MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Minky, I reckon you should try more 10's and 12's on.
I bet you'd fit into a lot more than you think you will.
You must be walking on air, all those lovely summer clothes to get into, good luck for weigh in, can't wait to see the piccies xx

Amazing on the size 10. Gorgeous coat. Make sure you wear it to group with the label hanging out! I too would be tempted to wear it inside out

'to the size 10 rack and beyond' :D I am loving that coat! and I still think you will lose at WI too!

Oh ****** no! Just jumped on mine and showing a nice gain :D I'm really not bothered. I know why, I enjoyed myself, I'm still going to be over my 9 stone wall and I've got a good week planned ;) xx

It'll soon be off though- wait until your official WI anyway :) Minks your mac n cheese, was yours a bit of a salmony / pink colour underneath?!?! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It'll soon be off though- wait until your official WI anyway :) Minks your mac n cheese, was yours a bit of a salmony / pink colour underneath?!?! Xx

Of course I will - although I know these are pretty accurate :)

Mine was a salmony colour correct, think because of the Tom purée and yogurt mix it went like that xx

Of course I will - although I know these are pretty accurate :)

Mine was a salmony colour correct, think because of the Tom purée and yogurt mix it went like that xx

Phew. I knew that's what it was but didn't know whether it was just mine lol! So tasty! Xx

Hello lovey, I peel and cube my celeriac then roast with different herbs or spices. I find it just tastes so much better that way.
I'm kinda gutted it's all sunny and warm today actually, cannie wear my coat home :( xx

Thanks, I cubed, seasoned and did it in my actifry, too much salt but it tasted ok. I think it will be yummy without the salt just, as you say, some nice herbs and spice :) x

Minks that coat is beautiful and you look great in it! Good luck tonight xx

What's 2.5lbs when you've lost over 9 stone ;) xx

Back