MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Yay! Welcome back minks !
And a huge congratulations on your engagement :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome back! Congratulations on the engagement!

I'm a reader not a poster but nice to see you back and congratulations on your news, so happy for you!! Xx

Welcome back Minks :)
Congratulations on getting engaged :)
Hope to see more of you on here now x

Thank you Mrs, I will be back on here - just not ALLLL day every day. I have decided that I need 1 hour a day for me time on an evening and this will come into that hour. Hope all is well with the family and pooch! I will be doing a diary whizz round tonight so hope to catch up then xxx

Woohoo. Lovely to see you and you seem so happy. Glad to see you've got more balance and life in your life. So jealous of all your trips. :)
Hey Fran, thanks, I am happy actually. I can still get stressed as hell and want to punch people in the back of their heads but defo happier! I'm not a Buddha just yet ;) look forward to catching up and hope the little rascal is keeping you on your toes! xx

Aaaaaaaaghhhh! So good to hear off you and really hope you are going to be around more!

Fab to hear all your exciting news!!! Congratulations!

Can remember all the pressure you were under at the and am glad to hear you took your foot off the gas a bit! How did the c take it? ;)

I'm still in a similar place weight wise and trying to get to my target again for my big bday which is bigger than yours lol I am trying to go back to group but struggling around my new job/hours. Can't think of much else at the mo xxx

You little missy, pushed my button at the right time this week and I knew it was time to make time to come back to you all, so thank you hun xxx
My C... she moved towns and that was a pain so I just said I will see how things go and chickened out of telling her I wouldn't come back - she hasn't contacted me this year so clearly doesn't give a rats and it was only about figures / filling seats. Which at the time I felt a bit taken aback about... but then kicked myself into remembering she is running a business so why should she? I think she knew I was done.
Well done for maintaining sweetie, no doubt you will get to target for your birthday with some focus! When is it? How exciting!! xxx

Yay nice to "see" you minks, congratulations in your engagement.xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Thank you hun, Lovely to see you all here and cant wait to catch up on everything. Hope you are ok? xxx

Hello! Lovely to see u back & congrats!!! Sounds like things going extremely well xx
Hey sweetie! Thank you :) How are things over your side? Hope all is good and will take a dive over to your diary later tonight xxx

Welcome backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Minky fab to see you hunni -and CONGRATULATIONS to you and the boy great to hear some good news.

Im still plodding on im 4lbs to target then ill stop I think ill be happy to maintain at 11st ill still be in a size 12 clothes and that suits me. Im waiting for an MRI scan next week and depending on results may mean an op on my back booooo im still in agony.

Im gonna be a Nanna in September too yayyyyyyy she has her gender scan on April 23rd and will find out what she is having, Tres excited hehe

I think thats about all for now - its great to see you back and doing so well chick xxxx
Alright Sheila! (said in my best Australian accent!) First - thank you! And second - CONGRATULATIONS right back at ya!! 4lbs from target, Nanna in September AND progress on your back? Awesome!!! (Although boo to there still being a problem, at least lets hope the MRI goes well).
Sounds like you are doing really well and I look forward to catching up xxx

Welcome back!!! Massive congrats on the engagement and loving your attitude. It sounds balanced and healthy :) lots of exciting things to look forward to too! Xx

Thanks lovely! It feels good at the moment, I am very.... happy! I will jump on over to your diary later for a catch up! xxx

Oops double post

You can only double post and it be pictures of cake, if you promise to send me one in the post (unless its scan bran cake....?) xxx

Yay! Welcome back minks !
And a huge congratulations on your engagement :D xx

Thanks Missy! Feels good to be back :) xxx

WOOP welcome back hot stuff! CONGRATU-flipping-LATIONS on the engagement, such great news! Lots to look forward to, lots of positivity in the room and lots of fairly chilled but healthy eating to be done! :) xxx

Oh hello little one! Thank you sugar, all is pretty damn good over here. Hope that things are good with you and Robbie and look forward to catching up! xxx

Welcome back! Congratulations on the engagement!
Thank you sweetie! Hope you are ok? xxx

Yippeeeeeeeeeee, nice to see you back again, congratulations and wow what changes you've made, you sound so happy in your post xx
Hi Michelle! Back, for good! Like I said, not all day every day (she says right now... then I get sucked back in and before you know it.... 50 posts an hour!) Hope that target / maintaining is still going well and look forward to catching up! xxx

Welcome back and congrats on the engagement!!! :D
Thank you very much! Hope all is good with you! xxx

I'm a reader not a poster but nice to see you back and congratulations on your news, so happy for you!! Xx

Well you just posted so ner! :)
Thanks hun, hope you are well and still enjoying your travels - I see you on IG, with your train pics, and days out, and general loveliness :) xxx

I am ok thanks, , started a diary link in my signature but I know it's another one of many to read LOL! Trying hard for these last few pounds to go!! Have a great day and it really is great yo see you back your diary was so funny,informative, full of ideas.

Quickie post (jeez i'm up to 3 posts and its not even 9am....!)

Just wanted to wish you all a happy Friday, hope that the sun is super shining where you are - it is here! - and you have a fab day!

Food plans are for a green one. I did post my daily plan on IG but that's changed already!!

Breakfast - Mushroom and Cheddar Omelette (A Choice)

Mid AM - Blueberries, Raspberries and Danio Strawberry yogurt 1 syn

Lunch - Was planning jacket, beans, cheese and salad... but I am not so sure right now... (Might just have all my fruit and a mug shot / sushi... depending on dinner choice, so I have 3 hours to decide)

Dinner - Leftover veg curry and rice... again this may change, I might leave that for the boy to have instead. because I am nice like that. So it might be pasta instead with veggies and cheese. Which would mean no cheese on jacket at lunch and what's the point in a jacket if you can't have cheese?!

