MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Thanks girls, I'm hoping it warms up a bit as I won't have my usual beer armour on :D

Lunch

image-1190002683.jpg

Well full from it actually! Now to make sure I drink something, only had one fruit tea today, oops.

Have a great night out with the girls. Mugshot over the chips is a good one, could trick myself in to thinking I'm having a takeaway :) xx

Morning all. Bleugh. I'm ill - hence the silence. So Friday, yeah... Less said about the better (let's just say, 3 turned into many and I stumbled in at 5:30am). Then Saturday afternoon started to get a bit of a runny nose and then yesterday, BAM! full on cold, aches and no sleep for me. Feel absolutely ****. But hey ho, duty calls I guess?

Food wasn't too bad on Saturday but yesterday wasn't good. Felt too rough to cook properly.

Some of my foods over the weekend.
Wrap pizza on saturday
image-2776340723.jpg

Leftover chilli and macaroni

image-1533099781.jpg

Egg sandwich on Sunday

image-3870852337.jpg

Carrot soup on Sunday

image-1995246282.jpg

I've actually no energy to make anything today. Just about dragged myself out of bed. Think I'm just going to have a mugshot for lunch. Maybe take some frozen berries and yogurt. Want to curl up and sleep. Already running late but can't find the energy to move. If anyone has any spare please send my way.

Pizza was lovely but I had 2 yesterday (12 syns) which would have been fine... If I'd not had malted milks and matchmakers :(

I doubt work will send me home... Too much to do what with the extra work. Maybe I'll go in, do anything urgent and then come home at say lunch time. I've got a cough too which hurts my head. Just gotta suck it up for now I guess. Sob! Xx

Oh no sorry your ill, i hope you get to leave early.. I'm ill too and have taken the day off as cant even stand without feeling dizzy xx

Poor you, hope you feel better soon xx

Hope you're feeling better soon! :) xx

hi hope you dont mind me reading your diary realy enjoying it what a great aproach and you have done amazing i started sw 2 wks back so lapping up ideas

Thanks for all the well wishes peeps. Still feeling zombiefied and works been manic but I'm alive and pretty much had my head down.

Foods been... Ok. Not hungry to be fair.
Managed this -

Breakfast - 2 x malted milks 4 syns

Lunch - strawberries, melon and coconut muller Greek 1/2 syn

Dinner is - gammon shanks (finally!), mashed swede, Brussels and cabbage.

Coffee x 2 with cadburys hot chocolate stirred in 4 syns

Not going to have a HexA or HexB today as 1) I'm not hungry and 2) I had double yesterday. Greedy greedy greedy.

image-1956876064.jpg

Hope everyone is ok and will catch up properly later or tomorrow morning, depends on sleep and how shattered I am. Back to the grindstone xx

Dinner.

image-263162409.jpg

image-2561723983.jpg

well impressed with the shank. Added some canned sliced carrots to the cooked swede and mashed that. So dinner consisted of microwaving shanks, swede and carrot and boiling the Brussels and cabbage. Minimal effort, maximum taste and superfree.

Now off to soak in a hot steamy shower and then bed.

Back