MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Safe to say that will be gone soon :) hope you're not too down lovely- no reason to be xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Apparently black coffee is also good?? But I don't think I could handle that. Will grab a little bottle in the morning on my way to work. Does grapefruit help? Can't stick it but got one in the sotw raffle basket so its sat there needing to be eaten. Maybe I'll chuck that in my salad tomorrow. Every little helps! Xx

Grapefruit is good, and I like it with a bit of ginger sprinkled on top, and sometimes grilled too.

But, be careful if you take medication, as often grapefruit doesn't agree with them.

Hi Minky

Hopefully without sounding like a total weirdo, I have been reading your diary for a few weeks now (since I joined SW myself) and have found it an inspirational, funny, touching read.

I don't want to just repeat everything others have said already (or make you feel even more under pressure!! :)) but you truly have done amazingly and whilst I have missed so much of your journey, I would like to be there for the end as you reach target. You have honestly made me believe that it's possible to achieve the weight loss you want and made me feel so much more confident about my own, so thank you.

Apparently black coffee is also good?? But I don't think I could handle that. Will grab a little bottle in the morning on my way to work. Does grapefruit help? Can't stick it but got one in the sotw raffle basket so its sat there needing to be eaten. Maybe I'll chuck that in my salad tomorrow. Every little helps! Xx
Peppermint tea is good for digestion. Sometimes if I've drank a few cups I get the trots! (TMI!) worth a go x

oh hun that is frustrating. Naughty SB. I suppose your system got a bit shocked. I hope you aren't disappointed as you have had a great week. You and I both know one week doesn't make or break it, but it sucks when things have been going well foodwise.

I think your friend gave you some brilliant advice Minks. I do understand feeling so cr@ppy and despondent I had 2 months of being on plan and my body just NOT playing ball, I've been there. There is pressure from your group, but love, no one expects you to be a robot, and as proud as they are of you in losing the weight you have lost, you mean more to them than that, you bring more to your group than being a consistent loser.

Last edited:
had a little look back to 4 weeks ago and you were feeling quite up and down moodwise so I definitely think it might be hormonal changes (think someone else might have suggested this too and you mentioned the coil?) just thinking that possibility could mean an additional reason combined with the scan bran for you feeling bloated. hope you're coping with the cramping (the twins/triplet thing also happened around 4-5 weeks ago so could IBS be cyclical..no idea?) and it's not long before you are warning the bf to 'leave it a while' as you walk from the bathroom with a smile of relief lol..if it is hormonal then well blinking done for stopping at 5 oreos the other day! you show remarkable restraint you know! as for the iddy biddy pound, well, congratulations you have another baby (any parent on here will tell you it really isn't too dissimilar as somedays they can be right little sh*ts!!! :D) hope you slept well and that your customers today are of the sane and not so stupido variety, have a great day! p.s i'm sure a week off work with all you have planned will be just what the doctor ordered

Hi Minky

Hopefully without sounding like a total weirdo, I have been reading your diary for a few weeks now (since I joined SW myself) and have found it an inspirational, funny, touching read.

I don't want to just repeat everything others have said already (or make you feel even more under pressure!! :)) but you truly have done amazingly and whilst I have missed so much of your journey, I would like to be there for the end as you reach target. You have honestly made me believe that it's possible to achieve the weight loss you want and made me feel so much more confident about my own, so thank you.
Hey flix, thank you for stopping by to my journey and your ever so lovely words :)

It IS possible to achieve weight loss and sometimes I forget what I have achieved. I look forward to seeing your journey hun and always feel free to pop by or pm if need anything xxx
oh hun that is frustrating. Naughty SB. I suppose your system got a bit shocked. I hope you aren't disappointed as you have had a great week. You and I both know one week doesn't make or break it, but it sucks when things have been going well foodwise.

I think your friend gave you some brilliant advice Minks. I do understand feeling so cr@ppy and despondent I had 2 months of being on plan and my body just NOT playing ball, I've been there. There is pressure from your group, but love, no one expects you to be a robot, and as proud as they are of you in losing the weight you have lost, you mean more to them than that, you bring more to your group than being a consistent loser.
Hey fran, you are right and I comoletely forgot about your 2 months of 'not playing ball' I'm removing pressure from myself, going to just follow the plan and do this for me again - something I keep forgetting. Its not for my group, its for me.