Snacks - banana, grapes, apple, pineapple finger, alpen light and Weetabix oaty rainbow smashems bar, Mikado white and WW Caramel Mallow. If I need. Which I will.

And that's that!

Have a fab one y'all xxxxx

I am ok thanks, , started a diary link in my signature but I know it's another one of many to read LOL! Trying hard for these last few pounds to go!! Have a great day and it really is great yo see you back your diary was so funny,informative, full of ideas.

Subbed so will have a nose later :)

Have a good one! xxx

You can only double post and it be pictures of cake, if you promise to send me one in the post (unless its scan bran cake....?) xxx

I have no idea what the heck happened there!! My phone has a life of it's own sometimes!! I can confirm that they were NOT in fact scan bran cakes and are actually very calorific, non-SW friendly, sugar-ful coffee and walnut cupcakes which I made for people in work today.

One may or may not slip into my mouth... I cannot be sure! xx

Quickie post (jeez i'm up to 3 posts and its not even 9am....!)

Just wanted to wish you all a happy Friday, hope that the sun is super shining where you are - it is here! - and you have a fab day!

Food plans are for a green one. I did post my daily plan on IG but that's changed already!!

Breakfast - Mushroom and Cheddar Omelette (A Choice)

Mid AM - Blueberries, Raspberries and Danio Strawberry yogurt 1 syn

Lunch - Was planning jacket, beans, cheese and salad... but I am not so sure right now... (Might just have all my fruit and a mug shot / sushi... depending on dinner choice, so I have 3 hours to decide)

Dinner - Leftover veg curry and rice... again this may change, I might leave that for the boy to have instead. because I am nice like that. So it might be pasta instead with veggies and cheese. Which would mean no cheese on jacket at lunch and what's the point in a jacket if you can't have cheese?!

Snacks - banana, grapes, apple, pineapple finger, alpen light and Weetabix oaty rainbow smashems bar, Mikado white and WW Caramel Mallow. If I need. Which I will.

And that's that!

Have a fab one y'all xxxxx

I always get food envy of your omelette snaps on IG! You make a bloody good omelette! x

You're engaged!!!! Minks that's totally awesome! I thought being on your FB and IG, I would keep up with the Minks goss but clearly not! Huge congratulations gorgeous - so pleased for you. xxx

Hey there Minks, welcome back. Everyone has missed you so.

I totally don't blame you from walking away from SW / Minis, I think sometimes the diet gets put so much on the pedestal by you and others, that it becomes a pressure and a stress. You were putting a lot of pressure to get where you needed to be, and that's no b!oody fun is it!? I see other people's diaries are "almost" there and they are pressuring themselves too, and lowering their original targets a bit more, then a bit more - we are never happy with ourselves are we?

Congrats on the proposal, thats so lovely - the boy did good, and what your lovely mummy said about the ring, brought a little lump in my throat!

Me? Well I am pretty much in the same sitch as before, I am not an SWer, more Healthy Eating and more recently (like two days a go) I thought I would give CCing a go - in for a penny..

Come and visit my diary once you get settled back in - its a feast for the eyes! Its not, but it'd be nice if you did visit!

It is lovely to hear you are happy with yourself once more. There is much more to life than getting to target and I am glad you are in a good and healthy place both physically and mentally.

xxxx

Hey Minks lovely to see you back.
Congratulations on your engagement.
Glad you decided to take it easier with dieting. I have done the same and put on some weight. Now everyone tells me that when I was lighter, I seriously looked ill.
I'd like to lose 7-10 lbs as I do not feel comfortable with the extra weight. Today is my first day back and will be posting regularly.
I am so glad that you are back. Have a lovely day.

Lots of love xx

hehe glad I posted that on IG now coz we all missed you like craazzyy!!
Omg alot has happened congrats on the engagement I shed a tear at how sweet your mum is I think its really nice :)
All them jols blinkin eck ur gunna enjoy them.
I totally agree with the whole obsessing over weight and stuff it can get abit to much and I think your C was totally pushing you too hard. You need abit of you time and some fun x
Well me... ive got a temp job in the offices at work and love it hehe currently showing them how gud I am hehe esp on spreadsheets and compliance questionnaires.
Megs like a bean pole and keeping me busy.
Put basically all the weight back on and am currently on my 2nd week back at it.
Glad your gunna start posting again hun x

You little missy, pushed my button at the right time this week and I knew it was time to make time to come back to you all, so thank you hun xxx
My C... she moved towns and that was a pain so I just said I will see how things go and chickened out of telling her I wouldn't come back - she hasn't contacted me this year so clearly doesn't give a rats and it was only about figures / filling seats. Which at the time I felt a bit taken aback about... but then kicked myself into remembering she is running a business so why should she? I think she knew I was done.
Well done for maintaining sweetie, no doubt you will get to target for your birthday with some focus! When is it? How exciting!! xxx

Oh Minks bless you I am glad to have helped...I think!

Having been in a position where I felt under pressure form a C I did worry about you. When I left my original group I felt so disheartened with my C and she didn't contact me and it pissed me off tbf even though I knew she had serious personal issues with an ill husband and I then heard he died but strangely I bumped into her in a shop the other day and I tried to pretend I hadn't seen her but she saw me and waited at the checkout for me and I am glad she did, she gave me a big hug and was lovely and we chatted for ages and it put it to rest with me.
I felt like you about the fact it was a business and I was business to her but now I think there may have been an element of that but also I had a lot going on with myself and the changes I was going through etc and maybe that was all part of it.
Hope you can get some sense out of that waffle!

My 40th is in July Whoop Whoop! x

Glad to see you around Minks and that everything's grand. There was a gaping Minks hole when you weren't here :)

Congrats on the engagement too :-D x

Back