MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Morning Minky I hope you have a fab day hun. Glad mother and baby are doing well.

How glad am I that Im not standing downwind of you today pmsllll

Crazy busy still so not had chance to post on diaries but managed a quick read over and glad to hear everyone seems ok!

Lunch (which was meant for breakfast!) was nice and just finished my hoops and crosses
1370263615906.jpg

Will have my banana and some pineapple at 5 before playing badminton at 6. May have a quick run round the block too to warm up in time to play and enjoy some of the gorgeous sunshine!!

minky, what muesli do you use for your HEb?
is it one of the dorsets one or can we use another? x

I use dorset simply fruit muesli. There are a couple of different dorset ones available and have different weights that you can have. I don't think just standard muesli is a HexB due to not enough fibre and too much sugar. There is a jordans one as well I think? Xx

I use dorset simply fruit muesli. There are a couple of different dorset ones available and have different weights that you can have. I don't think just standard muesli is a HexB due to not enough fibre and too much sugar. There is a jordans one as well I think? Xx

yeah i've seen that we can have some of the Dorsets ones....just thought i'd check in case i was missing a trick...like a money saving trick seeing as it can be quite pricey lol
nice for a wee change i guess (i LOVE muesli) but i don't imagine you get an awful lot for 35g or whatever each allowance is...

i tried all bran golden crunch yesterday for the 1st time. only weighed out 15g as 1/2 a B choice and had it over fruit...than god cos i can't see 30g with milk being my biggest meal of the day ;) lol x

Yay for muesli :) I'm still loving it with yog and fruit x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yeah i've seen that we can have some of the Dorsets ones....just thought i'd check in case i was missing a trick...like a money saving trick seeing as it can be quite pricey lol
nice for a wee change i guess (i LOVE muesli) but i don't imagine you get an awful lot for 35g or whatever each allowance is...

i tried all bran golden crunch yesterday for the 1st time. only weighed out 15g as 1/2 a B choice and had it over fruit...than god cos i can't see 30g with milk being my biggest meal of the day ;) lol x
I love the golden crunch and usually have it with banana and fromage frais :)

Makes a change from the tiny WW sausages the other day. One extreme to another !

Back