Miss*Kellyxoxo's wishing for a smaller belly food diary!! Xx

Thankyou!! Here he is with his beloved blankie!! Not the best pic tho!!

image-2577797762.jpg

Gorgeous doggys ladies!! And i love your living room lol xx

Thanks honey!! I love him like one of the kids lol!!
Did you notice i had a bit of an animal print thing goin on in my livin room at all lol?!?
Thanks honey! I love my wee livin room too!! i live in a private rented house so cant decorate as such so love jazzin the place up with bits and bobs!! I work in am interior furnishing shop so i get a bit obsessed lol!! Xx

Mornin all?!? How is everyone today!! Hope you are all great and up for another fab, positive, on plan day???? I know i am!! Woop woop!!! Xxx

Morning!!! Great positive attitude!! :) I'm like that too at the mo, hope it lasts lol.
Have a great day!!! Xxx

Im glad to hear it hun!! I think when the sun is shining outside it puts you in a more positive mood!! Long may it continuelol!! Hope you have a fab day too!!! Xx

I must have your sunshine from yesterday lol!! Its still freezin but the sun is "splittin the trees" as my wee papa used to say lol!! Aw is it miserable where you are?? Xx

It's dry here but a bit on the nippy side. Gloves will be needed on doggy walk today, brrrr!!
Give me back my sunshine!!!! ;)

Diary today......!! Friday 01/03/2013 red day!!

Breakfast: 35g coco shreddies (hex-b) and semi skimmed milk (hex-a), white coffee!!

Lunch: wholemeal roll (hex-b) with extra light chicken mayo with spices (1) and spinach, cucumber on the side, ww vanilla yoghurt!!

image-656076251.jpg

Dinner: chicken breast marinated in chilli, garlic and smoked paprika with a green salad and tblspn low fat ceasar dressing (1)!!

image-3696749517.jpg

Snacks: hard boiled eggs, ww vanilla yoghurt, coffee+milk (hex-a), can diet red bull!!

Syns: salad dressing (1), extra light mayo (1).

Hex-a(1): 250mls semi-skim milk
(2): ????

Hex-b(1): 35g coco shreddies
(2): 60g wholemeal roll

Back