Miss I - Food Diary

Miss Independant

Hello everyone!

I am a newbie to SW but not to slimming clubs, I attempted WW on and off for about 10 years then tried RC but was unable to stick to either I think because of the having to count and weigh everything, gets very boring... Anyway a friend recommended SW so thought I'd give it a try and also thought a food diary would help, so here goes!

Thursday 8th July - Day 3

B: Bacon and Eggs
L: Jacket Potato, prawns and salad
D: SW Fish and Chips

HEXa: 28g Cheese
HEXb: 1 thick slice wholemeal granary bread

Syns:
HP Sauce - 1
Light Seafood Sauce - 2.5
2 pieces of toblerone - 6.5
125ml Milk - 3

Hi Miss Independent - welcome to SW, I joined 4 weeks ago with my husband and we are both really enjoying the changes to our diet, I have lost 10.5lbs and OH has lost 16.5lbs in 3 weeks.

Keeping a diary on here is a brilliant idea - it keeps you motivated and the encouragement and support from other members is second to none!

Make sure you eat lots of superfree, 1/3 of each meal should be superfree, veg, salad or fruit immediately after your dinner

Good luck for your first weigh-in, if I am I'll pop in and see how you are getting on, donna x

Hi Donna, thanks for your reply. I have realised I am not very good at adding Superfree foods - especially in the morning so must put a reminder on my fridge!

Here is today's food diary:

Friday 9th July

B: Bacon, poached eggs - No SF food - doh!
L: Tuna, pasta, salad
D: Cajun style Chicken kebabs, wedges and salad

HEXa - 28g Cheese or 250mls milk I haven't decided yet...
HEXb - Bread

Syns
HP Sauce - 1
Light Mayo - 2.5
Salad Dressing - 3.5
2 Pieces of Toblerone - 6.5

What days are you doing Hun?? Im assuming by the 1 HeA and 1 HeB that you are doing Extra Easy?
Dont forget to pile high that fruit and veg and make sure that you have plenty of water to drink.
Welcome and good luck with your journey.

x

Back