Miss*Kellyxoxo's wishing for a smaller belly food diary!! Xx

Mornin all... my battery died yesterday while I was out so couldnt post and by the time I got home I could barely string a sentence together never mind type a post lolol....

I am lyin in bed with the same dress and make up I had on yesterday..... so just goes to show how much of a great day and night it was lol.....

Got loadsa fab holibag clothes and took a few funny pics of us out yday but they are on my friends phone as my battery died so I will post them later aswell as pics of my clothes....

I was a saint with my food yday but cant say the same about drinks haha..... 1368256026615.jpg

Well ladies im off to sleep off my hangover..... I will be bk in a couple of hours lol...xx

Attachments

• 1368256015074.jpg
    1368256015074.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 1368256067970.jpg
    1368256067970.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 50
  • 1368256084390.jpg
    1368256084390.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 51
Morning sis!! You look lovely in your pic!! Sounds like you had a great day...... Can't wait to see the pics :)
I woke up looking like a panda this morning, it was so late getting to bed last night that I couldn't be bothered to take my make up off! I never do that lol.
Hope you manage to sleep a bit longer and you feel ok hun, catch you soon xxxxx

Thanks sis....

Im now up and havin brekkie...1368268508113.jpg

Wholemeal roll with bacon egg and black pudding.... it hit the spot!!

Still have a bit if a hangover but I can function so thats a bonus... goin shoppin again today az I didnt get everythin I needed yday... spent to much time in the pub lol... I wont be anywhere near a pub today tho... im havin a sensible day...

Also goin to hit sainsburys as they stock the new range of mugshots which im excited about... and syn free ravioli..... yum yum xxx

apparently bbq ones and piri piri yum yum xx

Your pics of food are lovely :) its great your enjoying the gym.. im too scared to use the weights in case the men push me away lol

Hope your having a great weekend :)

Thanks honey.. yeah totally lovin the gym and totally lol'd the men pushin you away from the weights.... they are so vain aren't they lol!! Im havin a great weekend sweetie thanks... hope you are too...xxc

not the bbq im gonna go get some tho xx

Hi everyone... just on my way home from shopping.... got loads more... cant wait to take pics n show you what I got... all In a size 14 and fit perfect... considering this time last year I was struggling to get into an 18 I am so chuffed.... would have preffered it if they were a 12 but he ho such is life...lol!!

Went to sainsburys for the mug shots and they only had the borin normal one....booooo!!! But I did stock up on thier ravioli which I just found out yday is free woop woop!! And I went into marks and sparks for some of those yummy lookin subrolls that kathryn (mrstore) introduced me too.... cant wait to try them...!! And for lunch I had a m&s sushi snack pack and some grapes.... im bein so good today despite havin a hangover....go me lol!!!

Hope you are all havin a lovely day xxxxx

ohh wow fab on the clothes well done.

ohh did they not ill have to have a look around xx

Hi hunni sounds like you had a fab shopping trip cant wait to see pics of all your goodies. Im fragile today lol.

Hi hunni sounds like you had a fab shopping trip cant wait to see pics of all your goodies. Im fragile today lol.

Awwww hun... poor you... stacey filled me in on your sofa escapades this morn lol.. your mental lol... I am actually ok today considering between two of us we drank almost 4 bottles of wine and a pitcher of cocktails lol... and I had a desperados..a tequila flavoured beer... surprised im still standin today xx

Lol dunno about me being mental OH went mental I felt like a naughty school kid. Wow you drank a lot too lol. Im supposed to be at a party next week no way am I drinking like that again

Lol dunno about me being mental OH went mental I felt like a naughty school kid. Wow you drank a lot too lol. Im supposed to be at a party next week no way am I drinking like that again

Haha....naughty girl!! Its amazin how we can face a drink again after the states we get ourselves in lol...

Gonna give the beef in oyster sauce recipe you gave me a go tonight... staceys looked amazin xxx

Here is my attempt at beef in oyster sauce courtesy of sheilas recipe. .. I used chicken instead of beef though....1368299518343.jpg

Was sooooo amazin... will defo be makin this again.. and have enough leftover for lunch tomorrow xxx

Back