MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Wow love it, you're running late but still have time to come on here & post foods, enjoy the gym xx

Well done on still making the gym, Minks! I read your post in bed and it spurred me on to get my lazy bum out and go for a run - so thank you!! Managed 3k - the furthest I've ever run in my life and amazingly, I don't feel like I'm gonna die! Hope you had a fab sesh and your day flies by. Only 2 more sleeps til holibobs!!! xxx

Hey, just been skimming through your diary a bit, you have done so amazingly well, such an inspiration! I have got about 7 stone to lose, just started, and seeing a progress like yours is a real motivation. Have a fab holiday :)

My god minks, I got exhausted just reading about your last 24 hours....more sh1t going down that Jack Bauer!!!

Just call me Minks Bauer!

Gym - tick!

Breakfast -crackers n cheese, bloobs, alpen light, grapes, ml greek yog. 4.5 syns total

Lunch - mugshot, alpen light and nana

Dinner - quorn roast, roast pots, veg, yorky and gravy. Going to use LM ROAR sausage to make 'stuffing'. 4 syns

I have so much fresh stuff to use up that a roast makes sense. Got an A and B choice spare. 8.5 syns used. Goodo!

A ROAR sausage, LOVE that... never ever looked at the letters of that before!

You guys are seriously putting me to shame, I didnt get out of bed until 8am!!!!!! I was soooo tired!! Only had 15 mins to get ready as a result and ended up sitting in rubbish traffic. I really should get my lazy ass out of bed to do some exercise first thing but it's soooo hard! xx

Just call me Minks Bauer! Gym - tick! Breakfast -crackers n cheese, bloobs, alpen light, grapes, ml greek yog. 4.5 syns total Lunch - mugshot, alpen light and nana Dinner - quorn roast, roast pots, veg, yorky and gravy. Going to use LM ROAR sausage to make 'stuffing'. 4 syns I have so much fresh stuff to use up that a roast makes sense. Got an A and B choice spare. 8.5 syns used. Goodo!

Yummy food or what! Cheese and crackers for brekkie now that's what I'm talking about!! :)

I bought some ROARs yesterday! Planning an eggy cheesy sausage wrap for brek on sat! Oh yes!

Eek not long till hols now! Super jel!! Xxx

Sorry for lackage of posts - mega busy. But still quite rude of me to not respond to you all, just know I am reading and trying to keep up to date but I'm just sorting holiday bits.

So with the abundance of food left that needs to be eaten (fresh foods) I am doing the roast tonight to get through some potatoes and a whole bag of carrot batons. Made syn free red onion gravy for dins too.

Made a big fritatta (frittata? Fritata? Pfft! Can never remember!) With onion, peppers and spinach. So thats lunch done. And will make a batch of chickpea and spinach curry to whack in the freezer for our return. Have a fully stocked freezer now so lets hope it doesn't pack up while we are gone....

Foods been looking like this
Brekkie
1399576952323.jpg
Lunch
1399576989950.jpg
Dinner
1399578250769.jpg

Fritata
1399578275961.jpg

And just going to eat now!

Looks yum!

Do chickpeas/pulses freeze ok? I was thinking of maling a beany soup and freezing portions but wasn't sure if it would be ok x
Having just looked online it says its ok to do it. I've made bean stews and the Carribean beef one I had earlier in the week was a freezer jobby n had pigeon peas and haricots in and they were fine.
Only thing with a beany soup is that they may soak up some of the stock and make it drier so adjust water/stock levels once defrosted xx
When do you go minks
I'm off to Dubrovnik on Sunday ?

Food looks awesome
We head off on Saturday :) super excited, temp was at 37oC today!

Dubrovnik is meant to be gorge, my friends went last year. How long are you off for? Hope you have a delightful tome xx

Hey Minks Bauer, what are bloobs?? I had a LM ROAR sarnie got lunch today :p
Xx

I was wondering what they were too!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Busy start to the day, about to plough through all the remaining paperwork that needs doing and then... home to pack, pamper and chill with a glass of red.

Food -

B - bloobs and ml greek yogurt 1/2 syn
L - fritatta
D - pasta n veg or chickpea and spinach curry
Snacks alpen light, cheese, ml greek yog 1/2 syn

Busy busy so catch up in a bit!

It's nearly holiday time! Whoop whoop! Hope your day flies by hun, so you get to enjoy your pampering/packing session! xxx

Back