MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

I had texted her a bit, she's fine just busy :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad to hear she's ok. Always worry someone has been knocked down by a bus when they are such prolific posters then suddenly nothing - panic sets in!! So want to know if you got to target to Minks!!!! Xx

I was thinking the other day about that if something happened to someone we wouldn't know :eek:
Luckily sounds like Minks is ok :D xx

Just had a message from MinkyDinky ..... She's been so busy with work that she's not had time to do anything... But is hoping to pop on on Friday evening and catch up with everyone, although she says it may take a while lol. And I'm sure she'll let you know if she's at target or not... Watch this space.....

Just had a message from MinkyDinky ..... She's been so busy with work that she's not had time to do anything... But is hoping to pop on on Friday evening and catch up with everyone, although she says it may take a while lol. And I'm sure she'll let you know if she's at target or not... Watch this space.....

:bliss: YAY! it's Friday! I need to know what this girl has been up to (could this be her longest night out eveeeeeeeeeeer :O or was she really just busy at work?? :D)

Hello beautiful people!! Just read over your posts - so sorry for abandoning ship for so long and thank you for caring and sticking around.

Work has been so busy its unreal. Been recruiting, training, meetings, corporate events, travelling too and from the olympic site, forgetting my name and generally being shattered all the time! Hopefully its going to slow down a notch once everything is properly in place and actually get started - first week of september ish.

I have kind of been on and off plan so alas not at target yet. I am weighing in this morning at 8.30 because I have had to change groups as of this week. Our venue hire got cancelled by the rude owners so we have been playing gypsies and travelling about different places to weigh but a new venue has been acquired in a village nearby which is just too far for me. Gutted to leave some of the people but its just one of those things.

I won woman of the year last tuesday and currently in the process of applying for next stages of the competition. We are taking todays weigh in as my competition weight so I am hoping to lose at least 1.5 to get my 10 stone award finally (see I had a 4.5 gain and then only a 3.5 loss which took me away from being so so close to it a while ago)

I have dropped my target too so now heading for 10stone dead, it'll help me focus and with the new group hoping to give me motivation.

I'm off to get ready but will catch up with everyone throughout the weekend as it is a very quiet Bank Holiday planned, only a meal this evening for the boys mums 60th birthday and I've already categorically said I am not drinking. Sober bank holidays... whatever next!

Missed you all immensely and hope everyone is well. Hope you can all fill me in on the goss, good news and laughs that I have missed.

Lots of love xxxx

Missed you! Welcome back. Look forward to catching up more over the next few weeks. Good luck for WI. Xxxxxx

Missed you! Welcome back. Look forward to catching up more over the next few weeks. Good luck for WI. Xxxxxx

Thank you sweetness! Catch up is well on the cards and I promise not to be so distanced :)

I lost the 1.5 I wanted this week so I'm really happy. 7lbs to target now. Something nice to focus on and I've got enough pressure with work that I am no longer putting anymore on myself when it comes to losing weight xx

Welcome back missy :) because I don't go to group I have no idea what the next stage on WOTY is but good luck whatever it is you have to do :D :D

Hey Minks, good to hear from you :-D great loss this week, your so close! xx

Considering the amount of upheaval/stress you're under with your new job I am amazed you've been able to pretty much maintain a balance to your weight. Sounds like you are earning that pay rise! lol. Congratulations on winning your Woman of the Year title, look forward to hearing more and glad to have you back :D

Back