MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Good morning all! I have been working my way through everyones diary but jeez! There is so much to read!! Its going to take me like a month to catch up properly :( guess it serves me right for disappearing!

Update on my weekend. Very quiet one really. Saturday evening went out for dinner for the boys mums 60th. Was an amazing meal. Had a 3 course one and I was stuffed - first time in a long time I have indulged properly but it was gorgeous. Starter - aromatic pork belly on black pudding with and apple fritter wih a ginger beer glaze. Main - forestiere guinea fowl with an asapargus and mushroom mousse, on mashed potatos, green bean medley and roasted flat mushroom. Pudding - actual omg at this one. Peanut butter and chocolate cheesecake.
1377581179311.jpg1377581185551.jpg1377581193306.jpg
Had 2 glasses of kir royale and that was my alcohol done.
Back on plan Sunday and Monday:
Sun : 1377581203698.jpg
Carrot, ginger and coriander soup
1377581214954.jpg
Mon : 1377581223385.jpg
Chicken korma, cumin courgettes and cinnamon and cardamom rice
1377581230473.jpg

Have been planning all my meals and todays is :

Breakfast - mixed fruit (blueberries/strawberries/grapes) and yogurt
Lunch - courgette, red onion, spinach and mint fritatta with paprika roast bns and salmon
Dinner - roast chicken, roast potato/parsnip/marrow, carrot, cauliflower and baby sprouts. Gravy and yorkshire 4 syns.
Spent last night cutting the chicken in half because it was one massive bird! Busy day ahead, another new starter, meeting prep and work cover for the whole day tomorrow for a meeting thats 10-4 and lunch included. Well, not for me because I am taking my own. They don't know that yet but I am :)

WOTY process -I have given my before and after pictures along with a mammoth questionnaire to my C and she has said that I need to prepare a storyboard thing for Sunday 8th September. Obviously you know how hideous my before pics are and this is the one I chose for 'now'
1377581848932.jpg
Freaking love that tee!

So, back to the diary catch up and work war zone! Yay for the 4 day week!! Xxx

WOW Minks, you looks amazing, so slim and toned!! Well done on the woman of the year, fingers crossed for you!

You look amazing :) you'd make a fab woty, I have everything crossed for you xx

Hey hon

Welcome back and well done for WOTY - you look stunning too!

xxx

Thanks for the love gang! I'm still not feeling 'super slim' so I've dropped my target down to 10st - if I don't feel it then well... tough sh*t! I'll have to deal with it. Been told I can't lose any more after that (spoilsports!) So just the 7lbs to go.

Yesterday went well, used all my syns on sweets and chocolate which was yummy. Dinner wasn't a roast as planned because it was too warm to cook so that's tonights dinner. I had thai turkey burgers with aromatic leaf salad and a lime and coriander yogurt dressing/dip.

1377670174877.jpg1377670182001.jpg1377670188282.jpg

Today is ee day and although I have a meeting from 10-4 I am taking my own lunch in while everyone else has lunch provided.

Breakfast - fruit and yogurt
Lunch - leftover turkey burger, lettuce and mayo pitta (hexb), popcorn 3 syns amd fruit bowl that they provide.
Dinner - roast chick and all the trimmings, 4 syns for gravy and yorkshire pud.

Anyone know what the syns are for the small tesco falafel and bulgur wheat salad is?? I picked one up yesterday and can't find any info :( not going to eat if I can't find the syn value.

So happy you're back Minks! So excited we'll get to celebrate target with you when you get there :D

Friday eve - whoop! Managed to stick to my guns yesterday and not eat any of the buffet lunch but I didn't get a snap of my own - didn't want the customers thinking I was strange :)

Breakfast and dinner - I had quiche and fruit n yogurt for brekkie because I was hungry!

1377754770650.jpg1377754777223.jpg1377754784255.jpg

With my turkey burger pitta I also had mange tout to chomp on. Syns were 3 for popcorn, 2 for malted milk, 5 for rainbow drops and 4 for gravy and Yorkshire pud for dinner.

Today is a red day I think.

Breakfast - overnight oats with fruit which I prepped nice and early yesterday.
1377754925453.jpg

Lunch - salmon salad 1/2 syn

Dinner - chicken, garlic, spring onion, spinach and cheese omelette

Have grapes, banana and mange tout to snack on if needed.
Haven't been to the loo since Saturday which just goes to show how much my body hates over indulgence, but hopefully I'll be able to have some senakot and it'll work its way out! Starting to get uncomfortable. I'll be weighing in saturday morning before heading to london for the day with the boy and I'm hoping for a pound off. Fingers crossed!

You're looking stunning Hun - well done - such an inspiration xx

Morning Minks.. Breakfast looks yummy... Yay to it being Friday eve... Although it's getting closer to Monday when I'll be back in work after almost 6 weeks off... Booo! Have a fab day xx

You're looking stunning Hun - well done - such an inspiration xx
Awww thank you :) xx
It's so nice to have you back again, I didn't realise until now how much I've missed you photo's x
Photos are back and so am I! Still on the catch up wagon - some peoples diaries are super busy and its hard! Xx
Morning Minks.. Breakfast looks yummy... Yay to it being Friday eve... Although it's getting closer to Monday when I'll be back in work after almost 6 weeks off... Booo! Have a fab day xx

Morning hun, how lovely to have had 6 weeks off!!! Just a tad jealous. Breakfast is gorgeous, like the best I've had. Used tesco mango and passionfruit yogurt and yummy yummy its lush. Will hopefully tide me over till lunch time... we all know how I love to munch my way through the day!! Xxx

Have a great day all xxx

Back