MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Nooooooooooo, I need to know what METs means, please ask it's so annoying!!!!

Sorry can't help with the salmon as I don't like it, I know its not often there is food I don't like, but there it is, anyhow it would appear your problem has been solved:D

Love a good hot cross bun! Who cares if Easter is over! No idea what MET is on the treadmill but I think the pace means you averaged 8.34 minutes per kilometre! WOOP nice job...especially at stupid o'clock in the morning! Xx
I have no idea if thats even good, I'm just trying to get through c25k and on week 4 day 2 today, but thanks! Xx
Nooooooooooo, I need to know what METs means, please ask it's so annoying!!!!

Sorry can't help with the salmon as I don't like it, I know its not often there is food I don't like, but there it is, anyhow it would appear your problem has been solved:D

I'll ask at my PT sesh Monday and see if they can answer!
Can't believe you don't like salmon! You've such a vast taste in food tho, I guess there would be something you didn't like! Xx

Tonights dinner looks brown brown aaaand brown. But was delish. It's purely the spices and soy sauce thats given it a pap colour.
1398888211962.jpg

I also made some egg/soy omelette ribbons to put in. Salmon I marinaded in lime juice, garlic, cumin, chilli, s&p, touch of sweetener. Baked for 20 mins and was delish. Couldn't eat it all so have about a third of the stir fry left and a whole salmon fillet so thats lunch sorted for tomorrow woo!

And as for the boy... he didn't want stir fry. So he had this

1398888387607.jpg

And yet he still stays the same weight! Thats standard Friday night feed for him. And Saturday if I'm out. Madness.
That is a whole can of beans with spicy sauce in. 2 hot n spicy chicken breasts with cheese and waffles. Smelt amazing!!

Tonights dinner looks brown brown aaaand brown. But was delish. It's purely the spices and soy sauce thats given it a pap colour.
View attachment 135935

I also made some egg/soy omelette ribbons to put in. Salmon I marinaded in lime juice, garlic, cumin, chilli, s&p, touch of sweetener. Baked for 20 mins and was delish. Couldn't eat it all so have about a third of the stir fry left and a whole salmon fillet so thats lunch sorted for tomorrow woo!

And as for the boy... he didn't want stir fry. So he had this

View attachment 135936

And yet he still stays the same weight! Thats standard Friday night feed for him. And Saturday if I'm out. Madness.
That is a whole can of beans with spicy sauce in. 2 hot n spicy chicken breasts with cheese and waffles. Smelt amazing!!

Does the boy eat mainly the same food as u? That may be the reason he doesnt put weight on if hes only havin a few diff meals.
My OH used to think he wudnt put weight on the boom hes now 15 stone.

Does the boy eat mainly the same food as u? That may be the reason he doesnt put weight on if hes only havin a few diff meals.
My OH used to think he wudnt put weight on the boom hes now 15 stone.

I'd say he has minimum 5 out of 7 dinners the same but the rest is left to his own device. But brekkie he has oats so simple satchets, a banana and then for lunch tends to be a ham/cheese/marmite (combo or individual) sandwich/toastie or muffin. Sometimes takes eggs and has on toast. He puts butter in everything though. Beans, soup, scrambled eggs... I tell him off and sometimes he panics about fat/salt content. I guess most of the time he doesn't eat too badly. Saturday he didn't eat at all till 11.30pm after he'd had a few beers with his mate. I'd have chewed off my arm by then! Xx

I'd say he has minimum 5 out of 7 dinners the same but the rest is left to his own device. But brekkie he has oats so simple satchets, a banana and then for lunch tends to be a ham/cheese/marmite (combo or individual) sandwich/toastie or muffin. Sometimes takes eggs and has on toast. He puts butter in everything though. Beans, soup, scrambled eggs... I tell him off and sometimes he panics about fat/salt content. I guess most of the time he doesn't eat too badly. Saturday he didn't eat at all till 11.30pm after he'd had a few beers with his mate. I'd have chewed off my arm by then! Xx

Defo would a chewed an arm and a leg off haha.
Does he exercise? His food doesnt sound too bad sounds like hes burning it off!
Have a fab morning hun x

Morning lovelys. Friday eve... nearly there.

EE today
B- cheese and ham toasted sarnie and grapes
L -salmon stir fry
D - baked mince and veg, boiled potatoes, veg 2 syns for gravy granules
Snacks - pot of fruit, nana, velvet crunch 4 syns, 2 x muller greek 1 syn.

A & B and 7 syns used.

Lets get this miserable day ticked off. Xxx

Happy Friday eve minks. Food looking lovely and your diary has just reminded me I have bananas! Yay :-D xx

Friday Eve! Woohoo! Thank goodness for that.

A toastie sounds lush xxxx

Brekkie!
1398933525406.jpg

Aaaaand managed to squeeze in a hair appt this evening, well at 4.30 which means get a cheeky early finish (not that my manager knows yet but... pfft! Don't care!) So thats defo brightened up this grey morning! Xx

I'm having mine done on Friday :D!

Love getting my hair done and my best friend is getting hers done this evening too so able to see her which is a Brucey bonus!

Its her wedding that I'm bridesmaid for in November and as most of you know I have red in my hair. Well wedding plans were talked about last night for hers and b/maid dress colour has been decided by her and she has chosen a bluey turquoise so I'm getting rid of the red! Tonight.

I'm going to have a deep brown with some caramel/honey low lights put through for a more natural look. Shocking! But totes excited!! Eeep!

Back