MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

One more lol
I love this.....with a pair of red shoes :)

Attachments

• image-2955446126.jpg
    image-2955446126.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 64
Just some ideas.......

Too long? Too short? Too plain?? Too patterned?? Too boring??? Lol

Ohhhh first one is really nice and weddingy! Like the purple too and polka dot x

I got an awesome hold-me-in slip from Debenhams - it has straps but you wear your own bra with it and it pulls you in all the way down to mid-thigh. Genius!! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Loving the polka dot one!!!

Saw someone on here say pitta bread are no longer healthy extras - is this true???? I do an topic trek to a coop just to get them!!!!
I am hoping not as eat loads of them!

I got an awesome hold-me-in slip from Debenhams - it has straps but you wear your own bra with it and it pulls you in all the way down to mid-thigh. Genius!! :) x

I got one from matalan which was only a tenner. Really good to streamline the lumps and bumps :) x

Miss_Corset said:

Thanks Hun, I'll take a trek into town soon and guess I'll have to try this sort of thing on xx
Purple*Tortoise said:
Loving the polka dot one!!!

Saw someone on here say pitta bread are no longer healthy extras - is this true???? I do an topic trek to a coop just to get them!!!!
I am hoping not as eat loads of them!
I believe they have been discontinued? I'll double check my book when I get home. Might be in the healthy extra section of the forum? Xx
pjallen1982 said:
I got one from matalan which was only a tenner. Really good to streamline the lumps and bumps :) x
Matalan is just round the corner from work so I'll pop in after work one night :) thank you!! Xx

Let me know how you get on with the magic underwear! ;) I've bought 2 new dresses lately but they are quite figure hugging and I definitely need some 'help' ! Xx

TGIF!!

In the normal office today but currently unable to do any work because my new computer is causing problems with security?! Bizarre. So I'm meant to be sorting paperwork but jeez I hate paperwork. So boring. Which it turn means I'm bored and I'm eating.

Green day

Breakfast - mushroom and pepper omelette with HexA cheddar

image-1256383543.jpg

Snack - special k chewy delight HexB and biscuit moments 5 syns

Lunch - tesco fruit pot. So excited... :( mullerlight orange and chocolate

Dinner - no actual idea.

Feel very bleugh and fat today. And the picking food isn't helping. At the phones ringing aren't helping my mood. Our buildings fire alarm went off at 11:30 and continued through to 7:45 this morning. Sleep didn't happen really. Just want today over. Hungry day. Very hungry. Bored day. Very bored. But so much to do and can't be @rsed at all.

Someone shoot me?

TGIF indeed! I'm at the hospital all day but actually just glad to not be at work!

Aww that sucks with the fire alarm, hope you catch up tonight!

How come only fruit for lunch? X

I'm positively drooling at your omlette...looks delish! They are 1 of the things i just can't do very well, even though they're so simple :/ xx

Nellylou said:
TGIF indeed! I'm at the hospital all day but actually just glad to not be at work!

Aww that sucks with the fire alarm, hope you catch up tonight!

How come only fruit for lunch? X
I couldn't be bothered to think about making any lunch this morning because I was tired :( but going to visit the burger van round the corner for a jacket and beans I think instead!

Hope everything is ok and nothing too serious at the hospital? Xx

xJoanneJJx said:
I'm positively drooling at your omlette...looks delish! They are 1 of the things i just can't do very well, even though they're so simple :/ xx
I love omelettes but have the crappiest pan ever. Why can't you do them well? My food nemesis is rice - screw that up every time!! Xx

I couldn't be bothered to think about making any lunch this morning because I was tired :( but going to visit the burger van round the corner for a jacket and beans I think instead!

Hope everything is ok and nothing too serious at the hospital? Xx

I love omelettes but have the crappiest pan ever. Why can't you do them well? My food nemesis is rice - screw that up every time!! Xx

I dunno? :( They're just crap lol! It's funny though, cos i made amazing omelettes (if i say so myself!) When i was 12/13? any hints?!?! xx

xJoanneJJx said:
I dunno? :( They're just crap lol! It's funny though, cos i made amazing omelettes (if i say so myself!) When i was 12/13? any hints?!?! xx

I always keep the temp at about medium - never high. Fry off the veggies and take off the heat when cooked. Re spray the pan with frylight, pour in the eggs, jiggle about so goes under all the veg and put back on the heat. When it's set and nearly cooked through I put my HexA cheese on, fold and press down so it melts the cheese into the uncooked top of the egg. Only for like 15 seconds or so. By the time it's served it's all cooked and gooey inside.

Dont know how everyone else cooks theirs but that's how I do mine everytime! Oh! And I only cook it on one half of the pan. So it's moon shaped and then can fold the corners in and it makes the triangle shape. Can't be dealing with trying to flip an omelette or put under the grill!! Xx

Went to the burger van, got a jacket with beans, mushrooms and onions. Will count a few syns for oil although they didn't add any (you just don't know what residue is sat on the frying plate). And you know what?? It was bloody gorgeous!

image-1368876866.jpg

so this afternoon I have the fruit and a mullerlight choc n orange flavour. Although I keep getting eyed up by a flapjack topped with chocolate fudge. I might just indulge and be low syn on Sunday. Out for drinks / surprise birthday party tomorrow night so syns won't be counted. I guess if I keep a lot of superfree in at the weekend I should be ok?? Xx

Minx

Rice - get basmati! If it's brown fill pan with water and bring to boil. Put in rice. Cook for time it says on pack. It's quite hard to kill brown rice. You can undercook it (yuk) but test it to check ;)

White basmati - get saucepan with a lid that fits. Put rice in pan (rinse it first in a sieve) and level it out. Put enough cold water in to cover it and you should see about a centimetre of water above the rice. You'll get the hang of how mush once you've cooked it a couple of times. You don't want too much water as it will go soggy. Put lid on and bring to the boil. As soon as it comes to the boil turn the heat right down to lowest simmer. Don't touch the lid, just leave it to cook. Leave like that for about 8-10 minutes, depending on how low your lowest simmer is. The turn off heat and ignore it for another 5-10 mins depending on how hungry you are. Eat.

I love rice. I always failed cooking it until I discovered this method :) Easy cook long grain won't work like this, that just needs lots of boiling water and a good timer! I have a gas cooker which doesn't have a low simmer (!) but I bought a basic diffuser and it sits under the pan and works brilliantly.

I hate eggs so I know zip about omelettes EXCEPT that if you seperate the yolks and the whites and whisk the whites before you gently mix it together you will get a big fluffy souffle style omelette. Oh, and cook the bottom in the frying pan but then place it under the grill to cook the top. Simples....:bliss:

HTH's xxxx

Back