MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Realised I haven't factored in my HexA or HexB so will take 6 wholegrain crackerbreads and 2 light philli pots and have them topped with sliced apple. Maybe mid morning and mid pm which is clearly a weak time of day for me xx

Congrats!! You must be so proud ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
I would have preferred a bigger baby tbh :D xx
Is this the first time in days lol....errmm...well done!
and what recipe you using for the coffee muffins? x
First since sunday!! And coffee muffins was same as before but added half a cadbury choc sachet for a mocha flavour and then will mix up quark with remainder choc n coffee powder to top them. Although the one I snaffled this morning was just a plain jane xx

Hi Minks, congrats on fluff baby!

I made the mac cheese last night but added more veg and stirred some pizza express passata (love that stuff!) through it as well. I added more cheese than the recipie said (synned it!) and added some leeks, peas and sweetcorn as well.

It was ok but more like a pasta bake than mac n cheese! 1/4 of it was a huge portion though - even for me so I was suprised at that.

Question - recipe uses red leister, but if you used something that cathedral city lighter, could you use twice as much for the same number of syns??????

Got another dollop of it (it went rather solid!) for lunch so looking forward to that.

Sooooooo happy it is Friday eve and I dont have a week off next week!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Minks, congrats on fluff baby!

I made the mac cheese last night but added more veg and stirred some pizza express passata (love that stuff!) through it as well. I added more cheese than the recipie said (synned it!) and added some leeks, peas and sweetcorn as well.

It was ok but more like a pasta bake than mac n cheese! 1/4 of it was a huge portion though - even for me so I was suprised at that.

Question - recipe uses red leister, but if you used something that cathedral city lighter, could you use twice as much for the same number of syns??????

Got another dollop of it (it went rather solid!) for lunch so looking forward to that.

Sooooooo happy it is Friday eve and I dont have a week off next week!!!!!!!!!!

Was only a baby 'baby fluff' but one all the same :D
Your mac n cheese with added veggies sounds great and totally get what you mean about more a bake than say... the tinned gloopy mac n cheese. But its a good sub imo.

Lighter cheese you can have 40g for a HexA rather than 30g. I personally find it melts in a different way to normal cheese. Like it takes FOREVER!! Maybe thats just me??

Enjoy friday eve sweetness xx

Pmsl I can't think of anything less "fluff" like haha x
I know, kinda puts me off wanting to dip my fingers in the fluff jar though :D xx
Congrats on the brilliant planning and on the arrival of baby fluff. I think baby reece will be the big one :p hope the customers aren't knobarses today

Customers aren't being too bad *touch wood* but I am flat out sorting stuff for annual leave. Makes the day go super quick mind.... silver lining and all that jazz xx

soup looks amaze (pity im a wuss with trying seafood :eek:)

LMAO at your baby FLUFF......:D xxx

You so should get involved with the prawn loving! (Does that sound a bit wrong??)
Prawns are amazing and these little tinkers are marinated in garlic and herbs so have a delish flavour. Do you eat any seafood? Xx

Back