Mint Tea

I don't usually like hot drinks, but the weather recently has been so cold that I have been experimenting with herb teas and in particular mint tea.

And I have found that having mint tea does take my mind of food I shouldn't be eating!

I have just discovered an absolutely delicious tea - Pukka Three Mint tea - peppermint, spearmint and field mint. Yes, it is a bit more expensive than other herb teas but it is so good, and I can easily get two mugsful from one bag. I got it in Waitrose, but there are lists of other stockists on their website

Welcome to Pukka Herbs - Pukka Herbs incredible organic herbs

I love herb/fruit/flavoured teas, the Pukka ones are a little more expensive, but so yummy. I bought a licorice & spearmint from Teapigs recently & that was so nice, but Teapigs are also a little expensive, so I just buy them occassionally for treats.

I’ve never drunk tea, but I heard something about peppermint tea being good for people with PCOS so have started drinking it. Whether it is or not I don’t know, but I do enjoy a couple of cups and look to expand into other flavours. Normal tea probably isn’t for me though!

I've never drunk tea, but I heard something about peppermint tea being good for people with PCOS so have started drinking it. Whether it is or not I don't know, but I do enjoy a couple of cups and look to expand into other flavours. Normal tea probably isn't for me though!

Thanks for mentioning pcos I've passed the info onto cousin who is struggling to fall pregnant right now hopefully it'll help her along :) x

Back