MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Miss_Corset said:
Food for today sounds rather yum! Good luck for WI and make sure you get plenty of rest today. Feel better soon :) x

I have done absolutely nothing today. Well, popped to the shop for some more flu tablets but that took all of 5 minutes.

I'm actually going for a nap now, tiredness has washed over me.

Had some grapes mid morning and the filling from a quiche but that's it so far today. Lots of water and black tea.

Dinner has changed, seeing as food is totally low and so are syns I'm going to have a green day instead and have 2 wrap pizzas topped with veggies n chillies and a HexA of cheese on each. 6 syns a wrap, 12 for the day. Can enjoy a hifi bar at group after WI and then another after dinner. carbonara can wait till tomorrow!

I'll come check out your diary after nappage :) xx

Enjoy your relaxing day! :) xx

Poor Minx :( I hope you have a good rest and are ready for WI. I'm not sure I would be able to go feeling rough but you are made of sterner stuff than me I think. I'm such a drip sometimes :rolleyes: Good luck hun, I'm sure all will go well. I hope you feel better tomorrow :) Apologies, I went a bit emoticom mad!!!!! xxxx

Errrr Xmas pud ice cream sounds a brilliant idea! Yum! And tea sounds lovely and perhaps the chillies may help you too! Hope ur enjoying ur nap! Xx

Nap time over :( boo! Was so snug and warm and really didn't want to get up. Could happily go back to bed if I'm honest but I do have WI later and I do need to sleep tonight because I do need to go to work tomorrow. Boo boo boo! :D

Jeez I'm hungry too. Those pizzas will be inhaled in an instant. Going to prep everything so the boy can just chuck in the oven 10 mins before I leave SW and then tuck right in the minute I have me coat off.

Xmas pud ice cream will have to wait till tomorrow now - wouldn't want to be daring and go over my syns! Ha ha! The next hour wants to go quick I tell ya! Xxx

Bloomin 'eck! Amazing as usual! Well done you :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done you.

I like reading your diary as you remind me a lot of myself, I started at a stone heavier than you and when I stuck to the plan I also got down to 12stone and even headed into the 11's at one point so your diary is definitley giving me a lot of motivation although I know I can do it especially since I did it before. I always like looking for meal ideas on here, the campfire stew looks lush, totally going to have it one day this week :)

Looking forwards to hearing you got to the 11's.

Another 3lbs off! Well done again minky, your a star :) xx

Back