MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

MinkyDinky said:
6 lbs off this week. Woo!

Want 1.5 next to get to 6.5 stone award.

Time for dinner, I'm starving!! Xx

Well done minks!!! Y so casual about it u should b over the moon!!!! Very good indeed, obviously uve got some very err energetic (?) dance moves! Xxx

Thanks for the well dones and support girls!

I don't know how I done it to be completely honest, it just kinda happened? Maybe because I ate more than the previous week and also corrected the gain from the week before? No idea. Bodies are weird. Just got to play it cool this week and hope that I can lose this week rather than gain - bad weekend as you all know and it will probably catch up with me (I'm in no illusion that it will!)

Back to work today and it was so hard getting up :( just want to crash out but exercise is on the up today - 4.5 miles on the bike, 3 mile walk later and an hour of badminton. Food for the day is pretty good - bfast banana, muller Greek and alpen light, lunch is ham and strawberries (random but I've not been food shopping!) and dinner is left over Chinese when I get home from badders. Having chicken chop suey, beef in mushroom and plain rice - 4 syns in total. Will prob have enough left over for lunch tomorrow too!!

Hope everyone is having a good day! Xxx

And I'm off to badminton - woo!! Although I'm shattered and wet from the cycle home from work :( booooo! Seems dry out at this moment in time so of I go!!

Hope you are all having a good eve so far! Xxx

MinkyDinky said:
And I'm off to badminton - woo!! Although I'm shattered and wet from the cycle home from work :( booooo! Seems dry out at this moment in time so of I go!!

Hope you are all having a good eve so far! Xxx

Ur really gettin into the badminton :) the last time i played was at school lol i love tennis so might hav to get sumone to start it with me :)

emma_partington27 said:
Ur really gettin into the badminton :) the last time i played was at school lol i love tennis so might hav to get sumone to start it with me :)

I love the badminton! I'm shattered now mind you. I walked the 3 miles that I said I would to get there but not only that I done 2 stints of jogging...... ME! JOGGING!! ha! Never before would I have done that but felt great when I finished. Just got home and was going to have my left over Chinese but found the OH had eaten it :( so might just roast off some veg and have that instead. In theory I could make today an original day and have some more cheese and a hi fi bar? Best get my head in the fridge and freezer!! Xxx

Kia-Ora said:
What a totally angelic day!!! Ur in the zone missy :) x

Totally in the zone! Bout time!!!

Is this enough superfree??

image-2533898819.jpg

Congrats, Minks, on your amazing 6lb weight loss and get you with all the exercise! :bighug: xxxxxx

beckyn22 said:
Congrats, Minks, on your amazing 6lb weight loss and get you with all the exercise! :bighug: xxxxxx

Thanks honey - was dead surprised at the loss to be completely honest. As for the exercise, aching like a biatch this morning. Just doing some stretches at the moment to try and pull the aches out before cycling to work in a bit! Xxxxx

I literally feel exhausted reading about ur exercise. Please have a nice slothenly day soon so that it makes me feel less lazy! Thanks! Xxx

See you are still doing amazingly well! Very inspired - well done! I am off to the dark side (ww) as I think* it will fit my lifestyle more *hoping praying :)

Will still stalk you if that's okay ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

LadyBethny said:
See you are still doing amazingly well! Very inspired - well done! I am off to the dark side (ww) as I think* it will fit my lifestyle more *hoping praying :)

Will still stalk you if that's okay ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awwww thanks LadyB!
When did/do you go to WW? I think for me the counting of points and restriction of portion sizes would make me scoff through hunger! But, different strokes for different folks ;) I know it works for millions of people but SW works for me so I'll stick with what I know!
Stalk away lovely and hope WW goes well for you! Xx

Back