MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

She wants turquoise dresses and red wouldn't go, I said I'm cool to change the colour and she said she would like me to. She has offered to pay for it to be returned to red after the wedding too. I SHOULD have just done the sensible thing of one block dark colour all over because that would have taken fine.

But me being me, I said I wanted it to have a more natural look ie with the different caramel tones rather than block. So its my own doing! If I was to have it just all dark I could have done that a week before the wedding no probs!

I'm my own worst nightmare and the worlds worst critic when it comes to my hair. But then aren't we all??

It'll be fine, its already growing on me. Just not used to looking... normal xx

Oh I see.... What a palaver though! I know what you mean about looking 'normal'.. Every now and again I'll do mine plain brown and it's just so boring!! X

Morning Ems :)

And morning minis. How are we all today?

Last night I went out for drinks after seeing my brother. Was a great night and I had a burger after (why???? BECAUSE I WAS HUNGRY GOD DAMN IT!)

feel like a heffer today. Fast days defo planned for the week. Monday and Wednesday. Or more sensibly Tuesday and Thursday because I've got the PT sesh Monday and I like to gym Mon, Wed and Fri.

Not going to dwell on it tho. Because I'm on holiday countdown and have 1 week to go!! Toooooo excited about that. Like actually cannot blinking wait!

Today - over mothers to have our last supper together :) having lots of nibble bits I think that we/I am making so syns will be low and manageable.

Will jump over to everyone's diary for a quickie but must eat some food and then get cracking!

Food so far :
B1 - banana and greek muller coconut 0.5 syns
B2 - rasps, bloobs, Dorset cereals muesli HexB with yogurt
L / D - nibbles (chicken pieces in syns free marinades, lime and chilli prawns, duck skewes from iceland, breaded mushrooms, and that's as far as my brain has taken me so far)
Supper -if needed I can chuck something together like linda mccartney roar sausages and fried eggs. Nom!

Oh and here is B2

1399111920688.jpg

Perfect breakfast. And is good for my belly :)

Love your hair and breakfast 2 looks right up my street. Enjoy your day today xx

Thank you Nat :) B2 was lovely and fresh. I really like it after I've had a night out - helps kick the hangover!! Xx

Ging - the salsa verde kinda thing from the goat curry is:

250g – about two large handfuls of baby spinach leaves
3 – 6 fresh green chillies (I use a lot)
1 bunch fresh coriander leaves
Juice of two limes
salt and pepper to taste

Instructions

Place all of the spinach, chillies, coriander and lime juice in a food processor and blend to a smooth paste. You may need to add just a bit of water to do this.

Enjoy!

Hello everyone!

WI - sts. Ok with that - friday had Drinks, burger, more drinks Saturday at my mums, buffet food (some weren't syn friendly, the cheesecake certainly wasn't!)

Todays plan - gym / PT sesh at 10 just about to have some beans on toast cause one is ravvy. Randomly came on my period yesterday and am in agony. I'm kinda contemplating rebooking the PT sesh for tomorrow after work? Its really heavy and totally out of the blue. Never really know when one may pop up. But hey, better now than next week!

Holiday shopping after as I need all our products / sun lotions. I suffer with dry skin on my face also so I need to make sure I have the right stuff. Going to pop into body shop and get the vitamin e face mist which is awesome for hydrating in the heat.

Green day today, because I need carbs :(

B - beans and maybe egg on toast 2 syns for spread
L - not sure. Probably just some fruit on the go. Maybe yogurt and fruit as breakfast is quite large
D - quorn roast with veggies, yorks, stuffing ball and gravy. 6 syns (2,2 and 2)

Happy bank holiday guys xxx

Well done on the sts! Have a great day

Happy Holiday Monday and Happy Holiday shopping Minks. Well done on the STS hun, sorry to hear MN has turned up unannounced boooo x

Morning lovelies.

Feel massive. Bought a maxi dress yesterday on a whim, picked up the wrong size and thats it sent me into hippo feeling mode. I'm not happy with this maintaining lark. I need to be a bit more serious and actually get the weight off. I know what works for me (not eating crap and drinking so much alcohol!).
Holiday Saturday - when I return... rejoining group. Keeps me on the straight, I know I'm paying to be weighed and that keeps me on plan to lose. Its not because I'm a 'failure' because I can maintain nicely, I just want to focus on losing so I can be smaller and then maintain perfectly like I am!
It won't be the same group as before, there is a brand new group opening up 2 mins from my flat with a new C so I am going to give that a try when I get back.

Food for today EE

B - overnight oats with frozen berries, ff natural yog and 1 greek muller 0.5 syns
L - ham and falafel salad 2 syns
D - Carribean beef and veg
Snack - banana and almond nut butter 4 syns, bloobs, greek muller 0.5 syns
Moved my PT sesh for 5.30 today so straight from work.

Have a good day all xxx

Morning Minks! Great idea about going to a new group I made sure when I started this journey I didn't go back to the consultant that I had tried before as I needed a brand new fresh start and everything had to be different if that makes sense??

Back