MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Enjoy "myday" - the lasagne looks delish, def going to make it.
Im off on holiday in a few weeks and have the vampire diary books to take with me, dont know anything about them (apart from the obvious) but heard they are good :D
Myday was an official 'win' in my book :) Seriously needed relaxing day. I havent read the books but I may be tempted, although you dont get to see the gorgeous Ian Somerholder if you read rather than watch... he is too gorgeous! xx

Hi minks sorry about delay in replying been a hectic week in college this week,thanks for your suggestions,actually got my dad to grate carrots in a spag bol the other night and it really worked so thanks :)) Im gonna try a few of the other things you mentioned too,freezer space is tight in my house though!i will private message you soon as i figure out how and have the time :)) thank you for your help!

Yeah looper i didnt like the ending all that drama kinda led to an anticlimax think they could have done it alot better. I went to see sinister this week and i hate horrors felt sick watching it ha ha,
Definitely gonna try banana and cheese toastie soon,you should try the crisps way ;-) well done on your loss your are doing so well!i lost 5.5 in my first week this week since rejoining so Im delighted,but off away for the night tonight for a concert so think it will be a write off :-C anyway my diary is called slimming world take 2.... If you wanna pop in to say hi,i will start putting my food up on it more often,enjoy the rest of your myday :)) xx
hello! Glad that you are ok and college has calmed down a bit :) Well done on the sneaky grated carrots, hidden veg is one of my top tips and recommend it to anyone that is trying to add veg without it being obvious. Hope the concert was good, who did you go see? I'll pop over to your diary and have a little look about :) xx

Hope you had an amazing me day you deserve it missus :) x
Thanks m'lovely! Was awesome! xx

Hope uve had a fab weekend missus :)
Em, I got so drunk on Saturday I cannot actually remember the night after about 9:30. Ooops :( xx

Have you got a recipe for the lasagne it actually just made me really hungry haha! It looks delicious xx
It was in the magazine last month, if you haven't got it I can PM you the recipe (when I get home, havent got it with me!) it was so freaking nice! xx

So.... Weekend. Bad Minks!!

started so well, Myday was fab, hair chopped and coloured and really relaxed all day. Food was tip top and I was on plan for an epic loss this week.

Then Saturday happened. Oh dear. I managed to have 2 Belvita biscuits with a cup of tea in the morning. Then went in to panic that I was running late. Dashed to my friends for 1:30pm, cracked open the Smirnoff at 3, few cheekies at home, hit town by 7:30, moved from one bar to another and then...... Mind blank.
Actually remember NOTHING. So not good. I don't remember getting home. Heck I don't even remember being in the nightclub!

Woke up on Sunday morning, fully dressed, curled up on my living room floor. Nice. Lifted my head to see a KFC box... Dammit! I had demolished some form of burger from there, again, don't even remember that. Then panic stations - I 'thought' I had forgotten to take my contact lenses out. 7 hours later and half a bottle of solution down I came to the conclusion I had somehow managed to take them out in my drunken state. I just couldn't remember. Eyes were so sore after all that prodding and poking. Serves me right.

Food wasn't too bad considering. It consisted of the following (and I am going to say its a green day!)

Breakfast - Tea, Tea and more Tea. Total Greek yogurt split pot
Lunch - 2 x Mini wrap pizzas with cheese (HexA on each), onion and chilli flakes. Side salad and half a cucumber sliced up.
Dinner - Innocent veg pot with extra spinach
Snacks - 2 x Hifi light bars, 3 mouthfuls of choc ice cream (amazing!), 1 Malted milk, 1 Crisp (OH ate a packet, I pinched just the one crisp)

Syn value for the weekend - bad. But not as horrif as it could have been. At least Sunday's food wasn't as awful as it could have been. And rather than eating a whole tub of ice cream the OH gave me only 3 mouthfuls, and they weren't even mouthfuls, a teaspoons worth.

Today has been better. Slightly. Red Day

Breakfast - Erm, home made chocolate chip cookie and mini flapjack. (doh! there's all my syns gone!)
Lunch - ham and egg salad
Dinner - Pizza topped chicken (onion, pepper + mushroom with HexA Cheese), Various vegetable chips : BNS, Swede, Celeriac. Lots of sliced cucumber.
Snacks - Hifi light x 2. Banana, Mullerlight Toffee.

So apart from the dodgy breakfast (ha!) the day has been pretty good? Gotta get that one pound off this week - would prefer 2 but I have been a naughty little synner :D

Minks sounds a fun night. Now I know what I have been missing out in life - not ever been in that situation.

I am sure you'll be losing that 1 lb that you need.

Rosielea said:
Minks sounds a fun night. Now I know what I have been missing out in life - not ever been in that situation.

I am sure you'll be losing that 1 lb that you need.

It was a great night.... From what I remember :( it's not good really, don't think I've ever been like that! Ah well, c'est la vie! X

Dinner tonight was AWESOME!!!

Pizza topped chicken (with mushrooms, onions and peppers), swede and carrot paprika chilli chips, side salad and loads of cucumber

Had a sliced banana and half a mullerlught toffee on top, with a hifi chocolate bar. Win!
image-4112276708.jpg
And I have a HexA and B choice left woo!

And so here we are......

Dreaded WI day... Dun dun DUUUUUUUN!

Please let me have a pound off! I know I synned but I was a good Minks for 6 outta 7 (ish!) days.

I won't be disheartened (pfft yeah right!) if I don't get it.

Tbh, I feel like my group look to me for being good and having great losses and I feel so responsible for 'something' when I'm there. If that makes any sense? I kinda put pressure on me to do really well (which is a good thing in a sense?) but if I have short comings - like I will tonight - I feel like I've let the group down and not just myself. Pah.

I actually really enjoy and like my group. The longer I go, the more I feel part of... A SW family or community or whatev's. Strange.

Anywho! Must get ready for work and decide what I am actually eating today!!

Tally ho!

Good luck minks and you will never let your SW family down xx. I think you are amazing :)
Well recap of SW week with hubby - lasted 2 days grrrrrr!
Anyway doing it myself and being totally on plan - get me haha.
1st with in this Saturday then away over half term and Blackpool which could be very tricky but hoping not to go too mad.
Gonna try and find time to get on here every day for support. Massive salad prepared for lunch and beef stew tonight with almost every veg in there!!

Gud luck minks :) :)

Good luck with WI Minks. I am sure you lose that 1 lbs and more.

Cheers girlies, just not very confident after the weekend! I was unsure as to what I had actually eaten from KFC - seeing as I couldn't remember anything! - and after checking my bank I paid with my bank card and spent £12!!! What the hell?! Eurgh don't even want to think about it.

So today, food and water has been, shall we say, on the light side?!
Green day

Breakfast - banana and cuppa.
Lunch - quarter of cucumber sliced and a muller greek yog 1/2 syn
Snack - directly after weighing! HexB WW petit pain, HexA cheddar and red onion, banana or melon pot
Dinner - After WI, Campfire stew with mash (mixing in my HexA of cheddar) with some fried mushrooms and extra brocolli and cauliflower.
2 x hifi light HexB (hoping to get the new berry ones!)

8 syns for the sausages as it's green day.

Lunch minus the melon - pitiful I know but actually filled me up!
image-2786489312.jpg

Last edited:
Back