Miss*Kellyxoxo's wishing for a smaller belly food diary!! Xx

Miss*Kellyxoxo

Gold Member
I have finally decided to start a food diary!! I am 29, 5ft 10" and currently 14st 4.5lbs!! I have been doing slimming world on and off since my son was born 10 yrs ago, i was a size 8-10 before falling pregnant and after all my teenage years obsessing about what i weighed seen pregnancy as a golden ticket to eat what i wanted with the illusion of snapping back to a size 10 once my beautiful baby as born!! How dillusional was i!! The most i have lost through slimming world is just over 2 stone, i lost 4 stone naturally after a divorce, but since meeting my new partner of now 5 yrs the weight has slowly crept back on!! I am desperate to be at least a size 12 before my holiday in june!! I would love to lose between 3 and 4 stone!! I know i can do it when i put my mind to it!! Any help and support would be much appreciated and i will post lovely meals and yummy pics, thankyou for taking the time to read folks!! Wish me luck!! Xxx

Ok!! Time to get the finger out!! And thanks to some encouragement and inspiration from a certain pasta lovin girl (you know who you are lol!!) my diary properly starts today!!

Unfortunatly i have an upset tummy today!!! So anything i have attempted to eat has came back out!! Yuk!! It had to be today!! Oh well i will post what i had yesterday instead:

Breakfast: coco shreddies (hex-b) + 125mls semi-skim milk (1/2 hex-a) and a banana!!

Lunch: leftover chilli and rice from last nights dinner, with 20g half fat cheddar sprinkled over and a tblspn reduced fat sour cream (1syn) drizzled over!! Served with a salad dressed in kraft low fat ceasar dressing (1 syn)!!!

Dinner: steak, venison and kidney pie!! Cooked beef and kidney chunks and 2 venison sausages (1 syn) with carrot, turnip, red onion and mushroom, in beef stock, thyme and paprika, salt+pepper!! Served with slimming world roasties and 5 syns of puff pastry!! Was so rich and tasty!!

image-1185268713.jpg

Was really low on syns all day then ended up opening a bottle of rose wine, oops!! 27 syns!! Will be keeping low on syns for the rest of the week now lol!!

So i will add that to the other 3 syns i had yesterday an that makes a whopping 30 syns!!

At least i wont be eating any syns today thanks to my yukky tummy!! Xxxxx

Hello there!!! I'm subscribing after reading elsewhere that you had a diary ;)

Sorry to hear you have a funny tummy :( hope it eases soon!!!!

Oh and I'm absolutely living your black and white plates!! :)

Hello there!!! I'm subscribing after reading elsewhere that you had a diary ;)

Sorry to hear you have a funny tummy :( hope it eases soon!!!!

Oh and I'm absolutely living your black and white plates!! :)

Thanks love, i started it ages ago and never added to it so im gonna start now!!

Thanks chick, i feel awful today!! I did have some wine last night but i dont feel it is a hangover or anything!! Just cant keep anythin down!!

Everyone loves my plates lol!! They were so cheap as well!! Think they were bout £16 for the set from b&m bargains!! Im an animal print addict im afraid!! Bette lynch doesnt have a look in ha!! Xx

I found yooouuuu!!!

Good girl for posting!!!

Sorry your not feeling great. Unfortunately Im one of those people that never gets put off their food. Much to my annoyance. As Mrs store will tell u I've been trying to get a bad bug for a while now that will help me lose weight lol.

Yesterdays food looks great!

I've my mum and dad coming tonight for dins. Making chicken curry and need a recipe for onion bhajis?! Anyone?! Lol xxxx

Haha yes, I had a bug a few weeks ago and lost 7.5lbs that week :) only put on 0.5lb the following week too!!
Could do with another one to help things along lol xxx

I found yooouuuu!!!

Good girl for posting!!!

Sorry your not feeling great. Unfortunately Im one of those people that never gets put off their food. Much to my annoyance. As Mrs store will tell u I've been trying to get a bad bug for a while now that will help me lose weight lol.

Yesterdays food looks great!

I've my mum and dad coming tonight for dins. Making chicken curry and need a recipe for onion bhajis?! Anyone?! Lol xxxx

Yippeee...!!! Hi love!!! Im hopin its only a 24 hr thing!! Just managed a banana and its stayed down so far!! Here hopin it stays!! N if it keeps up im gonna have homemade burgers when i get home from work at 8!! You will have to let me know how your bhajis turn out!! Thanks for findin me lol!! Xx

Haha yes, I had a bug a few weeks ago and lost 7.5lbs that week :) only put on 0.5lb the following week too!!
Could do with another one to help things along lol xxx

Wow!! I hope i keep vomitin then lol!! Thats still half a stone in 2 weeks!! We hve a warped way of thinkin us dietin women!!! Xx

We certainly do lol. Mine was more the other end though.....where does it all come from??!! The mind boggles. That skirt, yes that one ;) would have been ideal for me with a zip at the back!! Lol xx

We certainly do lol. Mine was more the other end though.....where does it all come from??!! The mind boggles. That skirt, yes that one ;) would have been ideal for me with a zip at the back!! Lol xx

Lolol!! Easy road out ha!!! Im surprised at a place like m&s selling clothes that would suit miss whiplash lmao!!! Xx

Just got sent home from work with my yukky tummy!! Heading home to get the pj's on and cozy up on the couch!! I wonder if my othe half will be nice enough to dig out my hot water bottle n fill it uo for me?? Feel like absolute crap xxx

Awk wick!! But good your away home early lol. Im sure your glad to get home and chill out for the wknd hun!! Plenty of tlc from your man xxxx

Oh I didn't realise you were in work poorly :( I just presumed that you were at home! Poor you :(

I'm sure if you ask him nicely he will ;)

Oh I didn't realise you were in work poorly :( I just presumed that you were at home! Poor you :(

I'm sure if you ask him nicely he will ;)

I only started at 4 hun, walked in to start my shift and my boss took one look at me and said i could go home lol!! Not complaining xx

Ended up getting a plain chow mein from the chinese takeaway, bout all i could face and really didnt have the energy to stand and cook anything and i dont trust my OH in the kitchen lol!! Will pick away at it over the night and hope it says down xx

image-2312310076.jpg

Back