MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Happy hump day! Although a silly early start and I have to work from London today it does mean that I only have 2 days left in Crawley and it breaks the week up. Little fresh out this morning!

Food plan
B - latte and fruit
L - sushi and fruit
D - quorn sauage and veg pasta bake and cheese. Or bean lasagne. Or sausage egg n chips. Probably the last option tbh!

Munched a nana and about to grab an Americano cause I've yet to drink something!

Well that was a drama! Got to the station only to realise.... the boy had my bank card and I had his!

Now normally not an issue but we use a collection service for tickets and my card forms the id requirement to collect them from the ticket booth.

So I just had to run back to the flat, wake the boy up so he could run it down and then run back.

Far too much excitement for one morning. And before I've had my coffee!

Look how super cute this pot of fruit is! Its like a sand castle bucket :)

1399447097534.jpg

Think this is the 1/2 syn sushi. And yes, this is my breakfast. I'm hungry now so I think my lunch will be a sub salad or I'll see what else I can grab later. Was planning on a green day but I'm stumped as to what I can get on the go from waitrose or m&s that's low syn. Apart from sushi. But that small pack is a snack not a meal!

Welcome back to London Minks!!! Don't be sad, You know you love it really!!!! No curry goat today then?

I have a pub date today, but have asked my friend if we can just do drink only? I am so damn good!!

Happy hump day!

X

Look how super cute this pot of fruit is! Its like a sand castle bucket :)

View attachment 136934

Think this is the 1/2 syn sushi. And yes, this is my breakfast. I'm hungry now so I think my lunch will be a sub salad or I'll see what else I can grab later. Was planning on a green day but I'm stumped as to what I can get on the go from waitrose or m&s that's low syn. Apart from sushi. But that small pack is a snack not a meal!

I love their smoked salmon salad and it's only a couple of syns, would ruin your green day plans though!

Do they do little packs of hard boiled eggs or anything? You could get one of their salads and one of their amazing rhubarb brulee yogs? Green days are tough when eating out, red is almost easier as can grab some meats!

You've put me in the mood for some sausage, egg and chips... nom! x

Can you grab a jacket spud anywhere?

I love roasted cauliflower too yum.

By the way, I love your new hair, how are you feeling about it now? X

Well blow me what a day! Just got on the tube to head back to London Bridge so needless to say.... one is hank marvin!

Managed to pick up some grapes, rhubarb creme brulee yog (cheers lil!) And a potato and egg salad from M&S. Oh and a bottle of water. Tucking into a coupke of grapes and then when I get on the train I hope to sit down and eat. If not, well, I'll save it for tomorrow and I'll have a fat jacket with beans n cheese and quorn sausages!

Hope every one has had a great hump day, nearly over woo! Xxx

Can you grab a jacket spud anywhere?

I love roasted cauliflower too yum.

By the way, I love your new hair, how are you feeling about it now? X

Well in the mood for a jacket now but was too late to get one.

Hair - thanks lovely. Its growing on me (literally!) Xx

Managed to get a seat on the train and had my salad and yogurt which was nice. The boy met me from the train station just to say hello before dashing off to get some electrical bits for holiday and change up the money.

Nipped into lidl and picked up 2 250g packs of el mince for £1.32 each! Bargain.
Got home, packed gym bag for the morning, pulled out some clothes for the boy to freshen up for packing tomorrow, washed up, got dinner on and now just checking in online.

Made a massive vat of quorn veg chilli and there was so much I've made 2 lasagnes and put into the oven. Having it tonight with jacket and cheeeeeese.

Literally got so much food in at the moment I think I need to go through and do some batch cook/freeze for when we come back. Not a bad thing I guess xx

Dammit! Overslept (because I somehow didn't actually go to be till 11.30?) And running late for the gym but I'm still going. Albeit very sleepily rn!

Food.... no idea! Erm...
B yogurt and fruit?
L 2 rolls and cheese
D maybe a carbonara or similar

Gotta get cracking. And wake up!?

Got strawb ML, bloobs, alpen light summer fruits for brekkie.
Nana and grapes for snacks.
I have some ww crackers and a mini pot lightest philli (4 syns and part HexA, remainder will be on milk for coffee)

Lunch - mugshot in my desk so probs that

D - either veg filled carbonara or the sausage and egg I was meant to have.

Gym time!

Back