Mint hi-fi bars

Sapphire

I have just discovered these, they are yum! I'm obsessed with all things mint chocolate at the moment, my favourites being skinny cow mint hot choc (2 syns) and iceland's cheap brand after eight's (2 syns each), but these give me my mint choc fix and are a HEX B, fabulous!

I loved the choco orange hifi bars.. mm. I used to buy a pack on my Thurs weigh in and by Friday they were gone :eek:

Ive never bought Hi-Fi bars! I grudge having only 1 bar for my HEb, lol, Id rather have 2 Alpem Lights or 6 crackerbreads. I dotn really have a sweet tooth though, I bet if I did id be saying soemthing different!

I love chocolate mint hifi bars, I save a hexb and have one in the evening, it's hard to believe something that tastes so good can be healthy.

They are yummy aren't they! I love the chocolate orange ones too, I'm looking forward to trying the lemon ones.

I've got the lemon ones - are they a hexb then? How many syns if not? Xxx

Lemon ones are 5.5 Syns, or a HEXB. :)

I love the chocolate mint ones! Mmmm! Want to try the chocolate orange ones too but I've still got 3 lemon and 2 mint bars left from last week's group. Goodness knows how. :) I think it's cos I like to count them as HEXB instead of Syns, and I keep using up my HEXBs on cereal and bread, hee hee.

Last edited:
Mmmmmmm I love the mint and choc, the choc and orange and the lemon (these are my favs!), not so keen on the pecan and just bought the new ruby ones to try! I buy 3 packs each week so I'm never without, especially that OH has started to take a liking... xxx

Daft as it seems but once i go to class im straight over to hifi bars to get mint crunch x2 and orange one x1 and then queue up cos sometimes they nearly gone, i get 2 mint cos my youngest is pinching them and eating it in kitchen (cheeky get), but i loveeeeee em mmmmmm

Mint Hifi's are amazing, I used to just get the pecan ones but now I've tried the mint there is no going back! Though all this talk of the lemon flavour is making me curious..

I bought the peacon and toffee ones 3 weeks ago and still have 2 left didnt do nothing for me.

Back