MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Thank you hun :) I reckon you should get some SB in your life - if only for the health benefits... yeah right! I'm seeming to think that cake is the only way to make it edible but I don't want to overload on un-necessary cals like eggs n stuff so today is the last cake day of the week :( xx

I sometimes used to soak it in hot water then drain, mash and mix with yogurt and fruit as an alternative to cereal for breakfast, that was quite nice! Also used it as a pudding doing it the same way but with an options sachet and fromage frais. Yummy!

I sometimes used to soak it in hot water then drain, mash and mix with yogurt and fruit as an alternative to cereal for breakfast, that was quite nice! Also used it as a pudding doing it the same way but with an options sachet and fromage frais. Yummy!

I had it the other day with cherries and vanilla yog, was really nice! Xxx

Hello lovey, it was from the mag and off the top of my head there was no sweetener in it? If you need the recipe I know it was posted on xJoanneJJx 's diary - I'm at work and don't have it to hand :) xx

I have the mags so I should be able to dig it out tonight. Thanks. H2x

ive just text boyf and asked him to pop in to Hollanbd and Barrat on the way home and pick me up some scan bran, I wanna make cake! :D lovely looking red day you have there. Enjoy Friday xx

Morning Minks! Food looks lovely, I've had scan bran in my cupboard since my very first meeting and never seemed to get round to using it, maybe I should crack on and make a cake! Have a great day minks! Also you are really good inspiration, i've been looking for badminton and tennis sessions near me as I want to start and never would have before so thanks :) xxx

ive just text boyf and asked him to pop in to Hollanbd and Barrat on the way home and pick me up some scan bran, I wanna make cake! :D lovely looking red day you have there. Enjoy Friday xx
Whoop on the Scan bran love! I hope yours are as successful as mine! Other wise I will bring along a cupcake for everyone on the 25th to try as mine have been lovely!! xx
Morning Minks! Food looks lovely, I've had scan bran in my cupboard since my very first meeting and never seemed to get round to using it, maybe I should crack on and make a cake! Have a great day minks! Also you are really good inspiration, i've been looking for badminton and tennis sessions near me as I want to start and never would have before so thanks :) xxx

Afternoon Zo! See you're back on full SW days now so woo woo! And go you on the badders and tennis sessions! I love badminton and actually have an hours booked for Sunday afternoon as well as my normal Monday - its so much fun and really energetic once you get in to it. Will have to let me know how you get on xxx

Mid to late morning got a tad peckish so had me one of these

1368186294113.jpg

And a banana.

Just had lunch

1368186301557.jpg

And it was lush!

This afternoon I'll have my pineapple and a pink n white. Syns total for the day are 13 (mainly because my ww pitta is 5 syns and I really want biscuits n sweet stuff today!)

Cannie wait for dinner tonight either! Xx

So to totally go on to a topic of TMI....

You may or may not know, but I am not a regular... number two-er (in the politest of terms ;)) And I am unsure if it is the SB, or the water in take, or just that I am eating rather well, but yesterday morning I went, and then this morning, twice before leaving for work. So that's WAY above my average, I can probably go that amount of times in a week, normally 3-4 with 4 being max. I have always been the same and I don't know if its because I am a bit of a private number two-er or if my body just doesn't need to go that often. I am feeling a little windy too but in no way bloated which is great as I normally do end up feeling really bloated.

So is it the SB? Is it the water? Will I be in for a good loss this week or will I be in for a STS? I have heard of people doing the SB challenge but only for 5 days stopping 2 days prior to WI so that they aren't bunged up with the bran and can let it all pass out before WI. Does that mean I should stop on Sunday and leave Mon & Tues SB free? Or have the SB after WI on Tuesday and not have it on Monday?

Can you tell I think far too much about my diet and bodily functions?!!

