Miss*Kellyxoxo's wishing for a smaller belly food diary!! Xx

Uh oh......!! So much for my alcohol free weekend!!!

image-2410530257.jpg

Oops lol!!
I never fail!! Dya know i should just stop tryin to give it up!! Its what i enjoy and would rather have a cheeky bottle of wine a week than crisps or chocolate to be honest!! And saving syns doesnt affect me badly!! So thats it.....i am surrendering lol!! Xx

Haha!!! Took me all day polishing them....!! Well seen you comment on the shiny worktops before the wine lol!! Love it sis!! Xxx

I noticed how nice your tiles were first lol. We haven't got tiles in our kitchen for some reason. Just clear splash back things behind the sink and cooker. That's how it was when we moved in. Strange! Lol xx

I noticed how nice your tiles were first lol. We haven't got tiles in our kitchen for some reason. Just clear splash back things behind the sink and cooker. That's how it was when we moved in. Strange! Lol xx

Lol you can put them in?? Actually they are muder to clean.. Thats when i get really pernickity and get the cleaning toothbrush and raw bleach out lol!!! Xxx

Lol you can put them in?? Actually they are muder to clean.. Thats when i get really pernickity and get the cleaning toothbrush and raw bleach out lol!!! Xxx

I do that with the bathroom tiles! Lol. I'd love tiles in the kitchen but there's loads of other things that need doing first! The whole bathroom needs replacing really!!! Best start saving some pennies x

I do that with the bathroom tiles! Lol. I'd love tiles in the kitchen but there's loads of other things that need doing first! The whole bathroom needs replacing really!!! Best start saving some pennies x

Lol!! We are seriously from the same gene pool ha!!

You will get there eventually honey!! Its no joke how much household things cost!! Xx

Lol!! We are seriously from the same gene pool ha!!

You will get there eventually honey!! Its no joke how much household things cost!! Xx

The living room has just been done, I'd like to sort out our back room soon (dining room/family room), need a new sofa in there though which won't be cheap :(

The living room has just been done, I'd like to sort out our back room soon (dining room/family room), need a new sofa in there though which won't be cheap :(

Your doin great so far..!! Shop around and you get some great deals around easter time chick!! Xx

I want wine! And beer! And alcohol! Thems my favourites lol x

I am bein bad again lol!! Il never learn!! Awk id rather use some of my syns on yummy wine!! You will make up for bein abstinent on your weekend away honey, you will be givin me a run for my money lol!! Xx

I am bein bad again lol!! Il never learn!! Awk id rather use some of my syns on yummy wine!! You will make up for bein abstinent on your weekend away honey, you will be givin me a run for my money lol!! Xx

Lol i certainly hope so! Im gonna go out next wknd too. I can't make it another 2 weeks lol.

Hubby is sitting drinking a blue wkd. Hate them things but its still alcohol and its pure torture. God i really hate him sometimes ha ha ha xx

Lol i certainly hope so! Im gonna go out next wknd too. I can't make it another 2 weeks lol.

Hubby is sitting drinking a blue wkd. Hate them things but its still alcohol and its pure torture. God i really hate him sometimes ha ha ha xx

Quite right honey!! Think how much our gonna enjoy it!!

I hate blue wkds too!! They are sugar in a bottle!! Boo hubby...!! How unthoughtful!! Xx

Been tryin ro be brave and pos before and after pics but not doin so well!! Totally postin in tje wrong place!! I am a total technophobe lol!! Only just learned how to copy and paste a couple of days ago thanks to mrs wilsoncroft lol!! Xx

Attachments

• image-3465885853.jpg
    image-3465885853.jpg
    497.8 KB · Views: 53
  • image-1022374518.jpg
    image-1022374518.jpg
    413.8 KB · Views: 55
  • image-1173492007.jpg
    image-1173492007.jpg
    555.8 KB · Views: 49
  • image-1579281125.jpg
    image-1579281125.jpg
    547.5 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Okie dokie....!! I am feeling brave (or dillusional, you can decide for yourselves lol) since i have drank half a bottle of rose cava and have decided to jump on the before and after pic bandwagon lol!!

Here is me a stone n a bit heavier before slimming world.....

Attachment 81057

Attachment 81058

And here is me a stone and a bit lighter......

Attachment 81063

Attachment 81063

Ok i know its not much but its a start!!! ( and many apaologies for the posin lol!! ) xxx

Omg!! I can't see these pics!! Why why why!!? I need to see them lol.

Do it again. I don't think it worked xx

Oops, its worked now!!!
Yay!!

U look fabulous!! Loving the poses:) and the lovely boobs ha ha.

I can def see a difference. You even look younger!! Xx

Back