Minnie64 and LoveIt's 38lbs to move wagon!

Well a bit disappointed with wi - only 2½lbs but my own scales show 7lbs so that's ok. As I said CD weighed me 1½ weeks before I started plan and than included my big weekend in Cardiff for the rugby league. It has not dampened my positiveness and I will carry on for as long as I can. Here's to week 2. How did you do yesterday?
xxxxxx

7lbs sounds more like it!! Well done that's a great loss! I had the same - 4lbs on CDC but 6 lbs on mum's scales. I think once we drop a dress size that's whats really going to count!!
You must be pleased - did you take any measurements? x
Good motivation to carry on with SS... it'll be good to see the difference in losses between you (SS) and me (SS+) - apart from my demonic cheats and your angelic determination!! :)
Wonder how unreal83 got on.....?

Well... as for Candace..yesterday I was terrible!! I wasn't going to admit this but.... I got moody and was horrible to my boyf and had TWO packets of crisps, TWO choc digestives and for dinner had a wrap made up of breaded chicken, salad, onion and mayo!!! And then I was even more moody as I felt so bad!
The boyf can't win!!
Oh dear... all day all I could think about was food... just not a good day. I have to say though it was v nice but the bloated feeling I got last night is still with me today so not a good move! My flat stomach feeling that I had up until last night has gone too! Booo!!

BUT that leaves me feeling more motivated today and ready to jump straight back on the wagon..... my CDC said I should SS+ all week as it will confuse my body just having food at the weekends so I went out and brought lots of green veg and chicken/turkey/tuna for in the week.
I really considered giving up last night but I read a diet mag this morning that said about great weight losses - 6lbs in 2 weeks..... and I was like err hello I did that in 6 days!!

So I'm back.. I'm SS+'in and I'm not going to cheat!! :)

Good luck today Minnie - I'll be thinking of you! Having you to help along the help is a BIG help - even though I have been bad - knowing I've got support AND competion is willing me on! :)
GOOD LUCK!! xxxxx

CDC took measurements on my 1st wi.
Angelic determination - not sure how long that will last lol just keep thinking of hols - that really spurrs me on - only 40 days to go!

When I get p***ed off with OH I usually turn to food - he p***ed me off last night but I managed to stay strong! Don't know how though lol I think it's because of the hol - I so want to be 2 sizes lower than last year and i know I will do it if I can stick to SS.

Hey if you are better with SS+ then that is what you must do. Let me know how you get on.

Unreal83 where are you? As you're on the wagon don't forget to come and post on this thread too hun

xxxxxxx

Hey Minnie! How are you getting on today?

I tried on some trousers that were too tight to wear when I started (8 days ago) and this morning they fit perfectly!! Haven't tried any of my jeans on yet as I know they'll still be unwearable!! :)

Can't wait to weigh myself the weekend at my Mums.. next official WI isn't until next Wednesday so I'm determined to stick to SS+ till then. (Hmmm... maybe I shouldn't get too excited with scales as disappointment normally leads to comfort food!?)
I'm happy with the looser trousers for this week! :)

Have you noticed any difference in any clothes yet?

Enjoy the last of the sunshine... rain tomorrow! Boooo!! :-( xxxxx

Hiya LoveIt
Hey doing ok actually. Fell good and the sun is almost shining - keeps disappearing behind clouds!
That's such a good feeling isn't it - the clothese I mean. I just bought this dress off ebay for my hols http://i14.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/ed/e3/9658_1.JPG
Let me know what you think - can get it on bit far too tight but should be fine by hols. My next official wi is Monday night at 8pm again - trying to get a 6pm slot. I managed to stay off the scales this morning for once! Trying to stay off until Monday morning but can't see it lol I have noticed such a difference in some of my clothes - I am wearing some trousers that I could not fasten 3 weeks ago!
Have a good one hun
xxxxxxxx

Glad you're doing well... I came in dressed all summery today and it's freezing now in my office - even put the heater on! How sad?! Lol! :eek:
I LOVE the dress... it's so ME!! :D I love my prints.. I try to think that I pull it off too without looking too much like Kat Slater! LoL! x:D
I'm sure it'll fit you perfectly for your holiday... good goal to set yourself as you can try it on each week and see it fitting better! How exciting! (make sure you take a photo for me on your hols! ;) )
Good going not weighing yourself today... lock them in your car boot or something so they're not there staring at you every time you go in the bathroom (or where ever you keep yours!) I keep thinking about driving to my Mums to weigh myself but then can't be arsed... if I had them in the house I would be obsessed... thats why I don't have any!! :)
have a good one! xx

I'm sure you look lovely and certainly nothing like Kat Slater hun lol
Caved in and got on the scales this morning - 3lbs since Monday :D Mind TOTM came this morning so hopefully I will have a good WI on Monday evening.
Had a good day yesterday. The sun is shining here at the moment. Don't you think everyone is so much happier when the sun is shining? Only one more day then weekend hooray.
How did yesterday go and today so far?
xxxxx

