Miss chewing

Been on CD since Monday and my jaw is aching like mad, I think my mouth is missing chewing food. I don't really feel hungry but miss the social aspect of sitting down with hubby for our dinner when we get home from work and talking about our day, before dossing in front of the telly for the rest of the evening. Any one else felt/feel like this?

Hi Bobby,

My teeth and jaw are also sore. I am on day 4 now, i dont actually miss the chewing but teeth feel like they dont belong to me.

Skinny x

Can't say I've missed chewing particularly...

But I make sure I have a couple of half-packs (I split all my packs) saved so that DH and I are 'eating' at the same time in the evenings. :)

Hi Bobby's Girl,

I do make my soup and have it with husband and I don't feel I am missing out.

The CD bars are a great help when it comes to wanting something to chew and I find the peanut bar is good for that.

Congrats' on doing five days!!!

When is weigh in?

Love Mini xxx

Hi Bobby's Girl,

I do make my soup and have it with husband and I don't feel I am missing out.

The CD bars are a great help when it comes to wanting something to chew and I find the peanut bar is good for that.

Congrats' on doing five days!!!

When is weigh in?

Love Mini xxx

Have tried the soup and didn't like it, so just shakes for me. My CDC told us that we can't have the bars until after week 2.

Weight in day is sunday.

Hi Bobby's Girl,

Sitting down and taking your time over your milkshakes gives you time for yourselves to catch up on your day and see how each of you are feeling.

Some of the best conversations are done over the kitchen table.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Bobby's Girl,

That is right about the bars...two things here is that you are breaking the connection with food and by the end of week two ketosis is well established and the bars have a little more carb in them and less likely to knock you out of ketosis by then.

We have a good few couple who are dieting together, fiojam and her husband have posted some photos I put them on the inspirational thread as they look fantastic.

http://www.minimins.com/success-sto...r-photo-thread-inspiration-19.html#post127063

If you try the soup later on in a few weeks time you might find you do like them...I found at the beginning I could not take the soups and now the veggie is my favourite.

Love Mini xxx

Stick with it ... things will get easier and as you progress, you'll pick up little tips and hints to make things even easier.

Mousse, bars, tetra ice-cream, porrige, thick soups and then there's cooking the packs into muffins or crisps (I've never tried this but I've heard they're nice).

Soon the diet will become a way of life as you relax into it :)

Back