MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Hi, just subbin in on account that this entire thread of WI superstitions has had me in stitches… :)
My bestie who I go to group with always gets 'oooos' and 'ahhhhs' and ' you are wearing ALL that AND your shoes to WI???' yeah she does so that when she knows she has run out of luck she just has to take off her boots, her fleece and her under jumper and ALL of a sudden the 2 lbs magically disappears! probably when she gets to target too! (she is one of THOSE who can get way with the 'odd' pizza/macdonalds each week and STILL lose 2 lbs… very "ODD" if you ask me!)
I used to have WI in knickers… from Tesco… the seamless ones.. just in case anyone needs to find the same! :)

Best of luck for the WI this evening, I think you will have managed to lose something with all of the precautions you have taken … your body is a temple, that's why we leave the moisture on the OUTSIDE! x

Hi, just subbin in on account that this entire thread of WI superstitions has had me in stitches… :)
My bestie who I go to group with always gets 'oooos' and 'ahhhhs' and ' you are wearing ALL that AND your shoes to WI???' yeah she does so that when she knows she has run out of luck she just has to take off her boots, her fleece and her under jumper and ALL of a sudden the 2 lbs magically disappears! probably when she gets to target too! (she is one of THOSE who can get way with the 'odd' pizza/macdonalds each week and STILL lose 2 lbs… very "ODD" if you ask me!)
I used to have WI in knickers… from Tesco… the seamless ones.. just in case anyone needs to find the same! :)

Best of luck for the WI this evening, I think you will have managed to lose something with all of the precautions you have taken … your body is a temple, that's why we leave the moisture on the OUTSIDE! x
Personally I'm a commando girl for wi ;) but shhhh! Thats a secret!

And I'll keep my eyes open for the seamless ones for when the weather is dress worthy!

As for your friend that is too funny! It cracks me up wheb you see people strip off and remove watches and necklaces. One woman at my group even took off her leggings and socks and stood in a long tshirt one week! Another girl doesn't even face the scales and if its a gain doesn't want to know. I love winding her up.

I've remembered another quirk... I don't walk fast home or to WI on tuesday. Just in case my muscles over work and retain fluid. As they do when you exercise. I am retarded, clearly. Xx
Lol..... Good luck xxxx
Thank you honey!! Xx
You could always invest in some fishing waders to complete the waterproof gear ? just don't forget to take em off to Weigh in FFS :D xxx
bright yellow ones with a big floppy...hat? Xx
When minky's finished with them do you think she'd lend them to me for football tonight?? Lol xxx

Gladly send them by pigeon carrier! Xxx

Good luck for WI commando girl xxx

She needs half a pound to one and half stone. Fingers crossed for all of us xxx catch up later

Food challenge this week is a different HexB choice everyday - easy peasy. Planned my meals amd just had my food shop delivered so my different b choices are :

Hifi bar
Porridge oats
Ryvita fruit crunch x 2
70g apricots
80g prunes
28 pistachios
Hifi light x 1 (next tuesday, the one time I will eat on WI day!!)

Some of my days are red or green (mainly swaying red atm) so will be able to have 2 b choices, have wm bread, ww petit pains, sweet onion ryvita, hifi bars and ww pittas to use when I can double hex.

20 mins till I can leave for WI, approx 35 till I can eat a banana, hifi bar HexB and have a chocolate tea!

Dinner tonight is a tesco gammon shank, brocolli, cauliflower and baby brussels. Nom! Will have a mini twister after for 2.5 syns and maybe a jumbo snack a jack for 2.5 too. Can't actually wait! Xx

Oh god. I've been laughing my head off at the WI rituals. It's amazing what we get into our heads. I love Dizzy's idea about fishing gear and a snorkel :D x

Good luck for WI and hope you didn't get rained on! ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fan-daba-doz-ee!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back