Well weekend went ok up to last night! I just had to eat - I don't know why but I did. I had some roast chicken with some sprouts and leeks. I don't think that will have put me out of ketosis but can't check as I don't have any ketostix. 2nd WI tonight so will get some more. Am also going to get some bars tonight. It's weird but after eating, I hesitantly got on the scales this morning and expected to see a ½ stone gain! What's all that about then lol
Loveit how has your weekend gone?
xxxxxxxx

Come on Lovit - you're slacking lol

SORRY!!!!
You can tell I'm doing ok as I haven't been on here for a while! :D
Doubt chicken and vege would kick you out! How was yesterday? Now you've eaten any urges to eat again? That's what happened to me and now it's like.. I know I can cheat and still lose so I'm just NOT as dedicated.
I went to a charity dinner and dance Saturday and because I weighed myself tah morning and had lost 11lbs in 11 days I decided to cheat! Had prawn cocktail, chick in a mush sauce with new pots and roast pots and vege, then lemon cheesecake, then a cracker and cheese AND an after eight mint.... oh and 2 glasses of wine (which I made last me all night as I drowned them in sparkling water!)
Sooooo my next WI wasn't meant to be until tomorrow but I thought I needed to see what damage I had done so went to my CDC's drop-in and she showed a loss of 10lbs! (Only a 1lb gain!! Which has prob gone now - fingers crossed) When I get weighed next wednesday if I've put on I'm soo going to be eating my words!! Lol!
So that's Candace being brutally honest!
Oh - and my SS+ meals..... last night I had turkey meatballs in tom sauce with spinach. It was delish!! So.. no ketosis for me but still not hungry and still losing lbs and inches so I'm V happy!
I know if I didn't cheat at all I'd lose more but I don't mind being on this for a bit longer if it means I get to cheat and be normal here and there! AND also I'm hoping tahtwhen I do start introducing food again it won't be such a huge shock as I'm already eating most things.
Oh and I forgot... I had a bread roll and butter at the dinenr dance too!

Bless me father for I have sinned!!!!!!!!!!:angeldevil:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Enough about me..... how's this week been so far for you?
We have competition... unreal has been VERY good and stuck to SS and lost 14lbs! :wow:
Big WOOP to unreal! xx

You thread made me laugh. As I said you have to do what best for you as an individual. I think what is keeping me going is the fact that I am going on holiday soon and I so want to be slimmer! I have had not further urges to eat whatsoever but feel comforted knowing if I need to eat, providing it's the right stuff, then I can without feeling guilty. Yesterday was fine - got some bars. Had nut crunch - think the forgot to add the crunch lol Had toffee today which was quite nice. Going ok - getting belly button pierced either this weekend or weekend after - depends how much I weigh on Monday morning lol
Keep at it hun - you're doing great
Unreal is unreal lol Well done to you too
xxxxxxxx

Excellent on going to get belly button done! I have mine done... it looks nice with a good tan! You deserve it and non-food treats are the way forward!! :) x
I tried the bars too! Had the choc orange one Sunday - v nice! And the peanut crunch yesterday.... know what you mean about the lack of crunch.. I thought it tasted like a Snickers though so I was impressed! :) Mmmm real chocolate! :)
Glad my message made you giggle! I always pretend that I won't tell anyone then I get chatting with you and 'fess up! Ha!
Better to be honest than a secret binger though I guess! xx

Looks like you're going to smash your May goal... 2.5lbs to go in 10 days! Maybe we should set ourselves a little competition for June?! When do you go away? xx

Bring it on!!

Maybe we should set ourselves a little competition for June?! When do you go away? xx

Yer a competition- what do you suggest?
I intend to SS until 12 June then do 890 and 1000 each for 5 days ready for hols. Fly out on Sunday 22 June. Let me know what you want to do - I love competition lol keeps me on the straight and narrow
xxxxxxxxxxx

Cool... let's do a competition for the 21st June then.
We can create a new ticker... The June Weight Off. :cool:
The Mission if you wish to accept it is to lose 15 pounds by 21st June.. :D
We can start it from our weight as of June 1st. xx

I don't think I stand a chance of losing 15lbs in 3 weeks! With 810 and 1000 thrown in too! What about 10lbs? I will also have to WI on my home scales as CD WI will be changing to a Wednesday evening and 1 June is a Sunday - is that ok?
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sounds like a plan!!
10lbs it is! I'll be nicking my Mum's scales for the June 1st and June 21st weigh-in too so taht will be good!
Oooh just think... 10lbs down will make me 10st 7!!! Seems so far away but it isn't...we can do this Minnie. Bring it on!! xx

Back