MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Blimey you're disciplined going for a fast day Friday! I'm not sure I could ever manage one on a fri...I have a subconscious need to treat myself with food (even all sw free food!) when it hits the weekend!!
What excitingness is planned for the weekend?! Xxx

Ahhh but I'd rather do it today than sunday when I'm relaxing! At least today I'm in work with a structured day and distraction.

Weekend plans - tonight food shop and probably do some form of food prep/batch cooking?
Tomorrow - gym in the morn, and then going to my friends/out for a couple of drinks. Need to plan a sensiblr amount of drinks so I don't go overboard. And I'm going to make sure I have something sw friendly for when I get in.
Sunday - I think we may have got away with a lockdown again! But I might dash out to the gym. Depends on how hungover/lazy I feel!

Yourself? Xxx

Yum.

I need to get to M&S and get on this mooli train. Going to a massive one at weekend (in Shoreham) so will see if they've got the beef one.

Have a great Friday. Ticking off them hours till home time woohoo xx

Breakfast! Followed by a cuppa caramelised apple tea.

1397202413292.jpg

Forgot to put the yogurt in so 16 cals extra to play with! (Or 1 mikado stick :D) xxx

Wow, you're like the Duracell bunny at the minute minks!! All that sorting and tidying last night, talk about a good cleanse!!

You seems to have today and your weekend planned to perfection - love it!

Happy Friday gorgeous and have a lovely weekend!!!

Yum.

I need to get to M&S and get on this mooli train. Going to a massive one at weekend (in Shoreham) so will see if they've got the beef one.

Have a great Friday. Ticking off them hours till home time woohoo xx

Defo get on the mooli train! I think they are gorge for 2 syns. To begin with I thought no way will they fill me up but surprisingly they do.

Ticking off the hours indeed! Xxx

Wow, you're like the Duracell bunny at the minute minks!! All that sorting and tidying last night, talk about a good cleanse!!

You seems to have today and your weekend planned to perfection - love it!

Happy Friday gorgeous and have a lovely weekend!!!

I do have it planned alright. I may head to the gym tonight instead of sunday seeing as I have nothing planned. Can't hurt to do a bit of x trainer / rowing / bike and weights. Think I'll leave the running for tomorrow when I've eaten substantial food for fuel, if that makes sense?

Quarter of the way through the day woo!! Xxx

Fab bargain that minks :) ive been n bought the beef mooli rolls will let u know wat I think but remember I am proper fussy haha I can see me picking all the stuff out I dont like :-/

Don't pick stuff out! It'll fall apart! Let me know what you think tho xx

I love the book people they used to visit a place I worked years ago, I got some fab bargains & not just books.

I've got some great stuff from them over the years. Last month my colleague got a kids tent and tunnel thing which is massive for under a tenner. I've got Jamie Oliver cookbooks brand new ones for £8 before, £24 in the shops! Crazy! Xx

Well done on your weight loss 10 stone WOW!! You are an inspiration! Xx

Don't pick stuff out! It'll fall apart! Let me know what you think tho xx

I tried it first with everything in and I wasnt impressed all I cud taste was peppers and cucumber haha so I unrolled um took out wat I didnt want them rolled um back up then it was delish!!! And the sauce is gorgeous

Oh I miss my book people!!! Hopefully you will share some brand new never before attempted chicken recipes - altho I am pretty convinced I have had chicken every which way!!! X

Enjoy the gym hunny. You are a good girl on a Friday night xxx

Ahhh but I'd rather do it today than sunday when I'm relaxing! At least today I'm in work with a structured day and distraction. Weekend plans - tonight food shop and probably do some form of food prep/batch cooking? Tomorrow - gym in the morn, and then going to my friends/out for a couple of drinks. Need to plan a sensiblr amount of drinks so I don't go overboard. And I'm going to make sure I have something sw friendly for when I get in. Sunday - I think we may have got away with a lockdown again! But I might dash out to the gym. Depends on how hungover/lazy I feel! Yourself? Xxx

Lock down hehe love this!
Sounds like a wonderful weekend! Perfect mix of all the good things weekends should be for!
Mines similar but slightly mixed up...chill tonight...work and run tomorrow...and out on Sunday...not sure drinking on a Sunday is the best idea but hey ho! Have a fab one Hun! Xxx

So its nearly 9.30 and I've not even had dinner yet. Not sure I can be arsed to faff and cook. I'm just planning my meals and fast days / doing on line food shop. Managed to pop to the gym for a quick cardio and weights. 5 row, 10 bike, 15 x train and then 20 weights.

Once I've got my food shop done I think I'll just have my mango while watching an ep of vampire diaries and then off to bed for an epic sleep catch up yay!!!

Had mango, 2 x thorntons chocs and 1 malteaser instead of dinner taking me to 506 cals for the day. All in all good.

Food shop coming tomorrow morning so before that I'll have a nice bacon n egg butty while catching up on diaries.

Have a fab friday eve guys! Xxx

Have u got an android device toots, got a fab app that gets u all the latest movies and tv shows free. I've just downloaded frozen, 12 years a slave, Carrie, gravity and American hustle for free (not those bit torrent thingies either), totally legal x

Oooh whats the app hun? Xx

Saturday... celebrate... (totally singing that to the choon of madonnas Holiday!)

Beautiful blissful morning. Up at 7, gym, home, breakfast...

1397299556988.jpg

Whilst watching secret eaters. Yeaaaaaah, you know I should have totes been on that this week just to 'out' me! Not because I didn't know I was doing it, I know all that goes in my bod!

Just waiting on food shop to come. I am going out for drinks with the girls tonight but just vod n diet coke and I only ever have singles now... bizarre! Munchies for after sorted too because I've well got in the habit of:
Drunk Me "can I have a portion of chips please"
10 minutes later
Kebab Man "salt n vinegar and sauce?"
DM "yup, burger sauce. Oh and chuck us some doner meat in there too with chilli sauce. And loads of salad... on a diet dontcha know?"
KM "that'll be 5 pounds from your purse and 5lbs on your tummy"

So to stop that tonight I've just made a syn free stir fry noodle dish and a spicy sauce to pour over
1397299901642.jpg

1397299911676.jpg

Sauce is dark soy, garlic, ginger, chilli, cayenne, tomato puree, sweetener, spring onion, lime juice and a little water simmered down. Tastes pretty awesome.

Once the food shop is here and unpacked, an episode of the taste usa, then bath pamper time. Woo! Food plan for the week...

1397300187137.jpg

Ready to tackle the food week ahead and have a good night tonight.

Hope everyone is having a lovely day xxx

Back