Although funny you should say about pressure from group - my C mentioned me doing scan bran challenge to everyone at the beginning but when it came to doing everyones losses / gains / weekly round... she didn't even bother with me. Something I've noticed she does when I have a gain. But when I lose (especially big ones) its like I am SW star of the year. Hmmm... xx
had a little look back to 4 weeks ago and you were feeling quite up and down moodwise so I definitely think it might be hormonal changes (think someone else might have suggested this too and you mentioned the coil?) just thinking that possibility could mean an additional reason combined with the scan bran for you feeling bloated. hope you're coping with the cramping (the twins/triplet thing also happened around 4-5 weeks ago so could IBS be cyclical..no idea?) and it's not long before you are warning the bf to 'leave it a while' as you walk from the bathroom with a smile of relief lol..if it is hormonal then well blinking done for stopping at 5 oreos the other day! you show remarkable restraint you know! as for the iddy biddy pound, well, congratulations you have another baby (any parent on here will tell you it really isn't too dissimilar as somedays they can be right little sh*ts!!! :D) hope you slept well and that your customers today are of the sane and not so stupido variety, have a great day! p.s i'm sure a week off work with all you have planned will be just what the doctor ordered
Ripples.... you are so fricking right! I never even thought to check back on my diary! Because I do have the coil and don't physically have regular periods it doesn't stop the hormones does it? Damn. Didn't see that one coming. I'm going to have to mark that one my calender.

And thanks for the congrats, didn't know I'd be with child again so soon :D xx

New day... new start...

Ok. Wednesday. The day to get over the hump.

You'll be pleased to know I ate dinner last night. Struggled but done it.

1368596499322.jpg

The boy wasn't happy that I had said I may not eat after not eating all day so when I got back from WI he had cooked me the kiev and veg and said 'you're eating that and for pudding one of those rabbit bars' (hifi bar :D)

Todays food EE

Breakfast 1 ww crumpet and light spread 4 syns with melon

Lunch rustic bean and pasta soup

Dinner ham and chicken salad (I'm cooking the boy korma so will take some marinated chicken for me)

Tummy is gurgling like a rugger and no movement as yet. Upping the water again to about 3 litres. Lets shift this scan bran baby once and for all! Xx

Glad you ate and it looks lovely too. What are those kievs then(sorry if I have asked before/missed it)
And no theres no stopping those bloody hormones sometimes! Coil or no coil! xx

Its the tesco meatfree one. Taste just like chicken and well worth the syns! They are only 7.5 which is much less than the normal ones. Can't recommend them enough if you want a kiev! Xx

and we shall call the baby fluff! (possibly) since all I can think I need to get on my shopping order is that marshmallow stuff yet I don't even like marshmallows much! you have however got me hooked on low low mature cheese spread already and i'm sure it won't be long before it'll be something else :) such a hardship trying new and tasty food lol..gotta get ready for work but just remember breathe through it and remember to toast the birth :D

As well as doing the extra easy plan today and being a bit 'basic' in what I'm doing, I have decided to follow the rule of...

WRITE BEFORE YOU BITE!

1368609310186.jpg

Underlined in red is my superfree and blue is free. .
I will try and continue to do so for the rest of the week to make me aware of any times that cravings come about or weak areas. Also it'll help with syns to physically have to right them down before I munch may sway me to not indulge if I am closer to the 15 mark.

I done it when I started so why not do it now? Get me back to feeling like its my first week and enthusiastic n all xx

I find that the best way for me to stay on track is too "WRITE BEFORE YOU BITE", and if I am being really good, write down my main meal and sometimes lunch as I want to eat it, not cutting corners to save syns etc, then seeing what is left to eat or drink synwise etc

Hope fluff the SB baby is born soon x

I find that the best way for me to stay on track is too "WRITE BEFORE YOU BITE", and if I am being really good, write down my main meal and sometimes lunch as I want to eat it, not cutting corners to save syns etc, then seeing what is left to eat or drink synwise etc

Hope fluff the SB baby is born soon x

Thats exactly it lynne, I'll be writing it all down and although have my meals planned I'll be having things... au naturelle so to speak. Its really going to help me I think.

Fingers crossed fluff ruggers off soon :D xx

Lunch is my soup (although the pasta has soaked a lot of the juice up and become more a stew...)

1368617055296.jpg

Really tasty and flavours were great. Nice warming lunch.

Feeling a lot more positive today and slowly getting there. Definitely feel happier than yesterday! Xx

Good afternoon my dear, glad to hear that you are feeling more positive. Definitely take that pressure off yourself, you've done so well there is no way you should feel down about that fantastic amount of weight you've already lost, look how close to target you are and how amazing you look, hello size 10 dress & jacket, nothing to feel down about :D xx

Afternoon love, sounds like you have a great plan in place! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back