MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

A shoe room... Heaven! What size shoe do you take?? A SW fat farm is a great idea, I'm so surprised that there aren't more SW places around like the one 'oop north. I'd love one round here xx

Size 7. Can i still come?! Lol

I know...its a huge niche market. You'd think some 'dragon' would have latched on by now x

Oh I'm a 7 too! I'm in, I can take over curry night if you like. I make fab curries.

Well I'm an 8... But do fit into 7's now so c'mon down! :D

Morning by the way! Just tucking into a scrummy breakfast and catching up on diaries.

Another red day to get under my belt.

Breakfast - egg on toast
Breakfast pudding ;) - nana and choc Philli on toast. 1 syn and HexB

Lunch - ham salad with HexA cheddar

Dinner - chicken and spinach curry with roast BNS and cauliflower

Snacks for the day - half a cupcake 5 syns, kiwi, strawberries and raspberries, mango, coconut Greek muller 1/2 syn (I'll probably make up a fruit salad out of it all tbh)

image-992397681.jpg

image-2269558237.jpg

image-449346897.jpg

Get looking for that new mansion we're all going to live in.

And by the sounds of it we need a huge shoe room if we're all size 7:) minky i have a few 8's too lol x

Sounds like a great plan....I have a week off in may too ;)

I believe mine is half term week?

My tummy keeps rumbling this morning, no idea why as I've eaten breakfast? Can't possibly be hungry again could I?? Ooooh yes I can. But I'll have a glass of water and hope it passes. Otherwise I'll attack my packet of ham! Xx

I believe mine is half term week?

My tummy keeps rumbling this morning, no idea why as I've eaten breakfast? Can't possibly be hungry again could I?? Ooooh yes I can. But I'll have a glass of water and hope it passes. Otherwise I'll attack my packet of ham! Xx

Mine is half term week too lol :)

ooh get you with your red days. I suck at red days as I get hungry all the time. Good luck! You have a very round egg there!

I do find red days harder, mainly because I'm such a carb fiend but I thought I'd try and give a couple of days a crack seeing as I normally do greenies. The Boy needed some meat too :D tomorrow I'll be doing EE as I'm out for lunch with work (my colleague is going on maternity leave, hence the baby bottle on the cupcake!) and I don't know what I'll be having. Plus I have some mince that I think I'll make into chilli and have for dinner tomorrow too.

I'm hungry now in fact after having my ham salad at 12.

image-2678649273.jpg

Again with balsamic frylight spray. Think I'm going to have to make my fruit salad and yogurt.

And as for my egg... I purchased a new one egg frying pan! It's amazing and I done my pancakes in it on Tuesday, it's so cute and small! Xx

One pic I took of myself... Apologies!

View attachment 80318

I lost my belt though :( xx

Awesome Minks! You look amazing :D but I hope you can see that for yourself. Sometimes we are soooooooooo self critical. I know that when I lost weight in the past I kind of couldn't see it myself. When I look at photos now I'm like 'how did I not see how much slimmer I was' so take a gooooood look hun. And be very proud of yourself xxxxx

Awesome Minks! You look amazing :D but I hope you can see that for yourself. Sometimes we are soooooooooo self critical. I know that when I lost weight in the past I kind of couldn't see it myself. When I look at photos now I'm like 'how did I not see how much slimmer I was' so take a gooooood look hun. And be very proud of yourself xxxxx

Awww hey you! Nice to see you back, we've missed you!! Thank you for your lovely post and yes I get what you mean about being self critical and not seeing what we have achieved. For me it's seeing that yes I have lost weight but I still have a big belly and I'm still overweight and I'm still 2.5 stone heavier than my boyfriend and the list goes on. But some days a thought like that doesn't even register! My brain likes to be nasty sometimes ;)

Hope you're going to stick around for a while sweetie xxxxx

Bored of work now, been sat still staring at the screen for far too long. Made myself a quick fruit salad (mango, strawbs and raspberries, coconut Greek yogurt) and a cuppa. 7.5 syns so far and think it's going to stay at that!

image-1456922810.jpg

Can't actually wait to finish, get home and get dinner on. Really engrossed in Homeland too so think we'll watch a couple of episodes of that before tucking in for the night.

Now just to get through the next hour and a half :(

Bored of work now, been sat still staring at the screen for far too long. Made myself a quick fruit salad (mango, strawbs and raspberries, coconut Greek yogurt) and a cuppa. 7.5 syns so far and think it's going to stay at that!

View attachment 80797

Can't actually wait to finish, get home and get dinner on. Really engrossed in Homeland too so think we'll watch a couple of episodes of that before tucking in for the night.

Now just to get through the next hour and a half :(

ooh Homeland is FAB! can't wait for the next lot to be shown!
Have you been watching The Following? i'm loving that too (along with all the pics of your yummy food! lol) x

We all struggle with that nasty gremlin in our head. Just need to learn to shut him out and keep focused on the good stuff. Easier said than done though xx

ooh Homeland is FAB! can't wait for the next lot to be shown!
Have you been watching The Following? i'm loving that too (along with all the pics of your yummy food! lol) x

I have only just started watching Homeland and on about episode 6 at the moment - I think its awesome! Last one I watched was probably the first one that really 'gripped' me and I was gutted I had to go to bed :D But more to be watched tonight, I think my Saturday is officially booked up with season 2! I have been watching The Following too! Again, the last episode was kind of the 'grab me' one. Glad there are some interesting series on now since all my other favourites finished :( Man I miss Lost and Heroes! xx

i used to watch Lost but not Heroes.
i loved Homeland from the start....season 2 is well worth a watch too ;)

i've still got last night's The Following to watch which i'll do later when everything's done and i can settle with a wee bit chocolate and some crisps :D

i like The Good Wife too although this new series is taking a while to get me as intrigued as i have been before with it :( x

Back