MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Go next July ;)

Is that when its your birthday????????????

Bob is off March/April nxt year (I'm saving for long haul), I'm going to Lourdes beg June, Thassos September, so I would have to be Winter, Bobs holidays are 'booked' for him.

Lets hope you get there, me & Bob started a jar, you know the ones were you put money in but can't get it out, we started it beg last year I think & it's almost full, can't wait to see how much is in there, apparently it's going towards a holiday, we just put the odd bit in, like if I've used a voucher I'll put what I've saved in, or sometimes if i find money in the car/bag put that in.

That little kitty is soooo cute - I have a couple of friends who have indoor cats and they seem happy to me.

Couldn't resist a pic of my Alf looking regal :-D

image-2523329339.jpg

We would love to get a kitten but he is now 11 and don't think he would accept one..

Love your hair by the way xx

Morning Minks.... It's Friday Eve!! Although aren't you off work this week? I'm off next week.... It's my last day today :) xxx

That little kitty is soooo cute - I have a couple of friends who have indoor cats and they seem happy to me.

Couldn't resist a pic of my Alf looking regal :-D

View attachment 92624

We would love to get a kitten but he is now 11 and don't think he would accept one..

Love your hair by the way xx
He is very regal isn't he! Beautiful markings on his face. I'm going to have to think long and hard about this kitty... its his little face that got me :( xx
minks your hair is brilliant. I love the splash of black in it too. I got some dyes to put some splodges of colour in mine but haven't gotten round to it yet (read keeps wimping out).
Thanks sweetie. What colours have you got? You should do it! As your 6 stone shiny reward!! Xx
Morning Minks.... It's Friday Eve!! Although aren't you off work this week? I'm off next week.... It's my last day today :) xxx
Morning Mrs!! Indeed it is friday eve woo! I still love it even if I am off ;) xx
Another new avatar! :checkmark green:
Agreed, new avatar is lovely hun! Xx

Hello my little hannah 2! Right, you may not be able to do anything about whats been done but don't let it get you down. That's not going to help you at all - as you said above 'I indulged because I felt down'

Seeing as you have identified an area which causes you to go a little overboard maybe when you have a moment put together a 'positivity' box that you can add to. Whether its adding little compliments you've recieved on written on colourful cards, or personal achievements, pics of you getting smaller, clothing labels of smaller sizes, little syn treats, inspirational stories, or even non slimming stuff like a good book or poems that will lift your mood. Rather than reach for the syns, reach for the happiness.

You'll get to the 2.5 stone honey, no ruddy doubt about that. Get your butt down to the swimming pool too, 20 lengtgs last time I remember you mentioning it, set yourself a new x lengths or quicker time to do your 20. Hugs sugar xxx

Hi Minks

Really sorry but I didnt get chance to reply properly yesterday - wasnt ignoring your post, honest!

I have to say that your reply made me cry - that someone who doesnt even know me would take the time to write such a lovely response and remember things that I have previously posted just made me feel all gooey inside! Your words are much appreciated and spot on! I will try and put together a positivity box- I did recently do a picture of a photo from last year compared with a photo from this month and it is on my fridge - it really made me see a difference and that has spurred me on hugely.

I did go swimming yesterday morning - another 20 lengths and another 16 today (was late getting to the pool - realised on my way I had forgotten my hairdryer & straighteners, so had to turn round and go back home!!!!).

On a very positive note - at weigh in yesterday I had lost my 2lbs (also due to some very careful checking that I was wearing my lightest outfit! slightly OTT!) so I am now the proud, very very proud owner of my 2 1/2 stone sticker - it has been a long time since my 2 stone award in July last year and a humungous battle to keep on track over winter and get down this last 7lbs so I am oh so proud of myself and aiming now for the 3 stone award ........... cant even believe I am saying that!!!!!!!! Last year, or even at Christmas that would have been a pipe dream!!!

Thank you oh so much for your support on here, and everyone who supports anyone - It means a great great deal.

H2 x

Hi Minks

Really sorry but I didnt get chance to reply properly yesterday - wasnt ignoring your post, honest!

I have to say that your reply made me cry - that someone who doesnt even know me would take the time to write such a lovely response and remember things that I have previously posted just made me feel all gooey inside! Your words are much appreciated and spot on! I will try and put together a positivity box- I did recently do a picture of a photo from last year compared with a photo from this month and it is on my fridge - it really made me see a difference and that has spurred me on hugely.

I did go swimming yesterday morning - another 20 lengths and another 16 today (was late getting to the pool - realised on my way I had forgotten my hairdryer & straighteners, so had to turn round and go back home!!!!).

On a very positive note - at weigh in yesterday I had lost my 2lbs (also due to some very careful checking that I was wearing my lightest outfit! slightly OTT!) so I am now the proud, very very proud owner of my 2 1/2 stone sticker - it has been a long time since my 2 stone award in July last year and a humungous battle to keep on track over winter and get down this last 7lbs so I am oh so proud of myself and aiming now for the 3 stone award ........... cant even believe I am saying that!!!!!!!! Last year, or even at Christmas that would have been a pipe dream!!!

Thank you oh so much for your support on here, and everyone who supports anyone - It means a great great deal.

H2 x

Ah H, thats absolutely fantastic! I'm so happy for you and proud of you. You've broken that barrier now and the next award is in your sights. You sound so positive in your post and so you should be! Nows the time to be starting that box ;)

Fab to hear you had been back swimming and still done 16 lengths when strapped for time. It would have been easy to just say "dammit, forgot my straighteners, ah well, might as well just go home and stay there" but you didn't. Woo hoo!

You keep your chin up, remember this feeling of awesomeness and the next award will be yours before you know it. Dead chuffed for you xxx

Today is a nice ee day as we are heading out for dinner tonight.

Breakfast was banana and strawberries

Lunch mixed bean chilli - simon rimmer packet which is free and yummy and full of speed foods. I added chopped courgette, bns and spring onion

1369312374278.jpg

Have a lovely meal out :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have a lovely meal out :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Can't wait to go out, feel starving for some reason. All day my tummy has been rumbling. Where as the boys not hungry whatsoever at the moment. Damn him! Off out for a curry, but thinking of getting chicken tikka or tandoori chicken rather than a curry curry. Just don't know what the syns are as there is no sauce, marinated in yogurt and spices and its grilled. Can't find values anywhere :( xx
I'm still trying to get a decent one lol xx

The one you have now is! Xx

Ohhh curry, enjoy :) xx

Back