MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

You guys are making me want to go for afternoon tea! Maybe that is another target treat ;)

Dinner is a change of plan because I really can't be arsed to cook. So grabbed a chicken casserole out of the freezer and its currently defrosting in the microwave. The boy is making carrot soup for him because he has a poorly throat.

Syns have been spent on pink wafers and a chocolate digestive. Nom! Tomorrow will be a red or green day and I'm being naughty and pinching a hexb from it ;) just because I want a petit pain with dinner and don't have syns or hexb available!

Or another mini' s meet treat ;)

Loving the hex steal! I seem to have stolen all of next week's syns :rolleyes: x
Maybe I'll have to book a few up - minis meet, target treat, luncheon with my boy...
Nowt wrong with a hex steal every once in a while!
I think I've used my months syns over the weekend but I can't say they are stolen... borrowed and forgotten?! Xx

Evening Minks! How are you this evening hun? Xx
Hello sweetie, all good here thanks, just chilling watching breaking bad. Boys back to work in the morning so chilled one xx

Dinner!

1369596533069.jpg

Another one who has continued to be naughty! ;) Love the idea of planning a mini's meet up for target ha ha! Dinner looks gorge, we usually have one every week but not with the meal out today. Made a nice change though! xx

I haven't been too bad today but I did get lucky and managed to snaffle half a peanut butter muffin from the boy ;) .

Plans for tomorrow: rsc cooking, shred, squats and possible run. And chilling. Then breaking bad in the eve with the boy xx

Morning guys! Lovely monday as 1) no work and 2) sun is out!

Boy has gone to work so I'm watching a movie and going to do my squats while watching.

Food today is a red one.

Breakfast banana, toast pizzas HexA and HexB

Lunch RSC challenge. Its a fishy one!

Dinner RSC challenge - its a phillipino dish from a friend of mine who is from there. 2 syns

Thinking of making some baked oreo cookie cheesecakes today too. Heading to tesco after this film (its about 2 n a quarter hrs long) xx

All sounds good Minks...can't wait to see those dishes!
What film is it? x

Its the ABC's of death. 26 different directors all given a letter of the alphabet, and they pick a word beginning with that letter and make a mini movie of death. Currently watching a man fight a dog.... :D

Back