MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Oh my word I need these in my life! Was just thinking the other day how manky my hands are looking at the mo! Pound shop weekend trawl here I come!! :) xx

Crack on lovely! And I picked up velvet crunch, weight watchers biccies and mugshots (3 for a quid!) In there so there are some sw friendly things to grab too xx

The people at my work complain when I have a boiled egg for breakfast! I'm all "er, it's an EGG, I haven't blown off in your face...it's just an egg"

People = weirdos.

Don't even get me started on egg-gate!

One woman had 2 with a salad one day. She now has the nickname Eggy Eggy Watkins.

Yup....

I'm probably know as Fishface Crossan or something now!

This actually made me laugh out loud...just what I needed...thank god I'm home alone! Xxx

Heehee me too :-D having a little chuckle in the bath xx

Oh hi dinner time!

1398282938346.jpg

Half a syn for sriracha hot sauce.

To munch while watching Supernatural. Yay!

My friend is the pamper queen and swears by these :

View attachment 134849

Surprisingly, they are a pound shop bargain! Her mum popped in there one day for a strip of lighters for her dad and they caught her eye. Bought one for my best mate to try and she hasn't looked back since! Xx

Ooh I so need these, I have Old woman hands! Wonder if we have them here? hmmm must have a Google and see..

Oh hi dinner time!

View attachment 134893

Half a syn for sriracha hot sauce.

To munch while watching Supernatural. Yay!

That looks so yummy!

Supernatural? Is this back on telly?
Don't think so? We are watching catch up episodes hun xx
Ooh I so need these, I have Old woman hands! Wonder if we have them here? hmmm must have a Google and see..
That looks so yummy!

Get googling! If not I'm pretty sure there will be an equivalent about.
Dins was so tasty, love omelettes xx

After dinner I managed my 1 syn "strawberries and cream" ice cream and an alpen light bar.

1398288292942.jpg

Taking syns to a whopping 2.5 for the day! Was going to have a hot cross bun for 8 and tsp of butter for 1 but just wasn't hungry.

Been really low syn without trying to be over the last 2 days. I'm out for drinks Friday so maybe thats not a bad thing!!

Don't think so? We are watching catch up episodes hun xx

Get googling! If not I'm pretty sure there will be an equivalent about.
Dins was so tasty, love omelettes xx
Googled it and sky have dropped the new season arghhh!! How am I gunna get my fix haha
Im havin omelette for dinner yum yum

Happy Friday Eve gang!
Although, wish it were friday. Got a shitty meeting this morning I could do without tbh. Ah well.

Todays food is...

B - dorset cereals muesli HexB with vanilla and choc mullerlight & passionfruit
L - mexican mackerel salad with baby potatoes
D - mince... thats as far as I've got
Snacks - strawbs, grapes, banana

After doing a nutritional information comparison with the peppered fillets and piri piri ones, I've decided that 100g is 2 syns. May not be correct but hey, I've decided and thats that. Will add a tbsp (max) of sriracha to the salad so todays syns currently at 2.5.

Now just need to decide what to do for dinner. If I can get out at lunch and pick up some big flat mushrooms I might do burgers in mushroom 'buns' with roast veg/chips. We shall see!

Have a fab day all xxx

My friend is the pamper queen and swears by these :

View attachment 134849

Surprisingly, they are a pound shop bargain! Her mum popped in there one day for a strip of lighters for her dad and they caught her eye. Bought one for my best mate to try and she hasn't looked back since! Xx

I've shown Bob a picture & told him to pick me & Lydia some up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eek exciting! When did you get engaged? Isn't it actually the most euphoric feeling?!

I love burgers in mushroom buns! Food sounding really good honey!

xxxx

Mmm burgers in mushroom buns! You are having an awesome food week, Minks! xx
It feels like a really good week and I have enjoyed every mouthful and dish to be honest! Xx
Happy friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday eve Minks :)

Hope the sh!tty meeting isn't too sh!tty!! X
Lets hope so hun! Happy friday eve back at ya! Xx
I've shown Bob a picture & told him to pick me & Lydia some up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well done Mich! Emma said they do feet ones too but I didn't look for them - will do Monday when I'm off and report back! Xx
Eek exciting! When did you get engaged? Isn't it actually the most euphoric feeling?!

I love burgers in mushroom buns! Food sounding really good honey!

xxxx
He proposed new years day! Well... about 12.15am and it was all very soppy and crazy for the following hour!
Are you also getting married?
Mushroom buns are delish, I love them xx

Back