Miss*Kellyxoxo's wishing for a smaller belly food diary!! Xx

Bloody typical!!!!! I get my new phone on the 12th, can't wait :)

W
What do you have planned for today then?? Cleaning?? Lol. X

My contract doesnt run out on rhis one till the november.... So tryin to hold off till then!! If had probs with this phone since i got it!! But the 1yr warranty up now so i think im stuck with it!!

Dont have much planned for today.... Cleaning will be involved some where along the lines haha!! Working in a bit, so bit of a crap sunday !! Im looking forward ro dinner tonight tho... Pork chops with black pudding and mash potataoes, mmm cant wait xx

My contract doesnt run out on rhis one till the november.... So tryin to hold off till then!! If had probs with this phone since i got it!! But the 1yr warranty up now so i think im stuck with it!!

Dont have much planned for today.... Cleaning will be involved some where along the lines haha!! Working in a bit, so bit of a crap sunday !! Im looking forward ro dinner tonight tho... Pork chops with black pudding and mash potataoes, mmm cant wait xx

What phone do you have?? I'm going from an iPhone to an S3, hope I won't regret it lol.

How pants working on a Sunday! Boooo! :(

I've never eaten pork chops and as for black pudding.....eewww!! Lol xxxx

Hi Kelly - hows you lovely? Work on a Sunday!!! thats pants.

Love Pork Chops - but the thought of putting black pudding in my mouth makes me retch lol - I think its because I know what it is lol

What phone do you have?? I'm going from an iPhone to an S3, hope I won't regret it lol.

How pants working on a Sunday! Boooo! :(

I've never eaten pork chops and as for black pudding.....eewww!! Lol xxxx

I have a crappy old iphone 3gs lol!! Got well ripped off whwn i got my contract!! But you libe and learn, whats an s3 like?? Dont think i could change from an iphone as im so used to it now!!

Aww i looooove black pudding lol!! Coz im a scot maybe haha!! Im thinkin on addin some cooked apple to it!! I jave probably just repulsed ypu even more lol!! Xx

Hi Kelly - hows you lovely? Work on a Sunday!!! thats pants.

Love Pork Chops - but the thought of putting black pudding in my mouth makes me retch lol - I think its because I know what it is lol

Hi hun!! Im good thankyou!!

I seem to be getting the yucky reaction alot today from the black pudding lol!! But i promise you its lovely haha!! Xx

I have a crappy old iphone 3gs lol!! Got well ripped off whwn i got my contract!! But you libe and learn, whats an s3 like?? Dont think i could change from an iphone as im so used to it now!!

Aww i looooove black pudding lol!! Coz im a scot maybe haha!! Im thinkin on addin some cooked apple to it!! I jave probably just repulsed ypu even more lol!! Xx

Mine is a 3GS at the mo and it's soooo slow! I've only heard good things about the s3 and I fancy a change to be honest. I think if I went for an iPhone 5 it wouldn't really feel like a new phone of you know what I mean, too samey maybe xx

Mine is a 3GS at the mo and it's soooo slow! I've only heard good things about the s3 and I fancy a change to be honest. I think if I went for an iPhone 5 it wouldn't really feel like a new phone of you know what I mean, too samey maybe xx

Yeah i know what you mean!! The buttons on mines never work, i cant turn it on and off, the home button sticks constantly and the screen freezes all the time!! I might have a wee look at that ome your talkin bout?? Xx

I'll let you know what I think of it when I get it. Everything works ok on my 3GS, it just takes about half an hour google something or for something to load. Really p!$$es me off sometimes!! Lol xx

Sunday: 03/03/2013: extra easy:

Breakfast; wholemeal roll (hex-b) with scrambled. egg, brown sauce (1)

Lunch: ???

Dinner: plain chow mein(5)

Snacks: tangerine, twister ice cream(4.5)

Syns: plain chow mein(5), twister ice cream(4.5), brown sauce(1).

Hex-a: 250ml semi skim milk
Hex-b: 60g wholemeal roll!!

Last edited:
Food looks good today, except that stinky black pudding lol!!

