Mint hi-fi bars

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Sapphire, 26 November 2009.

1. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

I have just discovered these, they are yum! I'm obsessed with all things mint chocolate at the moment, my favourites being skinny cow mint hot choc (2 syns) and iceland's cheap brand after eight's (2 syns each), but these give me my mint choc fix and are a HEX B, fabulous!
  2. evilpenguin

evilpenguin Not evil at all

I loved the choco orange hifi bars.. mm. I used to buy a pack on my Thurs weigh in and by Friday they were gone :eek:
  3. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

I think Hi-Fi bars are one of the top 3 reasons to go to a class! :p
  4. jerricebenton

jerricebenton Well-Known Member

Ive never bought Hi-Fi bars! I grudge having only 1 bar for my HEb, lol, Id rather have 2 Alpem Lights or 6 crackerbreads. I dotn really have a sweet tooth though, I bet if I did id be saying soemthing different!
  5. mumtheshopper

mumtheshopper Well-Known Member

I love the lemon ones. They are good crumbled over lemon cheesecake muller. Or any other yoghurt.

6. Mumoftwo

Mumoftwo Well-Known Member

I love chocolate mint hifi bars, I save a hexb and have one in the evening, it's hard to believe something that tastes so good can be healthy.
  7. marmaduke

marmaduke Well-Known Member

They are yummy aren't they! I love the chocolate orange ones too, I'm looking forward to trying the lemon ones.
  8. *EB*

*EB* Well-Known Member

I've got the lemon ones - are they a hexb then? How many syns if not? Xxx
  9. Bonstar

Bonstar Member

Lemon ones are 5.5 Syns, or a HEXB. :)

I love the chocolate mint ones! Mmmm! Want to try the chocolate orange ones too but I've still got 3 lemon and 2 mint bars left from last week's group. Goodness knows how. :) I think it's cos I like to count them as HEXB instead of Syns, and I keep using up my HEXBs on cereal and bread, hee hee.
    Last edited: 27 November 2009
  10. Devon Dolce

Devon Dolce 1lb at a time!

Mmmmmmm I love the mint and choc, the choc and orange and the lemon (these are my favs!), not so keen on the pecan and just bought the new ruby ones to try! I buy 3 packs each week so I'm never without, especially that OH has started to take a liking... xxx
  11. jacqui35

jacqui35 Well-Known Member

Daft as it seems but once i go to class im straight over to hifi bars to get mint crunch x2 and orange one x1 and then queue up cos sometimes they nearly gone, i get 2 mint cos my youngest is pinching them and eating it in kitchen (cheeky get), but i loveeeeee em mmmmmm
  12. Esme

Esme Gin and tonic please!

Mint Hifi's are amazing, I used to just get the pecan ones but now I've tried the mint there is no going back! Though all this talk of the lemon flavour is making me curious..
  13. Heaven

Heaven Well-Known Member

I bought the peacon and toffee ones 3 weeks ago and still have 2 left didnt do nothing for me.
  14. missmalibu

missmalibu Well-Known Member

gorgeous arent they they are my favourite ones but i can never decide between one of them and 2 alpen lights lol!
  15. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

I used to do that when the Lemon Muller Lights were out last summer as well - the difference being the yoghurts were syn free last year.