MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

And here is my brightly coloured fast day pizza and salad!

1397587606339.jpg

Forgot about my love for pesto!!

Happy Wednesday Minks!!

That pizza look the nuts. I needed it now! Was it a wrap base?

What's on the board today then?

Xx

At the moment no, not thought about one either, love reading yours... Well done on your success ...
Shall I shan't I, that is the question... x

Do it!! We love a new diary and I've seen some of your posts, so judging by them, I'd for one be reading :) xx

Ok the pizza looks way too good to have on a fast day! What on earth is it...I need it in my life!! Xx

Its a wheat and white mini wrap for 97 cals? I screen shotted MFP...
1397627584224.jpg

I just didn't have basil leaves... dur! So I added a couple of finely diced bits of red onion leftover from curry night on sunday. Was yum! Xx

Good morning beautiful peoples! Happy hump day / happy faux friday eve! This bank holiday weekend has me far too excited!

Today was meant to be an EE day but... I'm not digging it. I want a red day. So, thats what I'm having!

Breakfast - gorge! Bacon n egg roll and I then added 1 syn of ketchup and half a HexA cheddar
1397630385101.jpg

Lunch - ham salad again but it was lush! With ff vinaigrette (stupid word that...)

Dinner - iceland tikka chicken boob and veggies

Snacks - ff greek yog with bloobs n passion fruit, banana.

So like zero syns in there. Going to take 2 biccies to work with me for 4 syns to enjoy probs about 3pm. So thats 5 syns so far.

I #love a red day! Always find green easier but when I get a good red one, I love them!

Oh no to the forgotten biccies! Yeah can you pick up something nice on your travels? Freddo? Fudge bar or something?

Am I being blonde about the Iceland Boob? Is that actually a thing and not a typo?

xx

Back