MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Evening ladies!

Where does one begin?! So yesterday, remember I was going for a couple of drinks and then home for earlyish night because of the minis meet in london? Well... I kinda drank more than a couple and haven't actually been to sleep yet! Went straight from my friends house to the train station at 9.30 this morning eek!!

Got up to london and met the girlies around 11. Managed to grab some make up from boots and a quick application to attempt to make me look human, kinda worked :D

Lovely day, went out for lunch at a french restaurant nr Covent garden and we had some prosecco and pinot blush. I had sea bass and gnocci with a vegetable salsa
View attachment 93015

Little wander round CG, couple of cocktails here and there and enjoyed some rays.

Got home about 19:40 and jumped on tge scales 11stone dead. That'll be up by Tuesday mind! The boy hadn't cooked me tea so was a bit naughty and ran (like proper run!) Round to the kebab shop and grabbed meself a chicken kebab which I happily devoured followed by a mini.oreo cupcake

Finally... bed!
Nifgty

.....and you only posted that 3 hours ago?!?! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope you are enjoying your weekend, pics look great of the meet.
Got a question wondered if you had any thoughts on, am trying to think of something to treat my sister to in London round our birthdays, want to come down for the day and spend a bit of time with her and maybe do something a bit different, can't afford to spend too much though lol x
are the pictures on another thread on here? would love a nosey at them, as for the birthday treat what about bring a picnic to go to one of the lovely parks, find free museum type stuff that she might enjoy or you could trawl the vintage shops or keep an eye out for special offers like tussauds type stuff or a free/low cost makeover then treat her to a meal (or drinks) before heading home? *need more info on what she likes because she might be a tricky one lol*

There's one on Gingaling's too and Emma has some more to put up :) xx

are the pictures on another thread on here? would love a nosey at them, as for the birthday treat what about bring a picnic to go to one of the lovely parks, find free museum type stuff that she might enjoy or you could trawl the vintage shops or keep an eye out for special offers like tussauds type stuff or a free/low cost makeover then treat her to a meal (or drinks) before heading home? *need more info on what she likes because she might be a tricky one lol*
Put the reply about pics before read your whole post sorry! Thanks for the reply, sis lives in London so want it to be something she hasn't done yet but want to do something there as she's got a really busy year with stuff all over the place so be nice if she didn't have to travel.....plus I get to go London lol
I am wondering about an afternoon tea somewhere somewhere but not sure

Put the reply about pics before read your whole post sorry! Thanks for the reply, sis lives in London so want it to be something she hasn't done yet but want to do something there as she's got a really busy year with stuff all over the place so be nice if she didn't have to travel.....plus I get to go London lol
I am wondering about an afternoon tea somewhere somewhere but not sure

I've heard the Langham is good for afternoon tea or you could try the Hilton. Have a look around on the Internet, you can always get good offers :) xx

Evening ladies!

Where does one begin?! So yesterday, remember I was going for a couple of drinks and then home for earlyish night because of the minis meet in london? Well... I kinda drank more than a couple and haven't actually been to sleep yet! Went straight from my friends house to the train station at 9.30 this morning eek!!

Got up to london and met the girlies around 11. Managed to grab some make up from boots and a quick application to attempt to make me look human, kinda worked :D

Lovely day, went out for lunch at a french restaurant nr Covent garden and we had some prosecco and pinot blush. I had sea bass and gnocci with a vegetable salsa

Little wander round CG, couple of cocktails here and there and enjoyed some rays.

Got home about 19:40 and jumped on tge scales 11stone dead. That'll be up by Tuesday mind! The boy hadn't cooked me tea so was a bit naughty and ran (like proper run!) Round to the kebab shop and grabbed meself a chicken kebab which I happily devoured followed by a mini.oreo cupcake

Finally... bed!
Nifgty

Lol :-D

One question, did your boy accept the cupcake? Xx

I've heard the Langham is good for afternoon tea or you could try the Hilton. Have a look around on the Internet, you can always get good offers :) xx

The food at the Langham is superb but the service isn't what it should be for the price. I'd recommend The Montcalm at marble arch - 5* hotel and amazing afternoon tea with Prosecco often on offer for less than £40 for 2 :) xx

I have no idea why my post said it was this morning because it was posted as I finally crashed out at 10pm last night?!

The boy accepted his peanut butter cupcake and the I'm not in trouble yay!!

Today is a pretty lazy one which is awesome because I ache like crazy. Guess that'll be the wearing 6 inch heels for 14 hours solid!

Just had a nice walk to the shops to grab some food for the day and its a very relaxed ee seeing as I haven't done a food shop and the selection at the locals wasn't brimming with superfree.

Breakfast - bacon sarnie hexb and 2 syns butter stuff

Lunch microwave jacket 1 syn, beans, cheese HexA, mushrooms and onions

Dinner spicy vegetable noodle soup

Have been looking but am undecided and don't want to book where she has been Will check out those suggestions x
Or sign up for ******* London & see if you get any decent bargains.
Hopefully your text will reveal the all lol
The food at the Langham is superb but the service isn't what it should be for the price. I'd recommend The Montcalm at marble arch - 5* hotel and amazing afternoon tea with Prosecco often on offer for less than £40 for 2 :) xx

Marble Arch would be good location wise especially if I stay down there but I don't like prosecco ha ha x

Have been looking but am undecided and don't want to book where she has been Will check out those suggestions x

Hopefully your text will reveal the all lol

Marble Arch would be good location wise especially if I stay down there but I don't like prosecco ha ha x

Lol. Actually I think it was Champagne Jacquart but I'm sure there's an option without. Tea selection and scones were exceptional :) xx

Back