MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

ZoeSB22 said:
Good evening! You have ideas been super awesome great today! I have been racking my brains all day to think of a strawberry song but alas I can't think of one! So I'll have to do a weekly song rather than a daily one... Ooh I'll do u a weekly round up after each week like a 'Zoe's roundup' (that was to the tune of woodys roundup toy story 2 I think!) xx

I'm liking the sound of a weekly round up! If you decide to have a random sing song mid week then I'll have that too! Thanks for putting a smile on my face :D xx

Day 2 of badminton done, proper lunch eaten again for second day (Ham and chicken salad), woo! Although I only had a banana for breakfast. Haven't actually eaten anything else today? Couple of pints of water drunk too. No syns as yet. Might treat myself to a takeaway curry - half a portion of chicken tikka masala 7 syns, plain rice and half portion cauliflower bhaji at 4 syns (which is over synning to be honest) but well within syns.

Ahhhhhh my butt hurts! Pulled a muscle in my right bum cheek and it's aching like crazy. Done it last night at badders and was hoping that tonight's game would do it some good but no :( booooooo.

Might treat myself to an alpen light bar whilst deciding what to do for dinner. Hope everyone is ok and having a great Thursday xxx

I love badminton really fun and a great workout. Hope u did treat urself to a curry yr doing good eating ur full meals! Xx

Ps hahahahhaha pulled a muscle in ur bum! Sorry but that's funny! Xx

Happy Friday Minks! Hope your bum's better! Sounds like you're doing great and back on track! I am back on the sw wagon! Oh yes! And loving it! :bighug: xxx

Happy Friday to you too girlies!

I'm just on my way out for a couple of drinks at the pub, had no syns today and none planned for tomorrow either so should be ok!

Have a great evening all xxxxx

beckyn22 said:
Happy Friday Minks! Hope your bum's better! Sounds like you're doing great and back on track! I am back on the sw wagon! Oh yes! And loving it! :bighug: xxx

Glad to hear the positivity coming from you sweetheart. I'm dead proud of you xxxx

Aww. Thanks Minks. Have a great night petal! :bighug: xxxxxx

1 Hahahahahahaha!
2 PUUUUUUUUB!
Xx

So bum has healed - woo! Had a good night last night, laughed so much and met lots of random people. Got in pretty late - well, early, got in as the OH was getting up for work :D

Had a big fry up for breakfast to see me through. Went to my mothers for a couple of hours and tried on one of her maxi dresses which not only fit, actually looked alright on. Came home and waited for my gorgeous little nephew to be dropped over for the night. We had fish fingers, new potatoes, petit pois amd baby carrots for tea. He is tucked up asleep now so time to chill with an alpen light and a book. Lovely.

BBQ and boozy Sunday approaches so I think I'm in for an early night tonight so I can get enough beauty sleep ;)

Hope everyone has had a great start to the long weekend! Xxxxxxx

MinkyDinky said:
So bum has healed - woo! Had a good night last night, laughed so much and met lots of random people. Got in pretty late - well, early, got in as the OH was getting up for work :D

Had a big fry up for breakfast to see me through. Went to my mothers for a couple of hours and tried on one of her maxi dresses which not only fit, actually looked alright on. Came home and waited for my gorgeous little nephew to be dropped over for the night. We had fish fingers, new potatoes, petit pois amd baby carrots for tea. He is tucked up asleep now so time to chill with an alpen light and a book. Lovely.

BBQ and boozy Sunday approaches so I think I'm in for an early night tonight so I can get enough beauty sleep ;)

Hope everyone has had a great start to the long weekend! Xxxxxxx

Wowsa werent u dying lol!!! Sounds like an angelic night tonight tho babes x

Alright girlies! So weekend, was out Friday night (boozy!), Saturday had my nephew (very good, dinner of fish fingers, new potatoes, baby carrots and petit pois - lush!), Sunday BBQ (extremely boozy and 2 cheeseburgers in White buns, oops!), Monday with my man (lots of indian meat and salad, followed by a couple of JD and diet cokes....) and today spent stripping a motorbike in the cold.

Plan of action - NO ALCOHOL!! jeez I have drunk enough to pickle my little liver, the poor thing. Foods been really good though and I played badminton twice, walked everywhere and danced around the living room like a mad woman for about 4 hours last night - as you do.

WI tonight - hoping to have lost last weeks gain, anything more would be great but not holding ones breath!

Hope everyone has had a great jubilee weekend! Xxx

Back