I reckon its the combination of the two, all that fibre being pushed out by all that water ;) that sounds so grim doesnt it. See how your doing on Sunday before deciding whether to stop the sb or not, all that number two-ing has got to benifit the scales, surely? :p xx

I reckon its the combination of the two, all that fibre being pushed out by all that water ;) that sounds so grim doesnt it. See how your doing on Sunday before deciding whether to stop the sb or not, all that number two-ing has got to benifit the scales, surely? :p xx

Well one would like to think so but it all depends on how much I go between now and then doesn't it?! I may jump on the scales on Sunday and judge from there. Although I don't want to feel like I have failed my challenge. Hmmmm. But agree, as grim as it sounds it must be! xxx

*Also TMI coming up alert*

I think it must be the SB. I am also a private number 2-er, only ever at home. No exception. Except yesterday! I had no choice, I had to go at work *shudder*, then when i got home from work, then this morning and now I'm feeling like i need to go again but gonna try and hold off till I get home. I started on scan bran yesterday morning so it must be that. My toilet habits have completely changed and gone berserk since I ate some SB. Gonna make my boy eat some tonight see if it does the same to him (although he does several no 2's everyday apparently and isn't bothered about location either.)

*end of TMI transcript*

Well that SB (if that means scan bran) I'd def say its that, it's got a lot of fibre and bananas are probably helping as well, but it's not a bad thing! I'm sure you will slow down after you get used to eating and digesting the scan bran xxx

I've only tried the roof tiles, aka SB/OB, with low low spread on them, and had to give up and bin them, as really didn't like them.

But, Minky, you have me thinky..ing as to making a cake and eating some of it for brekkie etc.

I found some pink n whites in the cupboard but they hav gone outta date lol.
Ive started the 12 week challenge ive re read all my books so next week will be my SB week not sure i can eat it but gunna giv it a go so ive been writing down all ur ideas :)
Yay!! Give it a try, its not so bad actually. Ive got a recipe for a different cake tomorrow and actually can't wait to try! Xx
*Also TMI coming up alert*

I think it must be the SB. I am also a private number 2-er, only ever at home. No exception. Except yesterday! I had no choice, I had to go at work *shudder*, then when i got home from work, then this morning and now I'm feeling like i need to go again but gonna try and hold off till I get home. I started on scan bran yesterday morning so it must be that. My toilet habits have completely changed and gone berserk since I ate some SB. Gonna make my boy eat some tonight see if it does the same to him (although he does several no 2's everyday apparently and isn't bothered about location either.)

*end of TMI transcript*
Wow you're defo getting the benefits! I'd die if I had to go at work. I used to suffer real bad with IBS and I went to Rome with the boy - standing right by the Trevi fountain and thought I was going to explode! It hit me so hard and unexpected I thought I was going to throw up. I couldn't move for 45 minutes and the cramps were horrif. I could have cried from the embarrassment of him knowing why I couldn't move and that I had no choice but to go back to the hotel. And he would know thats what I was going to be doing. Oh the shame!!!

Hope you're feeling less...beserk! Xx
Hello :) after a quick read through Id say stick to the sb for the week if thats the challenge especially if things are moving so well! Am going to give it a go myself this coming week x
Righteo Ems... i'm sticking with it. If the scales don't move - I will screech!! Xx
Well that SB (if that means scan bran) I'd def say its that, it's got a lot of fibre and bananas are probably helping as well, but it's not a bad thing! I'm sure you will slow down after you get used to eating and digesting the scan bran xxx
I'm only doing the challenge for a week but with all the yummy cakes I will probably make one or 2 a week to get through rather than one a day xx
Mmm cake. I'm similar in the bottom department, except for yesterday, but sb didn't fill me up or make me go and I always drink 2L minimum (usually 3L) I should give it another go when tummy resumes normal business.

Only make my sandwich if you want to gain weight. So naughty.
Hope you're tummy is settling/settled :( I would say chuck the virus here but no thank ya! And yes, I will make that sandwich but all within syns - even sourced out my fluff tonight :D xx
I've only tried the roof tiles, aka SB/OB, with low low spread on them, and had to give up and bin them, as really didn't like them.

But, Minky, you have me thinky..ing as to making a cake and eating some of it for brekkie etc.
They aren't the best alone but honestly, as a cake... definitely doable! Let us know if you do! Xx

Back