Im making your curry sauce tonight. Just wondered which one u make. I've very hot or medium?? And also, do you make up full portion of 340ml? And then take 1/3 of it for 4 syns? Any help appreciated!! Im making it with chicken, onions, peas and mushrooms and chips...mmmm and maybe some rice too lol!

Ooh, and i have an s2 which i love!! My friend changed from i phone and loves it and also sil changed from blackberry and loves it. Can't wait till my contract is up next year to get the s3 or prob s4 by then lol xx

Food looks good today, except that stinky black pudding lol!!

Im making your curry sauce tonight. Just wondered which one u make. I've very hot or medium?? And also, do you make up full portion of 340ml? And then take 1/3 of it for 4 syns? Any help appreciated!! Im making it with chicken, onions, peas and mushrooms and chips...mmmm and maybe some rice too lol!

Ooh, and i have an s2 which i love!! My friend changed from i phone and loves it and also sil changed from blackberry and loves it. Can't wait till my contract is up next year to get the s3 or prob s4 by then lol xx

Hi honey, i thought out of everyone maybe you wouldnt be so repulsed by the black pudding lol!!

I usually make the medium one, i dont think it very spicy!! I probably would prefer the spicy one!! Yeah chick i just reduce it by a third when im makin it unless im sharing it with the rest ofthe family!! It sounds fab with all your ingredients!!

Ive never heard of these phones lol!! But then that not a surprise haha!! Xx

Hi honey, i thought out of everyone maybe you wouldnt be so repulsed by the black pudding lol!!

I usually make the medium one, i dont think it very spicy!! I probably would prefer the spicy one!! Yeah chick i just reduce it by a third when im makin it unless im sharing it with the rest ofthe family!! It sounds fab with all your ingredients!!

Ive never heard of these phones lol!! But then that not a surprise haha!! Xx

Lol they are Samsung s2 & s3!! Lol.

Ha ha, black pudding is a love or hate hun! Don't like the blood lol. But I've been game and tried it before lol.

I've made the full quantity for me and Hubby so ill take 1/3 of it. Will post a wee pic on my diary once cooked! Can't wait, Im so hungry lol xx

Lol they are Samsung s2 & s3!! Lol.

Ha ha, black pudding is a love or hate hun! Don't like the blood lol. But I've been game and tried it before lol.

I've made the full quantity for me and Hubby so ill take 1/3 of it. Will post a wee pic on my diary once cooked! Can't wait, Im so hungry lol xx

I will have to go to a phone shop and pick a phone next time!! I will def be checkin out those ones!!

I loooove black puuding, fruit pudding and haggis!! There is not much i dont like lol!!

Your curry looked fab!! Not made that in a while!! Did you use the medium or extra hot hun?? Xx

I will have to go to a phone shop and pick a phone next time!! I will def be checkin out those ones!!

I loooove black puuding, fruit pudding and haggis!! There is not much i dont like lol!!

Your curry looked fab!! Not made that in a while!! Did you use the medium or extra hot hun?? Xx

Oh u have to go to the phone shop and play lol. Then go home and order online for cheaper lol. Last year i was sat in car phone warehouse getting a phone and went online on Hubbys phone and seen my phone on same network for half price on internet so asked the girl could she so it for the same and she said no, go ahead and get it off o2 website!!!

I've never had haggis but id def try it. I love trying new stuff and Im not a fussy eater, but Hubby is lol.

Curry was gorgeous. Used medium with raw onions. Hubby said it was too hot but i thought it was fine lol. Im gonna use the extra hot next time and not tell him LOL xx

I've spent the last few weeks in every phone shop near us trying to decide which phone to go for...I'm surprised I've not been banned from them lol xx

I've spent the last few weeks in every phone shop near us trying to decide which phone to go for...I'm surprised I've not been banned from them lol xx

Maybe if u keep it up they will 'lend' u one for a while to see what u think of it lol xx

Fab idea bout goin to the shop then orderin online!! Im hopeless!! I just pick one of the first couple i look at!! Id like to try the extra hot one, i love spicy food!! Well after all the black pudding fiasco i ended up with a plain chow mein from the chinese lol!! Will have the black pudding tomoz xx

Back