Minor op and Cd?

Misdee

Silver Member
i have an appointment next week to have a dodgey looking mole removed. Whenever I have bloods taken, i get ligthheaded and always have a cup of tea and a biscuit afterwards (i have a fear of hospitals and needles, i cant even look at an IV line without feeling sick). am getting worried about the mole removal. it will be a local anistectict (cant spell), and the mole and some surrounding skin will be taken.

what do i do regarding CD that day?

Maybe that day you could have your usual three shakes and after they have taken the samples you could have a cambridge bar with a cup of coffee/tea to pep you up?

It might be an idea to check with the doctors about whether there are any rules about this diet and local anaesthetics to be on the safe side though.

I hope all goes well next week :hug99:

i wont be seeing my GP, and i see my CDC tomorrow.

shall i ask her, wil lshe know?

I would speak to your CDC as she knows your history, and can then double-check with HQ for you. I know the recommendations are if you are going for blood tests you should stop SSing for a week beforehand as being in ketosis can affect results.

really? becuase i need to get my fasting bloods done again soon, just to see if i have slipped into diabetes yet (am v borderline, hoping losing weight can stop it in time)

You definitely need to speak to your CDC, and also make sure the Dr taking the bloods is aware you are following a VLCD.

Back