MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Hi MinkyDinky! Feeling brave & trying to de-lurk (un-lurk? come-out-of lurkdom? :eek: ) Yours in one of those diaries I have been reading while off the wagon. One of the reasons for trying to drag myself back on plan. Thanks for posting such fab pics & meal ideas and reminding me of all the delicious food we can eat on this (DIET?) ​plan. You have done amazingly.

Hi MinkyDinky! Feeling brave & trying to de-lurk (un-lurk? come-out-of lurkdom? :eek: ) Yours in one of those diaries I have been reading while off the wagon. One of the reasons for trying to drag myself back on plan. Thanks for posting such fab pics & meal ideas and reminding me of all the delicious food we can eat on this (DIET?) plan. You have done amazingly.

Well hello there! Thanks v much for stopping by :) I've had a look at your diary - well done for getting to target and looking amazing in that bridesmaids dress! Wow!! Look forward to seeing you back on the wagon ;) xx

Gooooood moaning.
Yesterday. Thought I'd be able to eat pudding after dinner (granted, 20 minutes later at least....)

1398231731757.jpg

Struggled to get halfway through and had to stop and chuck it back in the fridge. I was actually far too full. So I only had 1 syn from it. Which means, without actually any concious thought I managed a day fully on plan, hexb used, no HexA (Naughty but not really...) and only 3 syns used?! B'jeysus.

Right! Todays food planage.

B -
L - leftover curry, rice & onion bhajis.
D - mushroom and onion omelette with HexA cheddar. Baked beans.
Snacks - banana, grapes, yogurt 0.5 syn, quark mix and strawbs 1 syn.

Need to decide whats for brekkie... seeing as kedge isn't on the menu today!!

Jeez, eat a bit of fish and the whole office gets all dramatic!

"did you smell that fish this morning?"
"yeah, and she had the window open"
"lets hope she doesn't have any more this week"
"ewww I hate fish"

And on, and on, and on they go.

Its fish FFS, I didn't bring a bag of manure in did I?! blinking drama queens.

Makes me want to have it for the next three days. And have Tuna for lunch. Maybe some eggs. Or something garlicky.

Give 'em something to really moan about!

I take fish a lot of times just to pee them off at work, there the same as your muppets ..... Anyhow.. Morning Minks x

Hiya hun. I had almost the same situation as this in work ages ago. I'd made a fish pie with smoked haddock in and had taken some leftovers for lunch...I not only had loads of comments about how much the fish smelled, but I also had to deal with a vegetarian who sat down opposite me and kept gagging, and another member of staff who told me I shouldn't be eating dyed haddock as it's not good for your health.

While I wish I'd been able to come up with a smart response to all of them, what I actually did was empty my lunch into the food bin and go to the toilet to cry! :eek:

Such a shame that people feel the need to pass comment on other people's food. I've never taken fish pie to work since :( xx

I'd of shoved it up there **** !!! X

Breakfast is decided.

HexB toast (3 slices = 60g... win!), lightest philli 1.5 syns for pot I believe? And marmite.

Drinks wise today same as yesterday. Green teas and fizzy apple n raspberry water from tesco (I googled and pretty certain its syn free?)

Talking of syns... could one of my minimates do me a MAHOOSIVE favour? Totes cheeky I know but I can't find the syn value for this mackerel I bought yesterday :

1398235573672.jpg

I've googled and whatnot but can't find this one. You're help would be greatly appreciated! If no one can then bin it'll be :( xx

Breakfast looks yummy. The only mackerel I can see online from tesco has Indian spices and is 4 syns per 100g don't think you would be far off track if you counted that

Here to subscribe :) xx when's your wedding? :D

Chuckling at the reaction to the kedge... remember when I did fish week? It was basically a chapter out of how to lose friends and alienate people... my god, the amount of not-so-subtle moaning I had to hear about the smell of fish! Some people just have nothing better to do while they stuff their faces with their chicken tikka white baguettes and mccoys ;)

Food looking epic as per... I bet most of that post-easter bloat has evaporated already xx

The people at my work complain when I have a boiled egg for breakfast! I'm all "er, it's an EGG, I haven't blown off in your face...it's just an egg"

People = weirdos.

Breakfast looks yummy. The only mackerel I can see online from tesco has Indian spices and is 4 syns per 100g don't think you would be far off track if you counted that
Thank you very much! I know 100g of just smoked mack is 1.5, i'll check on line the nutritional values compared to the one you mentioned and compare. Ta hun xx
Here to subscribe :) xx when's your wedding? :D
Hello! Welcome welcome! Wedding... not set a det yet but we want next summer - both our birthdays are late December so we want it as far away from then!!! Xx
Chuckling at the reaction to the kedge... remember when I did fish week? It was basically a chapter out of how to lose friends and alienate people... my god, the amount of not-so-subtle moaning I had to hear about the smell of fish! Some people just have nothing better to do while they stuff their faces with their chicken tikka white baguettes and mccoys ;)

Food looking epic as per... I bet most of that post-easter bloat has evaporated already xx

You'd think people had never smelt fish before the way they react!
Well I've cracked open the reheated curry and waiting... there will be one who moans for defo but she is currently out to lunch. Actually gagging for her to say something, just because I'm WELL in the mood for a row over it!! Xx

Slight touch with the curry - no chicken!! Only mushroom amd cauliflower (I chucked in some of the stalks from the trimmings when I made the roast florets yesterday) so... I'm going to make today a green day! Win!

1398256056505.jpg

Which means I can indulge in a coffee this afternoon (dying for one!) And an alpen light and it'll be half my hexb.

Awesome when that happens!!!

Q - what happens when you are REALLY busy at work?

A - you don't snack and bring back a stupid amount of food that you would have normally munched through quite happily

1398273558156.jpg

Granted, I am slightly peckish now but thats normal at dinner time right??

I won't be eating just yet because I want to wash my lunchboxes, face mask, hand mask, shower, etc so I may just tuck into my banana now while I chill for 5 before cracking on with my bits n bobs and catch up with diaries xx

Hand mask?!!!
Tell me more....this sounds like an epic excuse to sit in front of the tv and be completely unable to do anything else! :) right up my street! Xxx

My friend is the pamper queen and swears by these :

1398277480712.jpg

Surprisingly, they are a pound shop bargain! Her mum popped in there one day for a strip of lighters for her dad and they caught her eye. Bought one for my best mate to try and she hasn't looked back since! Xx

Back