Miss*Kellyxoxo's wishing for a smaller belly food diary!! Xx

Hi everyone!! I might as well fess up.........!!! Was a bad girl last night ans succombed to a bottle of chardonnay!!! A whopping 27 syns....!!! And on the night before weigh in!!!! Im such a tube!!! Although on the food front i didint eat anything i shouldnt have!! Just snacked on fruit all night and didnt have any dinner.... Which probably isnt very good either!! Oh well........xxxx

Hi everyone!! I might as well fess up.........!!! Was a bad girl last night ans succombed to a bottle of chardonnay!!! A whopping 27 syns....!!! And on the night before weigh in!!!! Im such a tube!!! Although on the food front i didint eat anything i shouldnt have!! Just snacked on fruit all night and didnt have any dinner.... Which probably isnt very good either!! Oh well........xxxx

At least the wine might help flush things through for you today before weigh in if you know what I mean lol. Wine does that to me. Maybe I should have had a bottle of wine last night instead of those bloody eggs! Lol. Don't worry hun, what's done is done. I'm sure you'll be fine :) xxx

Wednesday 27/02/2013

Breakfast: zilch as didnt get up till 12!!

Lunch: sirloin steak and salad, tblspn low fat ceasar dressing (1)

image-1700501129.jpg

image-553717041.jpg

Dinner: lamb rogan josh (6.5) with boiled rice!!

Snacks: ww toffee yoghurt, strawberries!!

Syns: lamb rogan josh (6.5), salad dressing (1), golden wonder ready salted from multipack (6.5) = 14 syns!!

Hex-a: 125mls semi skim
Hex-b:

Last edited:
Awk Im Sooo jealous lol. Id love a drink!!

Don't worry about it. The cals shouldn't have kicked in yet so you will prob be fine today at weigh in. Eat loads of fruit and maybe some salad and plenty of water!

We all have bad days:) at least u have admitted your syns lol xx

At least the wine might help flush things through for you today before weigh in if you know what I mean lol. Wine does that to me. Maybe I should have had a bottle of wine last night instead of those bloody eggs! Lol. Don't worry hun, what's done is done. I'm sure you'll be fine :) xxx

Heres hoping honey lol!! Im stayin away from eggs ha!! Wine is more enjoyable!!! Got a banging sore head today , serves me right lol!! Xxx

Yes, let me know.

I think it will help lol. I find that it does some times. Only thing is you prob want bad Hangover food today lol xx

Lol!! Actually not too bad!! Just had my steak and salad from last night lol!! And might get a rogan josh later haha!! I will be trying to be good !! I have stuff in to make tuna mayo pasta so will see how i feel!! Will be staying on plan either way!! Well done on the weight loss honey!! That is so fab!!! You must be reallu chuffed?? Xxxx

Ooh that pasta sounds lovely. I love tuna!

Awk Im really happy. Hopefully see the 11's by end March!

U working today? X

If i dont have that today i will have it tomorrow!! I love it!!

Thts great!! You will get there in no time!!

Yeah im workin 2-6 then weigh in at 7 eek!!! A quick nosy on the scales at work are showin -2lbs!! Just hope that will be the case at class lol!! Xx

3lbs lost tonight!!! So chuffed!! Got my shiny stone award!! 15 n 1/2lbs lost so far!!! Xx

Fabulous honey!! Whoop whoop!!

And now we know the secret lol. No dinner, just wine. Its not strawberries after all lol.

Awk delighted for u chick!! Very well done.

And u didn't cheat!! U worked for that 3lb! One bottle of wine does not ruin it xx

Ooh and i finally, after years of searching and scouring and traipsing through cheap shops, found those today...

ForumRunner_20130227_193343.png

Now what the hell do i do with it lol xx

Fabulous honey!! Whoop whoop!!

And now we know the secret lol. No dinner, just wine. Its not strawberries after all lol.

Awk delighted for u chick!! Very well done.

And u didn't cheat!! U worked for that 3lb! One bottle of wine does not ruin it xx

Thankyou so much honey!!

Lol!! I best not make a habit of that lol!!

Thanks chick xx

Back