Miss*Kellyxoxo's wishing for a smaller belly food diary!! Xx

yeah its lush :) do you weigh it after grated?? i found when i was grating it it was weighing less so i using more of cheese than i thought? do you get that or i am just a fool doing it wrong? lol xx

Lol!! I thought that too haha!! I usually cut the amount i need before grating it!! How come it weighs less though?? I dont have a clue xx

I wonder if we are doing it right by cutting before grating?? We could be doing ourselves out of a couple of grams of cheese lol!! Thats a question for my consultant next week xx

Hey!

So far behind with posts today and yesterday lol.

Loving the cheesey chat! Id say i grate and then weigh as i grate a block all at once so its handy! Also i use grated cheeses so i just weigh it!

That's my tuppence worth in lol.

Hope u r all having a great day x

Hey!

So far behind with posts today and yesterday lol.

Loving the cheesey chat! Id say i grate and then weigh as i grate a block all at once so its handy! Also i use grated cheeses so i just weigh it!

That's my tuppence worth in lol.

Hope u r all having a great day x

Hi honey!! Im curious to grate and weigh now lol!! Having a good day!! On a break at work just now!! Cant wait to finish!! Xx

Hi honey!! Im curious to grate and weigh now lol!! Having a good day!! On a break at work just now!! Cant wait to finish!! Xx

R u on until 9?

Im sure u can't wait for home hun!!

Glad you're having a good day! I am too. Im well organised which is half the battle! And I've been so busy I've no time to eat lol xx

R u on until 9?

Im sure u can't wait for home hun!!

Glad you're having a good day! I am too. Im well organised which is half the battle! And I've been so busy I've no time to eat lol xx

Just 8 honey but only started at 4 so cant complain!! It lets me get all my housework and things done so i have nothing to do when i get home so i quite like that shift!!

Ive hardley ate much today aswell but im stuffed lol!! Think wine could be on the agenda for tonight!! Oops xx

yeah but it lasted about 2 seconds lol.... off to the shop? im going bed soon my eyes are closing boo xx

Awww....!! I just wouldnt bother for that amount lol!! Aww you tired sweetie??? Your bein a good girl... Hardly any booze and an early night on a friday... You are the type of person i should aspire to be lol!! Xxx

Back