MISERABLE! Gurgly/upset tummy? Advice please!

wannabslim

Gold Member
Hi guys, I don't know what's wrong with me but in the last hour my tummy has been really gurgling, and when I went to the loo.. well it wasn't what I would normally expect put it that way!!

I had a little bit of coke zero (as my new CDC said I can have up to a pint as long as I monitor ketosis) and a LL bar so far today (as still finishing the foodpacks) and drunk a good amount of water. Any ideas what could be causing this? The gurgly tummy is the worst part as I can actually feel it inside me, its not just a noise! The loo part isn't a problem as its not that I can't stop going, its just not nice when I do (sorry if thats too much info)!

Please help, I feel miserable. Any advice PLEEEASE?!

Any ideas whats going on>

Hi,

I had the same at the beginning, my tummy was making all sorts of gurgles and squeeks, you'd swear there was a barn door closing im stomach .:p

My pooh's were green :eek: but now everything seems to be ok.

Bm2lm xx

Hi Wannabslim,

If you add a teaspoonful of fibreclear to your drinks it will help with this problem and you can get it in your chemist.

It is tasteless and you add it to water or any of your drinks and it dissolves.

I take it myself every day.

Or fibre89 if your with CD and you can buy this from your councellor.

Love Mini xxx

Oh good, so its not just me then!!! Lol I didn't wanna say about that but I'm glad you did cos I noticed that too. How weird. Must be to do with toxins/lack of food or something?
xx

Oh good, so its not just me then!!! Lol I didn't wanna say about that but I'm glad you did cos I noticed that too. How weird. Must be to do with toxins/lack of food or something?
xx

I think it's something to do with the iron or something in the drink, but yeh it is strange.

bm2lm xx

I had this too, and on day 6, well it felt like my tummy went from up north to down south and then the whole world fell out, sorry to be graphic, but it felt like everything ever stored in there dropped right out, and I felt it all the way, it stopped the day after and I was fine after that though x

So does anyone know about fybogel? Or anti-diahrretics? I need to do something about this now methinks- just had to go again, thats 2 times in half an hour, and equally as nasty!! I can only get the tablets that stop diahorrea or fybogel at the chemists- there isnt another one for 5 miles so thats the only choice I have. What to do? I dont want to come out of ketosis!

I have found that if I eat any of the CD bars they make my stomach gurgle and I get a very bad stomach and have to run to the loo. espcecially the ones with Maltitol in them as this is a mild laxative ! I must be a bit sensitive as mild doesn't come near it !

Back