MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Boob instead of breast!

Oh I am so blonde. I'm going to hide in a corner now......
Ha ha ha!! I thought you was just messing in the first post :D sorry chicken breast for dinner ;) xx
Oh no I only just seen this. Don't worry about me!!!

I got some fake fan in mine. Did you? Xx
I didn't get fake tan. I got some wash for sensitive skin, lip brush, dry shampoo (dead handy!), massage oil thingy and something else....
Omg please send me your bacon and egg roll! X
Sure!! Xx

boo, are you able to pick something up along your travels, you know the type those in their individual packets?

Oh no to the forgotten biccies! Yeah can you pick up something nice on your travels? Freddo? Fudge bar or something?
xx
I am going for a walk at lunch so I could pick something up.

Sarah - I'll be popping into your little tesco express, recommend anything low syn for a pm fix? Xx

This. Was. Gorge!

1397641436103.jpg

Hmm...what do they do? Fridge raiders if you want savoury for 2.5 syns or for sweet stuff I would go for a Reece's peanut butter cup myself (I think they are 4 syns - haven't had one for a while!), or you could get a couple of flumps? xx

If you're near Astral one lunch time when we can plan it, we could have lunch in our cafe. They do good jacket spuds with beans :) xx
We can so set a date hun! Just let me know whens good for you. I'm about a 5-10ish minute walk? Xx
Oh my days, I hope I've lost 9lb on Friday so I can finally subscribe to this glossy box!!

What are the chances do you reckon? :rolleyes:
If you managed that, I'd want to know what you'd eaten the entire week and blinking replicate! Xx

Faux friday eve - tick!

Home now after a mega afternoon of busy business. Really looking forward to the long weekend amd tomorrow eve going to my work friends for dinner and a couple of drinks. So fast day is being moved to Friday which suits better as the boy is working, I've got shopping to do and family to visit (which means I can say to my mum "no food for me, already had a big lunch..." and not get questioned!).
Syns won't be massive for tomorrow eve as she eats pretty healthily and I believe her OH is going to cook us a traditional Gambian fish dish which comes with rice and veggies and no oil is ised - woot! Taking a bottle of red which I will insist on sharing. Unsure of red wine syns...?

This arvo had this :

1397669211104.jpg

Half my B.

Syn wise I had pops, roast fridge raiders, 2 chewits and 2 mikado white choc (found them in my drawer after completely forgetting I bought them 4 weeks ago!!!) So total syns - 5+2+1+1 (+this mornings 1)=10. A HexA left and I'll have a stix or AL for my 1/2 B later.

Good food day!

Back