Miss*Kellyxoxo's wishing for a smaller belly food diary!! Xx

Thanks everyone!! Obv the ones in red are the fatter ones lol!! Im such a nightmare with technology....!! So sorry everyone lol!! Xx

Haha it's ok, I couldn't really see your little avatar pic very well.....at least now I know who I'm
Talking to lol xx

Looking good girlie - now you know how to do it we can keep track on your progress with pics :D

Lovely pic of Hunter too x

Nah we all have to learn somehow hun - just glad it wasnt the ones of you in your Anne Summers PVC outfits lmao

Nah we all have to learn somehow hun - just glad it wasnt the ones of you in your Anne Summers PVC outfits lmao

Gawd....!! Wveryone would be duckin for cover if that was the case lol!! God help us all!! I wouldnt even subject my poor man to that lol!! Xx

Lol. Awk its no big deal chick! U look fabulous anyway!! You just probably got over eager to get it done before u changed your mind xx

Aww thank you honey!! I actully was sooo nervous decidin whether to post them!! I was like "now or never" lol!! Only sods law id screw it up haha!! Xx

Yes, where r u? You didn't put in a holiday form...you can't just take a day off you know.

In fact....that's it....your definitely not getting paid for this week whole weekend!!!

Hi everyone!!! So sorry couldnt check in yesterday...my silly internet on my phone wasnt workin!! I was gettin serious minis withdrawels lol!! Hope you are all well xx

It drove me nuts lol!! Contacted 3 network rhis morn and they said all i had to do was reset phone.......?? Bout 5 mins and it was all fixed lol!! Xx

Bloody typical!!!!! I get my new phone on the 12th, can't wait :)

W
What do you have planned for today then?? Cleaning?? Lol. X

Back