Miss*Kellyxoxo's wishing for a smaller belly food diary!! Xx

morning kelly!! I feel the same still in bed starung at my gym clothes deciding whether to go
doing much today?? xx

Mornin honey!! Its murder isnt it?? Im working at 2 then seriously have to go to the supermarket as i have hardly any food in the house!! Ive been so lazy this weekend!! Just hope we arnt all comin down with somethin?? Xx

Diary looking like this today.....??

Mon 04/03/2013 extra easy:

Breakfast: coco shreddies (hex-b) with 125mls semi skimmed milk (1/2 hex-a)

Lunch: grilled bacon and poached eggs!!

image-3949581517.jpg

Dinner: pork chops topped with black pudding (6! And apple sauce (1) cheese and chive mash and sprouts!!

image-3307012468.jpg

Snacks: tangerine, apple, coconut greek mullerlite (0.5)

Syns: coconut greek muller (0.5), black pudding (6), apple sauce (1)!!

Hex-a: 125mls semi skim milk + mini tub philli light!!
Hex-b: 35g coco shreddies!!

Tryin to keep syns low for the rest of the week as i have totally lost track....?? I think i am still within the weekly 105 but best just to cut back to be on the safe side!! And for some reason i have no bloody appetite today so that shouldnt be hard!! Xx

Last edited:
Just hope i can keep it that way!! Just had "lunch" .....

image-1363927020.jpg

Has to be an early lunch for me as i have to leave for work soon!! My friend is tryin to talk me into doin the "30 day shred" and start it tonight?!? Bought the dvd just before xmas but i am ashamed to say i have never even put it in the dvd player lol!! Xx

i started it last week for a few days while i was visiting my mum. Its good :D I lost 2.5lbs that week aswell :D. Now Im back home and ive got the gym Ive stopped it but should have carried on to be honest, Let me know how you get on :D xx

i started it last week for a few days while i was visiting my mum. Its good :D I lost 2.5lbs that week aswell :D. Now Im back home and ive got the gym Ive stopped it but should have carried on to be honest, Let me know how you get on :D xx

Im thinkin it would be good for me to fit in as its only 30 mins a session with the warm up and cool down!! Im not an exercise lover but do enjoy the gym!! Will hopefully get a membership in next few weeks!! Xx

Ooh post pics of it!!

And loving the profile pic hun! U look fabulous and we can see all your gorgeousness!!

I will chick!! I made it once before n really liked it!! Made it different from the roulade, made with 2 small round sandwich cake tins and set them one on top of other!! Tastes the same though!! Yours looked beautiful hun!!

Aww you makin me blush lol!! Big scarlett cheeks haha!! Thankyou honey, that is sweet!! You have to get one on of you now xx

I will chick!! I made it once before n really liked it!! Made it different from the roulade, made with 2 small round sandwich cake tins and set them one on top of other!! Tastes the same though!! Yours looked beautiful hun!!

Aww you makin me blush lol!! Big scarlett cheeks haha!! Thankyou honey, that is sweet!! You have to get one on of you now xx

I always mean to buy two cake tins same size so i can do that too lol. Post the pics for me anyway when u do it! Do u put yogurt in the middle?

Aww, u being shy?? Ha ha! U look fabulous and should be proud of it xx

I always mean to buy two cake tins same size so i can do that too lol. Post the pics for me anyway when u do it! Do u put yogurt in the middle?

Aww, u being shy?? Ha ha! U look fabulous and should be proud of it xx

I usually put sweetened quark and fruit in the inside, havent tried it with yoghurt!! Just realised i forgot baking paper....doh!! Wont be makin it tomoz then lol!! I did get squirty cream and sugar free jelly which i am ecstatic about tryin lol!!

Aww i have zero confidence hun lol!! Hopefully that will change soon though as the pounds come off!! Thankyou again chick!! Not had a nice compliment in a long time xx
So when you change yours lol!?! Xx

Back