MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

I Tried the slimmatea and it didnt shift me, try dulcolax Minky its what I advised Adelle to do and it moved her. I could scare you with a story about not going to the loo, its gotta go somewhere, think of the worst scenario!!!! where does your food normally go in??? yes so its gotta come out somewhere, ive seen it happen. Get those tablets girl xx

No need for any more tablets. After an agonising 2 hours of horrif tummy pains, I can confirm, I just gave birth to a food baby.

Finally!

Apologies to all may have been offended by the chit chat but it's my diary and I'll type if I want to :D

Thanks for all the support over the last few days, it brings a tear to my eye how great you've all been ;) xx

No need for any more tablets. After an agonising 2 hours of horrif tummy pains, I can confirm, I just gave birth to a food baby.

Finally!

Apologies to all may have been offended by the chit chat but it's my diary and I'll type if I want to :D

Thanks for all the support over the last few days, it brings a tear to my eye how great you've all been ;) xx

Haha u feeling betta now??

Welcome to the world Bob! Hope you cleaned up after him ;) ok.....i've just took this to a whole new disgusting level! Moving on! xx

Congrats on the birth of bob! :) lol x

Welcome to the world Bob! Hope you cleaned up after him ;) ok.....i've just took this to a whole new disgusting level! Moving on! xx
Of course I did! Can't be having a mess now ;) xx
Yay for bob appearing, at least you can enjoy the weekend now!
Have you managed to resist weighing yourself now?!?
I did weigh myself and after having breakfast, cuppas and a full lunch I am at 11.10, which is what I've been since Wednesday :( xx
Congrats on the birth of bob! :) lol x
When shall I plan the wetting of the babies head?! :D xx
No apologies needed, your diary so share away. If they don't like they don't have to subscribe! Glad you've given birth lol
me too Hun, me too. About time! Xx

:D

Lol glad you have managed to "go" Minky - I felt the pain for you, ive been there its not nice at all. The scales will move hun so :D instead of :( x

Think I'm going to have the twin... All moving now!!

The boy is just heading out so a nice chilled night alone.

Food wise - I had my breakfast quinoa, stew and dumplings and a small piece of birthday cake at my mums. 2 slices of wm toast and butter (light) so that's all my syns done.

Dinner, still thinking about the baked bean lasagne but tbh, I can't be arsed to cook now. Not really hungry. Maybe have my pineapple and banana in a bit instead of any proper meal xx

Back