Miss*Kellyxoxo's wishing for a smaller belly food diary!! Xx

Has she disowned us do you think:cry:

She has been busy doing stuff in the house and looking after her dad hun. Just not like her to be MIA for so long

Hi everyone.... sorry been away for so long.... not gonna waste loadsa time boring you all givin all my excuses...just wanna say im back and excited to be posting again and lookin forward to all your wonderful suport and lovely comments!!!! Xxx

Hey everyone.. hope you are all well... had a lovely night on sat thankyou... at weigh in on sat I lost 2lbs so very happy with that... tried postin my food pics on fri and sat aand this silly app wouldnt let me upload them... does it all the time.. so will try and catch up now.... hope everyone had a lovely weekend!!!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sorry girls... still cant upload pics... dont understand whats wrong with it!! I will just type what I had....

Friday 1/11/2013:

Breakfast: asda cafe breakfast... scrambled egg, fried egg (0.5), bacon, beans, mushrooms and plum tomoatoes!!

Lunch: deli in a box curry noodles (1.5) and pineapple, mango and melon!!

Dinner: sw feast... chicken in nandos sauce (1) pasta with asda stir in parmasan and tomato pasta sauce (8 syns for tub between 3 so counting bout 2 for the porion I had), sw chips, sweetcorn, black olives (1) sw lean pork bbq meatballs and savoury rice!!

Snacks: asda sweet and salty popcorn (3.5)

Healthy extras: A: 125mls s/skim milk and 15g parmasan cheese!!
B: 35g weetabix minis!!

Syns: 9.5!!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back