MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Thanks hun! Xx

Sounds like a great way to start the morning! :D xx

Oh I have that mag too. I rarely make anything from the mags, I used to years ago, but i was always disappointed. I only really buy the mags for the stories and food news! Xx

Todays foodage...

Breakfast boiled egg and hifi bar HexB

Lunch - I'm going out to asda to pick up some coffee (douwe egberts flavoured coffee is on offer there so taking a walk down!) and maybe some retail therapy so will be grabbing sushi and have a nana 1 syn

Dinner Burmese chicken ad coconut kaukswe curry with noodles 1 syn

Syns - will probably have something like a walnut whip or a packet of roysters
May take them to WI, be a bit cheeky though right? ;) xx

Good luck for WI btw, you deserve a good loss :) xx

Ooh Roysters! I haven't had those for years! Are you off all week, Minks?xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

T bone steak roysters are the best! My mums boyfriend packed me off with loads of goodies at the weekend which were cheese, mushrooms, chantennay carrots, 3 pack of walnut whips and the roysters. Oh and a bottle of wine (which I passed on to the boy ;))

I'm only off today, back in tomorrow :( and then no more holiday till a week off at end of May. The week before we plan to meet actually, got my hair appt for the day before, gotta have fresh hair for that :D xx

Cheers Hun, I'll be super happy with 2 lb off to get my 9 stone! Xx

Eee yeah, I have a good feeling about that ;) Will pop back tonight to see how you get on xx

Minks, fingers crossed for that 2lb loss!

You have no idea how inspiring your diary and journey are and how big a part you have played in pulling me back on track over the last few months. Thank you for sharing your journey with us, it is really really appreciated.

Can I ask, when you started your journey, did you know you would do so well and lose so much? Or did it feel as impossible to you as it does to me now to lose so much? I am focussing on the next half a stone, my 2 1/2 stone has been so so elusive and I have struggled to move on from 2 but I am back in focus now and determined to get there in the next few weeks! I long to say that I have lost 4, 5 or 6 stone but I cannot imagine what that is like and it is almost like it is acting as a barrier to me actually getting on and doing it...... sorry for my ramblings but I just wondered if you understood what I meant?

T bone steak roysters are the best! My mums boyfriend packed me off with loads of goodies at the weekend which were cheese, mushrooms, chantennay carrots, 3 pack of walnut whips and the roysters. Oh and a bottle of wine (which I passed on to the boy ;))

I'm only off today, back in tomorrow :( and then no more holiday till a week off at end of May. The week before we plan to meet actually, got my hair appt for the day before, gotta have fresh hair for that :D xx

I love a Mum goodie bag!!

Ooh I must book my hair appointment in too! I wouldn't want to let the side down ;)

Good luck for WI my lovely. Fingers crossed for that 9at shiny!!xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Minks, fingers crossed for that 2lb loss!

You have no idea how inspiring your diary and journey are and how big a part you have played in pulling me back on track over the last few months. Thank you for sharing your journey with us, it is really really appreciated.

Can I ask, when you started your journey, did you know you would do so well and lose so much? Or did it feel as impossible to you as it does to me now to lose so much? I am focussing on the next half a stone, my 2 1/2 stone has been so so elusive and I have struggled to move on from 2 but I am back in focus now and determined to get there in the next few weeks! I long to say that I have lost 4, 5 or 6 stone but I cannot imagine what that is like and it is almost like it is acting as a barrier to me actually getting on and doing it...... sorry for my ramblings but I just wondered if you understood what I meant?

Hey Han, thank you for such lovely comments, its nice to know that my little rambling journey can help someone else too.

I totally understand what you are saying and have been there myself. When I first started I was like 'whaaaat?! I'm never going to lose all that weight - thats a whole person!', didn't even think I would get my Club 10. It was hugely daunting to even admit *i am 20 and a half stone and I need to lose at least 10 stone*. But, I had to remind myself a lot, as I still do now, that I didn't gain it over night and I won't lose it overnight (why god damn you, why?! :D) Breaking it down into smaller achievable goals kept me motivated to plough on through rather than looking at the big picture. Kind of like a jigsaw puzzle. My jigsaw puzzle has 144 'pieces' and currently I have 124 in place and only 20 left to go. Each one on its own may not seem like much or make sense but once they start fitting in to place (*read as pounds being lost!*) you can see it all come together and if anything, spur you on to try and get the rest done so you can sit back once its finished and be happy with the end result. (Don't know why I picked a puzzle and it made sense in my head so apologies if I just rambled!)

With every half a stone and full stone lost it really helped me to continue. Other little goals helped too - silly things! Lifts always have a little sign saying how many people at an average weight can fit in them and I always remember the one we had in an old job saying that 10 people at 80kgs could ride it max, I was ecstatic to get below 80kgs safe in the knowledge that 10 of me could fit in there rather than 5 :D Dropping BMI weight brackets, hitting my club 20 / 30 and 40 and getting into a smaller dress size have all played a huge part in motivation and pulling me through. I never thought I would get to here at nearly 9 stone down but now I am it spurs me on to be that healthy person and to hit target. I am fitter and healthier than I think I have ever been?

You CAN do it Hannah and you know you can, you just have to work out what mini goals and motivation works for you because everyone is different. Take an hour of quiet time and think about it. Pop by whenever you need a chat and if you have a diary on here then we can pop along and offer advise / support and laughs along the way xxx

Todays foodage...

Breakfast boiled egg and hifi bar HexB

Lunch - I'm going out to asda to pick up some coffee (douwe egberts flavoured coffee is on offer there so taking a walk down!) and maybe some retail therapy so will be grabbing sushi and have a nana 1 syn

The caramel coffee is amazing! I'm addicted!

Good luck for your weigh in! I'm going to keep all my fingers crossed for your 9 stone xx

Back