MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Played hard at badminton, so much so I jarred my side, pulled a muscle and fell over. Pushed myself a bit hard to punish myself for eating oreos :(

Anywho. Dinner

1368472961802.jpg

Made a big batch of rustic bean and pasta soup for the week too
1368472999780.jpg

Now to eat dinner. Hooe everyone is ok! Xx

Eek hope your body heals itself soon :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey hun, tonnes to catch up on here so have just skimmed! Glad OH is in 'making up' mode after his silliness and the text from your mate definitely worth a giggle! Last thing you needed was to be cleaning up her sick! Lol.

Have fun at badders and enjoy the rest of your day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad it's not just me! This should be on the DYJHIW thread! 3 days of posts to catch up on and it's 11 pages!

Morning guys.

So its WI day. Bloated still and feel heavy. Home scales are showing 2lbs up and I feel super demotivated. Apart from oreo gate yesterday I've been more than 100% on plan and as you all know -on frigging SB.

Actually will be upset if I gain tonight. But it looks like I will. Because how can I drop 2lbs in a day. I don't see it being a genuine gain because I've been so on it. Much as I enjoyed the sb recipes I won't be having them every day again like last week - I'll never bloody lose it.

Dunno if I actually want to go tonight :( I will obvs because I have a favour to sort out and to take a couple of sacks of clothes for the charity group thing.

Pah. I have a headache and would like to go back to bed now please? Xx

Minks keep the faith. It can only be bloat if there is any gain can't it so will show next week. These things always happen when we are trying really hard and you have been especially amazing with the recipes and things you have been doing and inspiring others along the way which isn't easy when so near target to still have that enthusiasm so try not to get upset xxx

Minks keep the faith. It can only be bloat if there is any gain can't it so will show next week. These things always happen when we are trying really hard and you have been especially amazing with the recipes and things you have been doing and inspiring others along the way which isn't easy when so near target to still have that enthusiasm so try not to get upset xxx

Yeah I know... just infuriating! I feel really fat and sulky about it all. I feel like I just wanna curl up on the sofa today and put a blanket over me and watching trash tv. I'll snap out of it later but its just how I feel right now.

Its probably a back lash of feeling crap at the weekend, yesterday and not such a good sleep last night.

Food today... non existant. Won't be having anytging till dinner tonight apart from some coffee and water. But not too much, don't want added frigging water weight on top of this fat belly!

Dinner though is going to be gorge! Meat free kiev again nom! Xx

Yeah I know... just infuriating! I feel really fat and sulky about it all. I feel like I just wanna curl up on the sofa today and put a blanket over me and watching trash tv. I'll snap out of it later but its just how I feel right now.

Its probably a back lash of feeling crap at the weekend, yesterday and not such a good sleep last night.

Food today... non existant. Won't be having anytging till dinner tonight apart from some coffee and water. But not too much, don't want added frigging water weight on top of this fat belly!

Dinner though is going to be gorge! Meat free kiev again nom! Xx

Could it be hormonal at all? x

Is there anything you could try to get rid of the bloating. I bought some charcoal biscuits from Holland & Barret & they work a bit, I'm thinking next time I'll go for the charcoal tablets.
I'll have to have a look out for them next week, thanks hun xx
Could it be hormonal at all? x

Who knows? I have the mirena coil fitted so never know whats going on with that department, it just happens if and when it happens. Mega bleugh today.

And first email of the day is a sh*tter. Is it 5 yet? Or even better would be 5 on friday eve! Ha ha!

I promise I'll be ok in a bit... xx

Minky, not eating is the worst thing you can do.
At least have a light meal, such as a ham salad, and some fruit and yogurt, or you'll be feeling awful by tonight xx

Do oreos count as a light meal? ;)

I'm in work now and haven't bought anything with me or any money as I didn't bring my normal bag. Think I have a mullerlight in the fridge so if I feel hungry at all I'll have that xx

Oh Minks, sorry to hear you feeling so down - have a big hug smilie :bighug:

Please make sure you eat something today otherwise you will end up feeling even worse.

I hate it when our weekly weigh in makes us feel pants - I am fighting to keep happy in myself - another 1lb loss for me this week which wouldnt be so bad if I hadnt set myself a target to reach before I go on holiday and if I carry on losing 1lb a week I wont make that target - still happy to be losing but just impatient I guess.

Whatever happens tonight you know why it might have happened - SB and retention - so it is not that you have gone off the rails and off plan and Emsie is right - it will probably not show next week.

Stay positive and keep smiling.

Back