Miserable....

oxoxallyoxox

Im so miserable today -I dont know what is wrong with me - its nothing to do with food or anything like that.

We are 2 down in work since last week and im really struggling to cope - I work in as an inside sales co-ordinator and it just so busy. Im really tired and my eyes are killing me. Im forgetting to things and then I have customers on my back giving out.

I went shopping at lunch and even that didnt help...

Its enough to drive me to eat....but i wont.

sounds like you're having a pretty poo day :( stick with it though cos you've done ace so far! :) x

dont do it!!!!!!! keep your chin up and you will get through it , and remember tomorrow is another day, so i cant be as bad as today,

Aww Ally cheer up hun! Have a glass of water and imagine its vodka or similar xxx

life is to short to stress over work and you prob dont get paid nearly enough for what you do so balls to them just do what ya can luv keep ya chin up !!!!

Awww..c an so relate. Just drag yourself through today and get an early night..... tmoirrow will be so much better.

Bigs hugs.

chin up youngun tomorrows another day 'dont worry be happy' xxx

Keep the image of how you want to look and feel in your head.......

It will spur you, is it really worth breaking your hard work for?

You are doing so good, keep strong Hun!:)

aww sorry you are having a bad day hun, some days are just like that eh! Have a nice hot bubbly bath and an early night and when you wake up today will be history :0 Sending big hugs hun x

Sorry you are having a bad day hunni.....keep going you are doing great.....

Big hugs hun, those days when you feel like poop happen to us all, don't give into temptation, you'll end up strong and will find will power from nowhere. I've had a bad day, I nearly ended up under a car when it smashed into a wall I was sat on getting some sun, can say that I wasn't even tempted to reach for comfort food, whereas in the past I'd have demolished a couple of bars of chocolate. I'm ok btw, noone was seriously hurt, was just a bit shook up, but food didn't enter my head, now that was certainly putting willpower to the test.!!

Back